Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to reach $13,000 in couple of days  (Read 563 times)
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

With Russia welcoming crypto miners, Montana opening bitcoin mining facility, Chinese firm launching crypto wallet, Many countries continuing
to invest after hacks and launching more exchanges, Korea allowing trading again and Venezuela investing $5billion on Petro, We are about to reach
higher and higher once again. Right now its expected we will go to $13000 in a couple of days.
It seem your prediction was wrong, a couple of days have passed already and we are testing new lows, but do not worry we all have made wrong predictions the point is what are you going to do with the price so low, I plan to keep holding, I would like to buy more bitcoin but I simply do not have the cash in hand so I will miss the opportunity to make more money in the future.
The main thing is that you had the determination, and find the means can be quite simple, especially being in the community of lovers of crypto currency. You can do this in any case, even with participation in Bounty companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

With Russia welcoming crypto miners, Montana opening bitcoin mining facility, Chinese firm launching crypto wallet, Many countries continuing
to invest after hacks and launching more exchanges, Korea allowing trading again and Venezuela investing $5billion on Petro, We are about to reach
higher and higher once again. Right now its expected we will go to $13000 in a couple of days.
Well I do think that it is possible because it already reached 11500 USD recently. Maybe not on this month but rather next month, its market value will again increase that will make its price to reach 13000USD or even more if it is continuous. So for now, conrinue investing and holding.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

Well I do think that it is possible because it already reached 11500 USD recently. Maybe not on this month but rather next month, its market value will again increase that will make its price to reach 13000USD or even more if it is continuous. So for now, conrinue investing and holding.
I think that today you can invest in Bitcoin to sell at a higher price, but I'm not satisfied with the price of $ 13,000, because I already dealt with Bitcoin for 20,000 dollars. I think and I want Bitcoin to return to its maximum value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: