Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rejoice! Actmyname is soon to be demoted  (Read 2843 times)
actisstupidname (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

The racist elitist, actmyname will soon be gone from Bitcointalk! Thank you, Jesus for level-headed admins. Goodbye, gunslinging idiot.

"When you fight against shit posts with a shit-face asshole, you get more of the shit."

I think that actmyname has been too hasty with some of his negatives, but I haven't had time to look carefully enough into it to justify making forceful changes. I did exclude actmyname from my trust list, so another DT1 could remove him from the default trust network by doing the same.

Now, I'm not 100% sure that actmyname's ratings are outside of what I would consider appropriate, which is why I didn't take action to immediately remove him. But from what I've seen, it does seem likely that he is too trigger-happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:50:54 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1), Avirunes (1), nullius (1)

@theymos: This is usually a sign that you should discuss the ratings with Actmyname and revoke the exclusion.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

Sorry to rain on your parade, but unless another member of DT-1 excludes him as well, he will still be in DT-2.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

Here comes the sadist Butthurt troll!
But actmyname most likely won't leave Bitcointalk just because of the fact that he may be removed from DT.  He'll still continue to do what he used to do before he was a DT member. Just go away.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

There seems to be too much political in fighting here. Am I the only one who uses the ignore button. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
actisstupidname (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

My trust ratings is plain black. Could you please add some red color into it. It's so boring looking. Come on, do it. I want you to jizz while you do it. Roll Eyes

Paint me red cuz I scammed you with the shittiest post ever.  Grin Better yet be Godlike and delete this thread out of existence and ban me!

To the sycophants, keep on toeing the line, you'll get that precious merits eventually, lmao.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1), owlcatz (1), nullius (1)

My trust ratings is plain black. Could you please add some red color into it. It's so boring looking. Come on, do it. I want you to jizz while you do it. Roll Eyes

Paint me red cuz I scammed you with the shittiest post ever.  Grin Better yet be Godlike and delete this thread out of existence and ban me!

To the sycophants, keep on toeing the line, you'll get that precious merits eventually, lmao.

Why not post from your main account then fella?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:44:04 PM
Merited by bitperson (1)

Ooh!  A contrarian endorsement!  This is the best proof yet that actmyname is working magic to clean up the forum.  From n.a.n-a.e., it is well proved that efficacy at spamfighting can be judged directly by the level of desperate screaming, impotent revenge threats, psychotic counter-accusations, etc., etc. from spammers.

actmyname, if the post at the top of this thread weren’t such an eyesore, I’d suggest that you should frame it and hang it on your wall.  Too bad, spammers and their leavings are so aesthetically displeasing.

I envy actmyname.  When do I get to have some spammer make an account “ihatenullius” and post a bunch of trash talk about me?  I have some cred.  Why, I insulted a man so badly that he gave me +50 for it.  But I am as yet many leagues away from achieving actmyname’s calibre of incurring spammers’ hatred.  Forsooth, it is an inspiration:  I must needs work harder.

Why not post from your main account then fella?

I am guessing that his main accounts (plural—all ten or twenty or two hundred of them) are already dripping blood-red, anyway.  So, the only reason is that he’s a coward.

LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 4065

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:22:08 PM by LeGaulois

OP forgot to post something important to the context

It's too early to get a clear picture, but my thoughts so far:

First, most people complaining about merit are constantly posting garbage, and should not rank-up. The forum is not a welfare system

I agree and I see no problem to apply this. (off topic: This says I would like to see the moderators more strict than they are currently.)

OP is surely a teenager so brave that he can't use his/her original account...

I think I 'm going to avoid the Meta section for a month or two, so tired with people crying and all the topics created about merit, merit this, merit that

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

I think I 'm going to avoid the Meta section for a month or two, so tired with people crying and all the topics created about merit, merit this, merit that

Oh, I hear you there.  Nevertheless, I myself have been spending more time in Meta, at the expense of other things.  The merit system has great promise as new hope for the forum.  The earliest stages are the most critical, as precedents are set and a culture develops around it.  It could be poisoned and irreparably corrupted at this stage—for example, if a precedent were set for social acceptability of begging.  Or it could be strongly established and wound with social conventions which prohibit such corruption.  The difference is up to us.

The most important time to pay attention to the merit system is now, even if it means suffering through a profusion of “merit blah blah merit blah” threads.  The whining may seem interminable; but it will indeed terminate, if things go right.  By the time the merit system ceases to be a “hot issue” and discussion thereof dies down, we will have passed the critical early-stage point of determining what the merits system will mean in the future.

OP here is evidence that actmyname is doing a superlative job of protecting the merit system in its infancy, helping to nurture its growth, and setting the right precedents for future expectations.

Yes, I myself will be spending some more time in Meta for awhile.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

The racist
What? I am?

Better yet be Godlike and delete this thread out of existence and ban me!
Yet again you think I have greater power than I actually do. I cannot ban anyone. Roll Eyes

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Better yet be Godlike and delete this thread out of existence and ban me!
Yet again you think I have greater power than I actually do. I cannot ban anyone. ::)

But you = theymos = the CIA.  This poor, oppressed soul fears that you will ban him, then subject him to “extraordinary rendition”.

(You know it’s coming...)

ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

What a joke! Creating new account, then creating spamming thread to argue about actmyname. I don't think users support the topics creator. Why not try with your main account? Please get out of the forum, fella.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

Well i think that actmyname has doing the right thing against merit abusers and tagging those exposed account farmers in that list so, i think he deserve this DT-2 position. anyways only theymos crossed out actmyname on his trust list he need 1 more DT-1 member to exclude him to DT-2 list amd i don't think anyone in DT-1 members (except theymos) will cross him out the list.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

Sorry to rain on your parade, but unless another member of DT-1 excludes him as well, he will still be in DT-2.
theymos excluding his is a pretty strong message.

From a technical standpoint, either Blazed needs to remove actmyname from his trust list, or someone else trusted by DefaultTrust needs to exclude him, however Blazed may very well be at risk of being removed from being trusted by DefaultTrust if he does not remove actmyname.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Well, I think that ActMyName did what he think is right. Painting red trust to those people who post shits is a good way to punish those milkers from bounty who has zero contribute to the forum. Anyway since theymos once stated that red trust is not supposed to be use for spam, actmyname and others comply with it. So to the OP chill bro, dont be butt here and just appreciate the DT who wants a better forum for its members.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

It is said that your happiness depends on the demotion of other members here on the forum. Get a life.
udppro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

@theymos: This is usually a sign that you should discuss the ratings with Actmyname and revoke the exclusion.

ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853057.0

Hey Lauda, You will also be a legendary in here above but into the life as person you are shit because you abuse of the your position in the forum to de-qualify the trust of a person honest.
Lauda
Legendary

Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:01:50 AM by Lauda

theymos excluding his is a pretty strong message.
No.

From a technical standpoint, either Blazed needs to remove actmyname from his trust list, or someone else trusted by DefaultTrust needs to exclude him, however Blazed may very well be at risk of being removed from being trusted by DefaultTrust if he does not remove actmyname.
Wrong; there is no risk for Blazed whatsoever. Stop harassing others, you basement dwelling pest. Oh right, now I see why: -1010: -10 / +14.

Now, I'm not 100% sure that actmyname's ratings are outside of what I would consider appropriate, which is why I didn't take action to immediately remove him. But from what I've seen, it does seem likely that he is too trigger-happy.
This is easily corrected between the two users.

Other than the escrow scammer/account farmer, and OP, everyone is in support of actmyname in this thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Stop harassing others, you basement dwelling pest. Oh right, now I see why: -1010: -10 / +14.

Lauda, take a chill pill.  You’re only sore at Quickseller because he was brave enough to dare deny that you are theymos.  Hurt your ego, did it?  Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day—and even a Quickseller must be honest at least once in a lifetime.  He pwned you there, revealing THE TRUTH that you are not theymos.

Other than the escrow scammer/account farmer, and OP, everyone is in support of actmyname in this thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: