Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]Fiancia Coin-A Revolutionary CopyTrading Platform & Crypto News TV  (Read 4023 times)
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Hello, I received this e-mail yesterday, could you kindly explain it? Is that real? How much we need invest?

"Welcome to Fiancia Limited UK
Greetings,

My name is Alex and I'm the senior client relationship manager of Fiancia Limited UK. This mail is with reference to our telephonic conversation.

This is to inform you that Fiancia management have decided that all the  bounty hunters are required to participate in Pre Sale ICO to support the project and complete the KYC process."
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pat25

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Thank you Fiancia for your support, I have contacted you on telegram, there you said that I have to contact you by email - no respond, here - no respond.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Thank you Fiancia for your support, I have contacted you on telegram, there you said that I have to contact you by email - no respond, here - no respond.

So Bounty hunters need to participate in the ICO? is this for real? Bounty hunters are putting an effort just to advertise your project, I think that is already enough.
But if this project insisted that it is required I think this campaign will fall into a scam project. Kindly response to this here in the forum so that everybody can read your response and not just by email.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Kinslayer292

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

So Bounty hunters need to participate in the ICO? is this for real? Bounty hunters are putting an effort just to advertise your project, I think that is already enough.
But if this project insisted that it is required I think this campaign will fall into a scam project. Kindly response to this here in the forum so that everybody can read your response and not just by email.
In the telegram, the admin writes: "Dear all bounty holders this is a try from our side to avoide from the fake accounts of bounty hunters those are coming here are just trying spam means they are the persons who have the fake accounts and Fiancia management have decided not to give the coins to the fake persons. Because if they will distribute the coins like this the value of the coins for the real investors will float and coins will be again dumped which they don’t want and this for the sake of safety of real investors who paid to Fiancia management plus 800ETH during the pre sale . We don’t want them to be at the Lower side they have invested their hard earned money.and only those are crying who have made the wrong and fake entries in the bounty sheets. Which is not acceptable at all"
Kinslayer292

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

In the telegram, the admin writes: "Dear all bounty holders this is a try from our side to avoide from the fake accounts of bounty hunters those are coming here are just trying spam means they are the persons who have the fake accounts and Fiancia management have decided not to give the coins to the fake persons. Because if they will distribute the coins like this the value of the coins for the real investors will float and coins will be again dumped which they don’t want and this for the sake of safety of real investors who paid to Fiancia management plus 800ETH during the pre sale . We don’t want them to be at the Lower side they have invested their hard earned money.and only those are crying who have made the wrong and fake entries in the bounty sheets. Which is not acceptable at all"
I especially like: "...and only those are crying..."
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

So guys ! now they want us , i mean bounty hunters, to invest in this ICO. To get reward. great  Grin And there is no way how to check how many already invested in tis ICO.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:33:29 PM by marlboroza

AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS NOW UP!
YOU WILL GET 10% OF THE AMOUNT OF YOUR REFERRAL IN ETH OR BTC
WHICH YOU CAN WITHDREW RIGHT AWAY!!!
VISIT FIANCIA.IO
Do you charge 0.1ETH for referral commission too?

Why are you charging bounty hunters 0.1ETH if they want to receive their rewards:

https://fiancia.io/public/blogs/2018/04/10/bounty-hunters-blog/

The management decided to ask all the bounty hunters to participate in the ICO with minimum of 0.1 ETH to support the project and complete the KYC process this way.

You don't have any right to enforce KYC on bounty hunters and you don't have any right to ask someone who is participating in bounty campaign to pay you for work they did for you.

In addition, 2 members of your team didn't pass icobench's KYC which is already big red sign.

thanh4191

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

Good project
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Bounty is officialy dead? You get money from bounty hunters and no updates on twitter? No support???

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

Thank you for no answer. Is it okay from your side?
No news, no info.
It seems like: you took the money from us and went away.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Here, traders and investors can trade crypto-currencies online in a simple transparent and more pleasant way, using the social networking strategy for digital trading Smiley
sicionful

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

This great project is so unique, admin and his great teams are working so hard to the success of this great project i no with their hard work this wounderful project we take over the world thanks for your great job admin
lookbooker

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

A very great thanks to the admin and all his great teams for making this great project so excellent you guys are number one
sicionful

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

This great project is so unique, admin and his great teams are working so hard to the success of this great project i no with their hard work this wounderful project we take over the world thanks for your great job admin
sicionful

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

dimon2307

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
pepside

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

This is Jeffrey Berwick from Mexico..i would like to talk to marketing manager regarding to ico  project review. Appreciate if you could pm me please.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!

yeah great project, especially for their transparency asking to their bounty hunters to pay 0.1eth after several months of campaign to be able receive their reward
look the fakes twitter of their CEO and team before invest in this scam
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: