Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2067 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

Many pioneers believe bitcoin will rise to $ 1 million, although I'm not that optimistic, but I think bitcoin represents the future trend
Yes everything is converting to the digital time and a lot of markets are turning on the payment system to the online payment to the bitcoin so if you will store bitcoin it will increase in price, it is very important to have the high price of bitcoin as it makes the future bright and safe, I hope bitcoin will be the main source of investment by a lot of high level investors in my country so if bitcoin will have high price it will preserve the profit for their bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Many pioneers believe bitcoin will rise to $ 1 million, although I'm not that optimistic, but I think bitcoin represents the future trend
Yes everything is converting to the digital time and a lot of markets are turning on the payment system to the online payment to the bitcoin so if you will store bitcoin it will increase in price, it is very important to have the high price of bitcoin as it makes the future bright and safe, I hope bitcoin will be the main source of investment by a lot of high level investors in my country so if bitcoin will have high price it will preserve the profit for their bright future.

Many users harbor the Phantom hopes that Bitcoin will have a price of one million dollars. today, 1 part of users store Bitcoin to until the price rises so high, while others have already lost faith in Bitcoin and thus the demand for Bitcoin has fallen. What then do you think will raise this coin up?
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Many users harbor the Phantom hopes that Bitcoin will have a price of one million dollars. today, 1 part of users store Bitcoin to until the price rises so high, while others have already lost faith in Bitcoin and thus the demand for Bitcoin has fallen. What then do you think will raise this coin up?
The fact is that the market has always been artificially manipulated, and to revive interest in Bitcoin, the same large whales will be able to influence users and revive interest. And this will affect pricing as soon as demand in the market increases.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

The increasing of Bitcoin's price is not only demanded by the big holders, but it is almost the wish of the whole Bitcoin's community, because it will benefit this currency and it will help to spread the word a lot more about it. Bitcoin is not yet really known and surely not popular such fiat currencies, when the price go up highly, media will be forced to talk about it and to advertise it in some ways.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

The higher the price, the more news it gets and adoption increases. To me, that's why a high price is good.
Absolutely agree with you.  Wink
The reason because of which all of us want to have increase in the market value of several different coins is very much obvious and that is increase in the market value of the coins will actually help us in getting rich as more the market value of the coins will, more are the chances of having greater money by selling them out. Moreover, this will also help the coins to have better growth rate as well as demand rate too.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
I agree with this if the price of 20k must be very interesting and the people in this thinking are very unusual and there is a change of mindset about it because wanting to be selfish think of its riches and this wealth is very make a mad change. Better at level 16k-18k may be more secure and comfortable and under control there is no extraordinary upheaval in this case.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Yup. Selfishness is the exact word to describe it. Most people when investing in things like Bitcoin are all ways aiming to reach and attain a higher profit. I got to confess that I am quite selfish to; in this sense. I want the best for me. I don't really care as to what happens to other people in the forum and their experience with Bitcoin. When I invest I want Bitcoin to get to the highest price possible. In this way, I make the biggest profit possible. Moreover, the transaction fee mainly Rose with the increasing price. So the transaction fee really only increased in value when the price subsequently increased.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Yup. Selfishness is the exact word to describe it. Most people when investing in things like Bitcoin are all ways aiming to reach and attain a higher profit. I got to confess that I am quite selfish to; in this sense. I want the best for me. I don't really care as to what happens to other people in the forum and their experience with Bitcoin. When I invest I want Bitcoin to get to the highest price possible. In this way, I make the biggest profit possible. Moreover, the transaction fee mainly Rose with the increasing price. So the transaction fee really only increased in value when the price subsequently increased.
All of us want high price to sustain our daily needs in life. Obviously, people more selfish because its all about our status and future .We dont know about our life what will happened so our focus for now is to have a high price to have much money as well.Life is unpredictable , no one knows about our tomorrow. The reason why we doing this is to ready and face for our future.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

All of us want high price to sustain our daily needs in life. Obviously, people more selfish because its all about our status and future .We dont know about our life what will happened so our focus for now is to have a high price to have much money as well.Life is unpredictable , no one knows about our tomorrow. The reason why we doing this is to ready and face for our future.
Who is the people here who does not want bitcoin to become high? For sure all of us, but if there is one person who choose or wish that bitcoin is still low at this moment is the newbie here or those who wants to buy bitcoin as of the moment.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

I believe the main reason people keeps on expecting a higher price is because they buy at every rate and hold it with the intention of making profit at last. When the price is at $20,000, people who buy then will expect the price to go up to $30,000 or $50,000.

The thing is that nobody wants to make loss. All these things are causing problems. The problems are being caused by all these selfish people, but they still look for who to blame for their mistakes.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
It really sounds selfish to hold your bitcoin for a long time. There are some factors that is not so good to hear if bitcoin's value gets expensive but think about their reasons also first. Maybe they used holding for a living and to gain much profit that will support their needs. We all have different reasons on it, be considerate too sometimes because we all live in different lives.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Bitcoin's value is one of the main thing that we are looking forward to everyday. We always look over it if it is going high or low so that we can have more profit, it can be a bad thing for some people and some reason but it still brings us good benefits though. It can both be a smart move and a selfish move but you can't blame us, we all want to be rich atleas once in our lives.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bse86074

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

In any case, Bitcoin will rise to 19k-20k, so linked to the high price is everyone's freedom
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

We all wanted it but we cannot force them to make the price high or make it low. Only we can do is just wait and accept the price that they created . and be contented because contentment can make a person successful .
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

We wanted high price?
No, we expected.

Being in a speculative currency system, it's natural for investors to expect higher price. There isn't anything wrong in that. The sudden surge in demand in December made people expect more. But ultimately the demand and supply runs the price action.

Regarding the present price, price was heavily manipulated by the bulk hodlers since bigger institution were entering in cryptocurrencies specially some big names from Wall Street. The first quarter usually is a bear one. Bitcoin still has the potential to breach $16k.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

For as a bitcoiner i want huge amount so that i wait the right time to convert my bitcoin into a fiat because wasting a ampunt of bitcoin in a low price. So i hold my bitcoin to wait.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
FreshMoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

Because I want to have a great profit afterall Wink
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

yes of course I want the price up everyone thinks so, so do you think is better stable?
then for what people invest if there is no price increase, the goal of people investing of course to get as much profit as possible, it's up to you to say it's selfish or whatever. no matter the fee is more expensive, because it is in accordance with the increase in price.
furrystocks

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

I don't want the bitcoins price to permanently rise to a stable level rather it should remain fluctuating to promote investment
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

Imagine how all of those who bought at 19k are feeling right now...

Obviously all the holders want BTC to rise in order to make a profit and that is perfectly understandable.

But for the average citizen, unaware of this turmoil, a crypto asset priced at ~20k USD will scare him to death.

So, I believe stable average prices might be a good thing in the long run because it might facilitate the widespread use of crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: