Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The evergreen question, Will Bitcoin survives in future?  (Read 360 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

I put my mind to always think possitive,that's why i believe bitcoin will survive in the future with the new technology it will become more useful,valuable and famous digital currency for the next coming generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

I'm very Bullish on Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. IF you trying to stop investing in bitcoin you're so wrong with your decision. I made think twice in the past but the technology is real on bitcoin. You should try a dip research about blockchain on how bitcoin will help the problem of monetary system. Bitcoin will rapidly increase in the next few years.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:55:44 AM

may we predict the future but useless we will never know what will happen in the future, for now we just have to focus on the current situation.A penny for your thought about the future? to be honest hope i hope in the future bitcoin will remain victorious and always be the king of coins even though many new coins are coming. most people now find it quite difficult to strategize.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

I believe that bitcoin will survive through the years but I don’t know till when it last because everything in this world has it ends. As long as bitcoin is still around I will continue to invest here and make more profit as I can.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

As long as internet connection exists, for me bitcoin will survive in the future. We cannot just predict as to when would it exist for technology is nothing is impossible. Currently, bitcoin users is everywhere in the globe and that means that more people are into it.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

This is a popular concern by bitcoin investors and enthusiasts alike. The answer is, we don't know. For now we can't claim or be certain about things regarding the survivability of bitcoin in the market. because of its high volatility rate that makes it very unpredictable. However, we can make measures to ensure that bitcoin would last. that is holding, continuing to invest and the most important, not practicing panic selling.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:38:56 AM

Bitcoin has a very good growth and also has a good plan, so, and bitcoin still survive to this day. This proves that the credibility of bitcoin is very good.

and today also when bitcoin undergoes a long natural correction, bitcoin is able to maintain its value. and in the future, bitcoin will be even better. top and high.

HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

You should ask if you will survive in the future.when the Georgia Guidestones says that 12 of 13 people must be killed and that is what the elite who control this world want to do reduce the world population from 7 billions to 500 million
cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

Absolutely YES... Bitcoin is the Future.. And I'm confident about it because nowadays some countries are accepting and supporting it. Just like Japan the most advance country in technology, supports it and will definitely "The Bitcoin Capital of the World"..
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:39:15 AM

Because bitcoin is very popular, so trendy and very in demand last year and this year, I'm certainly believe that bitcoin will survive in the future. All bitcoin holders like us will surely have a better future that awaits us. Bitcoin has really an amazing roadmap for the past ten years, many people from different countries supports bitcoin. Bitcoin for me is our future currency.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

I'm not sure about Bitcoin, But what I'm really sure is cryptocurrencies will be useful in the future. I want to bet that in the future cryptocurrencies will be more dominating in term of digital currency. In the future, everything will contain technologies, and cryptocurrencies fit it in term of currency.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

I think we do not panic with bitcoin conditions today. although with this condition makes some people doubt to bitcoin.

especially beginners who are new to the crypto market, they will be surprised to see it. so, I think we should convince them that bitcoin will be stable and normal again.

this correction will run long, so we better be patient and hodl. because bitcoin will survive and rise in the future.
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

This becomes the most asking question in the forum that bitcoin will survive in future?
with regular interval of 2 days, someone asks this question?
I am not against you because this is the purpose of this forum to answer all the question having any doubt about bitcoin, This is your right.
I am not up to this level that i will give you answer of this question that bitcoin survives or not? There are panel of experts( hero, legenday members) who are connected with this since its launch.
They know the the bitter and sweet truth of Bitcoin.
But i am damn sure that If there is the existence of bitcoin in future,This is the best question can be asked by anyone in future & will be asked repeatedly.
LOL!
For me its a yes.  We all know bitcoin now facing problems because the value of this is so low.  But I know and I believe that in near future maybe next month it became stable and high value so everyone will not bother of it and everyone will be happy because of bitcoin.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

For me some altcoins will survive in the future and some other coins will gone and bitcoin will probably survive because for all altcoins this is the only coin pumps up in not expected price of its investors so its totally survive in the future. I'm not say this because i knew it but this is my opinion and what I see in bitcoin.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

I honestly think that no one can really predict the future of anyone, any item nor its value. But in my opinion, it may survive because it was the first cryptocurrency that is leading the others. It may only increase or decrease its value but the probability of it popping like a bubble and disappearing forever is almost negligible. If we look at the fluctuating value of bitcoin, we can still say that some people are still investing on it now that the value of bitcoin is low and the returns are more than double if the value of bitcoin ever came back to its peak value.

JeanTracy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

I think bitcoin will always be there. Now bitcoin is being recognized by more and more people. Many countries recognize the value of bitcoin, allowing bitcoin to trade legally. In the future, bitcoin may be like gold.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

Yes of course your question is genuine and it is one of the most commonly asked question in this forum as most of the new investors will have queries  regarding this and this forum is meant to clear all the doubts related to btc .As per my view and learning i have come to know that bitcoins are something which we can rely on for a long term benefit and the market will continue to grow and there is no doubt about it as you already see the market value of btc has already started recovering and there is no doubt that the market of btc will continue to grow and it will remain as the best investment .

Dudy

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

bitcoin now   It is currently experiencing difficult times future but  until the second half of the year if he can withstand It will have a better future
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Certainly BTC will survive in future.BTC is the king of Cryptocurrency,its based on Blockchain technology which is more safe and irreversible.Many other cryptocurrencies are there in comparison,some diminishes and some are still existing like,Etherum,Ripple,but these can not be compared with BTC.If you see crash history of BTC,you would not believe that after going down to bottom level,its not possible to come again at top level,but its possible in case of BTC,BTC has gained confidence of millions of investors.2017 was breakout for BTC.On the basis of past performance i can predict bright future for BTC.
LudiAAA1

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

As it is still in beta, we cant say if its gonna survive its last experimental blow in real world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: