Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee is still on His bet for $1 Million dollar per BITCOIN by 2020  (Read 205 times)
btcwish1 (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Merited by mprep (1), QuestionAuthority (1), boranes (1)

Just sharing this hope in this scary, panicking time:

John Mcafee still thinks bitcoin price will be 1 million by 2020.

Source: https://www.bitsonline.com/john-mcafee-bet-bitcoin/

So,  even if it doesn't happen we can at least see something very unique, once in a life time opportunity which is 'Mcafee wil eat his own dick on live television!!  Grin Grin

We BTC holders are in a win-win situation  Cool Grin Cheesy  either you are a millionaire or you watch something very unique...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

John McAfee is one of greatest IRL troll ever. Do not take him too serious, but there might be some truth in his predictions. Bitcoin reached 18k/BTC, with the limited supply why it cannot go for 1M/BTC?

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Well, he can still do it without breaking his promise.   Order a realistic custom penis cake from his favorite bakery, eat it, Youtube it, and all done, go back to enjoying life as a successful entrepreneur in his golden years, everything still intact.

sent from my X6
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

John Mcafee gave me hope yesterday when he posted a picture on Twitter with bitcoins graphics from 2015 until now. It is explained there that we should not panic

The best is yet to come!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

John Mcafee gave me hope yesterday when he posted a picture on Twitter with bitcoins graphics from 2015 until now. It is explained there that we should not panic

It's not McAfee giving you hope, but the charts indicating that the long term market is always up! This is something that basically any noob (not implying you are) can find out for himself. People think that McAfee is some sort of a Guru, but he is nothing more than an eccentric troll with too much money and free time. He is also a manipulator pointing at shitcoins on social media hoping that desperate ballers end up buying so he can dump his stash on them. Just do your own research instead of paying attention to people like McAfee who only look to nurse their own ego and greed.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

He also said that 50% of the world's population will be using cryptocurrencies 5 years from now Smiley

https://coincodex.com/article/1253/john-mcafee-makes-another-bold-crypto-prediction/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

John McAfee is one of greatest IRL troll ever. Do not take him too serious, but there might be some truth in his predictions. Bitcoin reached 18k/BTC, with the limited supply why it cannot go for 1M/BTC?

Where the fuck have you been? Gone almost two years to the day, did you get out on parole?

I can’t tell if John McAfee is just an IRL troll or functionally insane.

Famous McAfee quotes:

'I promise you I will win', says completely sane presidential candidate John McAfee in 2015.

On the day after Christmas, McAfee posted a long blog post describing how he gave Belizean authorities the slip and snuck out of the country to avoid questioning for the murder of his neighbor, Greg Faull. "It's visually interesting and it is mostly a happy story – in line with most Christmas stories," he wrote.

In two separate posts today, he describes dying his beard, mutilating his nose with a "shaved tampon", darkening his skin with shoe polish and convincing a reporter from the Associated Press that he was a poor Guatemalan who sold dolphin carvings for a living.

“The Dark Web is a twisted parallel universe where Homer Simpson predicted 9/11”

“Forget gun control, EMP attack would wipe out 90% of US population within 2 years”

“The most promising privacy thing is stupid phones. I'm dumping all my smart phones.”

John McAfee is a nutter.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

whether McAfee is a nutter or not, he has been using bitcoin to make a lot of money so far. what I have seen from past few months is that he first started increasing his fame by talking positively about bitcoin during one of the biggest rallies bitcoin had and make his "predictions" so he became the topic of all the crypto communities.
then he used that fame to advertise shitcoins, or practically run a pump and dump group where he tells people what is "good" where in fact he is telling them what to buy. as far as I know he did that a couple of times already and made a good amount of profit.

Only Bitcoin
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Merited by Pursuer (1)

Friendly reminder that this exists lol:

https://johneatingdickcountdown.com/

But yeah, let the guy talk. I love him for his work of promoting Bitcoin, but the guy is concerned about one thing only, and that's making money. If you check out his twitter account, you'll see tons of shitcoin shilling. Can't wait to see what excuse he'll make in two years!

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

Just sharing this hope in this scary, panicking time:

John Mcafee still thinks bitcoin price will be 1 million by 2020.

Since we're 23 months before his deadline and a downtrend is indicating that it is going to be a tough recovery road ahead, everyone will begin speculating that a million would be impossible. Yet, I will not rule out the possibility of a bullish gain which will see Bitcoin as high as seven figures since we have a lot of time ahead with developments sure to come by in this long period.

He also said that 50% of the world's population will be using cryptocurrencies 5 years from now Smiley

https://coincodex.com/article/1253/john-mcafee-makes-another-bold-crypto-prediction/

Again since he has said five years from now, it is completely possible that over 50% of the world will be using cryptocurrencies as five years is enough time to provide the people of underdeveloped countries with basic internet connections to begin using cryptos. McAfee is basing a lot of this 'general' speculations on long term trends and gaining a lot of attraction to himself in the process. Just hope that he doesn't end up using this fame of his in the wrong manner.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

whether McAfee is a nutter or not, he has been using bitcoin to make a lot of money so far. what I have seen from past few months is that he first started increasing his fame by talking positively about bitcoin during one of the biggest rallies bitcoin had and make his "predictions" so he became the topic of all the crypto communities.
then he used that fame to advertise shitcoins, or practically run a pump and dump group where he tells people what is "good" where in fact he is telling them what to buy. as far as I know he did that a couple of times already and made a good amount of profit.

I believe bitcoins recent success would have happened without John McNutter. Actually, his positive preaching didn’t do anything to stave off the crash so it’s pretty much been useless anyway. I really rather have normal people not associate bitcoin with people that kill their next door neighbor.

Besides do you really want to see John McNutters wrinkled old dick? LOL

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: