Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6339 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 05:53:05 PM by Hueristic

I've been scammed by salomon Smith and barney and Goldman Sachs.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

I was scam two times when i participating bounties those bounties it took several months of work after the bounty finish they are not able to pay to us, i'm was also glad at that time i'm not making an investment in that project.

truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

this or very happen for the newbie. About two years ago I was cheated by a friend on facebook $ 200. He said his mother was sick, I lent him money. And until now I do not know where he is  Grin Grin Grin
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

In my entire experience throughout the crypto, I have experienced my wallet being compromised but I haven't been scammed. There are a lot of scammers in some ICO telegram channels acting as a moderator.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

They pretend to be admins of an ICO project and they say they can sell ICO coins for us. They create accounts and change the image like the support of  project.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

If I ever cheated when I wanted to sell my tokens to make money, but I couldn't do it to exchange the token, and I asked the question on social media, and someone answered he understood and I just believed, and it turned out that my token was exchanged become money then the person runs away
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

I've never been cheated and I don't want that to happen and I read a lot about avoiding fraud in this forum, hopefully it helps a lot
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

Yes, several times I encountered fraud and deceit. There was some time in the beginning of work with the crypto market, when I trusted too many - it was my serious mistake. As a result, I lost a lot of time on some unsuccessful airdrops and bounty. But I am grateful to these cases, because thanks to them I received valuable experience.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Yes, several times I encountered fraud and deceit. There was some time in the beginning of work with the crypto market, when I trusted too many - it was my serious mistake. As a result, I lost a lot of time on some unsuccessful airdrops and bounty. But I am grateful to these cases, because thanks to them I received valuable experience.
To be honest, I have never been scammed because I know myself that I did everything and my very best. I researched a lot and study a lot because I don't want to be a victim of scams. They are nothing but so desperate to have money. I hate scam, who wouldn't, right? To all the victims of scams take that as a lesson.

Y U MAD AT ME
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

I have never been scammed but almost got scammed. Someone pretended that he's a CEO in an ICO in telegram chat. But when I checked real CEO's username is different. So I blocked that guy.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I think we all regularly faced with some errors and fraud in the beginning of work with the digital currency market. I was deceived several times. For example, a person in social networks claimed that he wanted to sell me a promising coin cheaply, asked him to send him the money and a secret key in advance.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

never. I waited for the distribution of tokens for a long time, but finally got it too. and now when I have to wait a long time, I think it's the same and not a scam.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Yes, scammer is everywhere let's hope we could avoid them and let's be cautious in every action we have made specially our privacy. We need to to keep it away to those people who are attempting to scam us.
edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

I have not yet experienced to be misled by other individuals however nearly of it. It happens when I coincidentally marked in my data in a pishing crypto trade site. I was not ready to see it that it was a phony site at first in light of the fact that my psyche is concentrating on different things that is the reason I didn't see it. In any case, they don't have any assets take since I quickly transfered it with my other wallet. So know about programmers or con artists.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

I almost get scammed when i was joining different airdrop, they send me a link to view the tokens allocated to me through the airdrop and claim it, when i click on the link, it took to myetherwallet asking me to put my private keys, which i did but luck for me, it's an empty wallet address, I got to know it was a hacked attempt when my friend told me that he was hack through the same people.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

I got scammed through telegram group, someone predicted to be an admin from the group, I complained about something on the group, the scammer contacted me and I sent eth to the wrong contract address, since then I have leaned my lesson
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:12:27 AM

yes, I have become a victim of scam many times before, in bounty campaigns, from someone I dont know, and also in investment when I was starting in cryptocurrency. but I used all those experience to not ever scammed again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

I got scammed through telegram group, someone predicted to be an admin from the group, I complained about something on the group, the scammer contacted me and I sent eth to the wrong contract address, since then I have leaned my lesson

This almost happened to me but one mind told me to ask again on the telegram group and i asked in the telegram group and was told it was a scam, that's how i got saved but i almost got scammed.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

A lot of bots here on the forum sends you a phishing link to bitcointalk.org and I think they're trying to get your account and probably sell it to the highest bidder since it has a high rank. I almost logged in my account but luckily, I saw the address immediately.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Several times I tried to get my wallet and secret key. The fact that my acquaintances immediately explained to me helped - in any case, I do not need to pass on my secret key to other people. I am very grateful for such support to other forum participants at the beginning of my work, helped to avoid common mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: