Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese new year  (Read 1088 times)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

With the Chinese New year coming, who believes that the crypto market with go down again? Speculating on whether to hold out to purchase more of some altcoins such as VIB, XVG, and looking at other possibilities

I am more interested if Chinese New Year will affect any volumes of trading and will the market consider Chinese been off, as they are really celebrating and do not do any business.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

This is the most terrible time in the year although it's the most important holiday of the year of China. All cryptocurrency price dump so hard also NEO, the coin supported by China also dump really hard. I hope that this case will not last so long cause I'm stucking all my capital in XRP by buying it at too high price Smiley))

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

I think after the Chinese New year will be the growth of cryptocurrencies. From my point of view, now is the time to buy the weak coins.

This can be consider as one of the factor why the price are dumping, maybe Chinese people converting their coins into fiat money for the celebration. Well, I hope that after this all cryptocurrencies will go back to normal and go higher.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

With the Chinese New year coming, who believes that the crypto market with go down again? Speculating on whether to hold out to purchase more of some altcoins such as VIB, XVG, and looking at other possibilities

I am more interested if Chinese New Year will affect any volumes of trading and will the market consider Chinese been off, as they are really celebrating and do not do any business.
I think there is no direct relationship between china new year with the change price of cryptocurrency. but when viewed from the user side. if users from china celebrate the new year maybe they will sell some of their coins to earn money and celebrate the new year. maybe the price will go down because of that ? but that would be a good opportunity for us to buy. because of course users from China will buy back their coins because the celebration of the new year is over and they will resume trading again.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

I think there is a possibility that this coming Chinese New Year really has an impact on the crypto markets behavior. The people are cashing out in preparation of the said event. That resulted to price drop. Which is actually good on the other hand, because it gives us opportunity to buy and accumulate more coins while we’re waiting for the price to pump up again.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Its like what happened last new year celebration, and now its about the chinese community celebrating new year. As chinese plays big part of population in crypto, i think it has impact to price drop, people will tend to sell their coins to participate in the said event of new year.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Chinese new year has nothing to do with market crash. Market crash because it has been goes up too high in december 2017 and now its time to goes down but we will see strong support on $8000 if we break that support we will goes to $6000 but it is still above last year so i dont care about crash to that price. I start buying when bitcoin price is $500.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

In any case, growth is not expected until the end of their new year. To withdraw money for holidays to them too late. This is most likely a loss. Therefore, they will not influence the course.
namor

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

Do you really believe that china NY dropped price? Smiley Its a simple manipulation of giants (with reason china NY). How you think if china people exchange their crypto into fiat for buying some NY items - do they will have money for back in mining? For now profit from 13TH/s ASIC is around 150 ye/mo and its falling. In few month need to use 100Th/s ASIC for good profit. And if upgrade ASICs farms for profit target (>~500+ ASICs) it will costs some money ...  Tongue
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Chinese New Year have massive impact on market.
There is no need for FUD ,just to take advantage of this situation and start purchasing!
But I don’t won’t anymore mishaps around me. Also, I am very much happy with this downfall. Because like Eric, I also think it is basically an opportunity to all those who wanted to invest in bitcoin and other crypto coins but could not do so before due to high rates. All that happens has some good reason behind it. We need to be a bit optimist and patient. Sooner or later, all coins will be soaring up so stay cool like me, boss.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

in the full possible that for the Chinese New Year period, the market will go down.
and the prices for the purchase of coins will be acceptable in order to buy them.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

There is a lot of spending before the chinese new year and many of them are making purchases related to their lunar new year festivities. Many chinese are also holders of cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin and they might cashing their bitcoins to pay for the holiday expenses. But it is really hard to prove if their new year spending can also affect the price of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

The market has already fallen very much. Most chinese holders also have the red. Large holders closed their positions in December 2017. The current holders will not come out. This already have no sense.
Only hodl!)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

It is true that there are some same cycles every year. Period before Chinese new year is one of them.
But everyone should ''feel'' the market and invest wisely.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

After the Chinese new year seems the investors will come back and make the price of coins will soar again, we just wait for continuation after Chinese new year like what.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

the market will fall every time the Chinese new year coming and this year is no exception, but i believe the market will rise in two or three months, there are so many people getting involved in blockchain world now!
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

The market has already fallen very much. Most chinese holders also have the red. Large holders closed their positions in December 2017. The current holders will not come out. This already have no sense.
Only hodl!)

Were not so sure what will happen in the market after Chinese New Year. Maybe after Chinese New year will be the start of the cryptocurrencies to be in green days. Yes so hold a better things will await us.
spaceman87

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

the market is already in the green zone, I think after the Chinese new year we will return to the indicators for January 1
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Chinese new year has nothing to do with market crash. Market crash because it has been goes up too high in december 2017 and now its time to goes down but we will see strong support on $8000 if we break that support we will goes to $6000 but it is still above last year so i dont care about crash to that price. I start buying when bitcoin price is $500.
I think you are wrong - chinese new year was one of the reason of recent dip, 100%. I read that people in east Asia spend every year around 100 billions USD for this lunar new year!! And some portion of this money was withdrawn from crypto - there is a dip in January every year and it is because of it!!
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

Chinese new year is like our christmas. My wife is chinese and we will celebrate. I know from a few of their friends, that they have taken profits already in january.
So it probably won't go that much lower, but instead after that we might see a big surge in volume again. So just hodl guys, we are going up very soon I guess!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: