Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:25:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any predictions about the rise in value?  (Read 388 times)
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

There are few ways to look at it:
1) Making a prediction based on last time the bitcoin bumped happened gained a high value then settled on one value for the whole year that came after that one then it went wild again.
2) The price will go down as bitcoin rush quiets down, until the next bitcoin rush , if you know what I mean, the hype about crypto was insane the last of 2017, so it will take some time for people to forget about it, then hit the news and headlines again.
3) My prediction for now: Price is down only as pull back from the insane bump it went into for the last 2 months, it will consolidate some more then when the lightning network hits the market or any other decent product hits the market it will make the buzz and the pump again.
4) the most undesired and unlikely but still possible : bitcoin might be starting to pop up as a bubble, which is as I said unlikely.

You choose a variant or make your own additions to a one, and always take precautions for the worst case scenario Wink have fun.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

So when do you think will the bitcoin,ethereum prices be back up to what they were in the begging of this year?
Still no one can tell on when bitcoin and ethereum will back on their prices where we used to see them stay at good price. Speculations say that they will be back in the mid of the year and by the end of the year will be healthy.
And would they rise further?
We all believe that it will rise further and this year is the year of challenges for bitcoin and all crypto's as well.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

There are few ways to look at it:
1) Making a prediction based on last time the bitcoin bumped happened gained a high value then settled on one value for the whole year that came after that one then it went wild again.
2) The price will go down as bitcoin rush quiets down, until the next bitcoin rush , if you know what I mean, the hype about crypto was insane the last of 2017, so it will take some time for people to forget about it, then hit the news and headlines again.
3) My prediction for now: Price is down only as pull back from the insane bump it went into for the last 2 months, it will consolidate some more then when the lightning network hits the market or any other decent product hits the market it will make the buzz and the pump again.
4) the most undesired and unlikely but still possible : bitcoin might be starting to pop up as a bubble, which is as I said unlikely.

You choose a variant or make your own additions to a one, and always take precautions for the worst case scenario Wink have fun.

Currently, altcoins had dip its price value and no one knows when it will rise back to the usual market price stability but I do believe this will take a little bit long to make its increase. Be sure to hold it still and will have to consider a long term investment for this right now and just wait for the right time for its recovery. With regards to Ethereum prediction for this year, I guess this will make an improvement in the coming months where its demand as a currency is built on a blockchain with several applications
and the other is a possible investment for vehicle that keeps appreciating its value for now.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

According to me there has been enough correction and dip in the prices recently.
Almost no major crypto has shown any positive growth this year which is quitr disappointing.
So when do you think will the bitcoin,ethereum prices be back up to what they were in the begging of this year?
I think maybe in the mid year the price and value of cryptocurrency will rise. Now that many country try is already recognizing cryptocurrency as the new currency . The currency’s value increased in the run-up to December and the first half of January, but it still has quite a lot of potential for future growth. That might seem highly unlikely. But the analyst predicting Bitcoin’s 2018 surge has been right before . Bitcoin has struggled since the end of 2017.
cramblimp

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

According to me there has been enough correction and dip in the prices recently.
Almost no major crypto has shown any positive growth this year which is quitr disappointing.

I don't have any predictions about the rise in the value of altcoin or bitcoin, my idea is just like when bitcoins and altcoins are in demand as of now, we will expect the price to rise while if the supply goes down, there is also changes in its price to drop. I was expecting that at the end of the year bitcoin and altcoin is going to rise, but I was disappoint when I see that its price now was dropping.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

Cryptocurrency will never die, right now the value are low and it takes some month to gain back the rise in the value of cryptos. This year cryptocurrency values are quite disappointing. But keep in mind that crypto will never die and dont get panic about the fake news.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

I think Bitcoin and ETH are hard to rise for a short time. Now governments in all countries have started to ban the ICO and restrict the trading of bitcoin. Therefore, the bubble of Bitcoin should be properly digested
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

I think the market is going to big crash now no one imagin but after this month market is stable becase some cion are price stable and and market showing positive
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

OP this is speculation so need to move it,i think it's so high now but base on this few years it's hard now to trust the value of digital currency because a lot of coins are already run now so the price of btc going a little down but still it's high now it's so hard to predict because even some bad news are coming everyday here the price still going high day by day and going low also.

gadgetsan

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

I think we will raise in summer for sure back to 15-20k. First is hard time new year celebrating , and now chinese new year.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:28:51 AM

If you've been in crypto for long, you know it is part of growth of all altcoin that has  real value in the future. You only disappoint if you are only looking crypto as a short investment. But for those who hold it for long term will not be affected because it is part of the ecosystem.
amarpk

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

consider the prices from 1st dec 2017.you can see the prices are still in good range.one thing is clear that it is not a bubble it is a semi stable market
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

when prices go up in general? previous year there was a price rise in summer:)
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

Hopefully, before the end of February we should see some good and sustainable bounce up.
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

in my prediction altcoins and bitcoin have high price at mid-year august until december, like last year
bitcoin have high price and value in december 2017 funtastic price
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

i saw an ad recently and the guy was talking about april 2nd will be the time. so prepare now and wait till then. the bull run will come.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

Growth will be both positive and negative. Bitcoin seems to have a slight effect on the change in the price of alts, we see the rise of all coins at the moment. And it began exactly with the growth of bitcoin, so for now there is nothing to worry about.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

This price dip started in early of the year, and I think is the norm after xmas break over the years. By the second quarter, I believe these major crypto currencies like ripple, ether and bitcoins will start rising.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

once bitcoin goes on a bull run. all alt coins will go on that run too. we just need bitcoin to rise . the one alt coins that doesnt bull run. will be left behind and fall to lower rankings.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Price correction will take some more days because already China , South Korea and India fud overcoming . Even Indian traders not doing much trade in Indian exchanges . Still China plan to regulate exchange .But America moving positive sign by giving approval for bitcoin mining with power subsidy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: