Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2069 times)
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I really want a high price of bitcoin because I am a bitcoiner,. Coz I want to get a lot of profit and expected much higher and more than I expect. And to earn a lot of bitcoins and sell it for the right time until I hit the good value of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mincrot

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

because many people expect high bitcoin prices.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I really want to get bitcoin to it's higher price this year because I know to myself that I'm a long term holder like other people who holds their coins it wont increase if bitcoin doesn't increase this year so we wont able to take our investment until it increase our investments to a better amount of profit that like to gain.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

In reality, I don't want bitcoin to surge high because I don't have enough BTC yet. Maybe, if I have atleast 3,000 USD then I will also wish bitcoin to move up.
Anyways, I think the only thing why many people wants bitcoin to rise up is that, they will gain their profits with their investment.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

This sound selfish..but if we do business we all wanted to get big profit. High price then big profits. When you only work for bitcoin like doing bounty, mining and signature campaign, high price results intohigh rates of our salary. So sometimes people prefer high price because of the profits they can get.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

Because i have a holding in bitcoins so having it pump in a higher price can gave me the opportunity to have a lot of money and that is what we wanted all right that is whybwe are investing and buying bitcoins into the market for us to have the profits that we deserve. We will not buy bitcoins when theybwere a stable price because that is nonsense there is no profit that will occur in that thing. Is basically all we wanted is for the bitcoins to fall for us tp buy and to pump for us to.sell
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

we can call selfishness if we want the price high, but as an investor the objective is want to have the highest possible profit, for example I bought when the price was less than  $1000, I went back to buy more and more and I bought when the price was  $17000, as you might imagine, if I bought when the price was $17000 then obviously I want the price to increase more than $17000 and increase to $30.000 will be better.

By that I mean that there are many people who bought when the price was $18000 and these people will wish to have profits and not have losses. to have profits the price of bitcoin should increase more than  $18000. We all want the price to increase to make a profit.

Yes its true, all people want a high price because they want to get high profit for their investment. Call it selfish but its true right? You invested because you want to increase your money so all investors wants a high price.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

probably because it is a good investment. people think that there is still a big possibility of profit for the person holding the bitcoin. the price may reach a very high price, even more so when its use is needed for project development.
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

everyone wants bitcoin prices to go up and keep going up
because the rise in bitcoin prices will increase the amount of profits that much,
I think with the decline in bitcoin prices many people are holding back to avoid losses and wait for bitcoin prices to go up and keep going up until bitcoin prices fly again
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Everyone would expect a high price for wanting to make a profit, I also hope so because since I bought bitcoin from $ 5000 and the highest price is $ 15,000 then I expect a high price so I can get a big profit.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:25:09 AM

The people who want such high price are people who had Bitcoin for a very long time. Like the times when they cost 15 cents, and accumulated a whole ton of them. As well as people who bought high. People like myself who want to accumulate more do not like such a high price. And then there are the more passive types who just into this because they saw on the news and think that a profit of $200 is amazing, like hitting a scratch ticket, and their knowledge is extremely superficial.

Count on me, I agree that everyone wants a high price of bitcoin aside from this is a form of investment it is also a source of income to other people. We all knew that bitcoin is a very big help in different ways. The circumstances that brijgs to our life is different if their is an assurance that the price will step forward. That is tge reason why many people wajts to have a high price because it is very useful in different ways.
Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

High prices are good in that they generate more excitement for BTC.  Your point about the mining fees increases is a feature rather than a bug in the system.  If more people are using BTC then the network gets clogged and users need to pay more to have their transactions processed.

This is not a bad thing in that higher prices paid to the miners ensures transactions are processed promptly (relatively). 

This is similar to oil/gas prices when prices are higher the oil companies make more revenue and divert it to investments since investments make more sense due to the higher price.  This increased investment causes prices to fall due to the resulting increase in supply. 

Granted, oil/gas is a more mature market but the same economic process occurs in the crypto arena.  Personally, would prefer BTC to be $20k and pay higher fees than $7k and pay very little. 

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

Everyone would expect a high price for wanting to make a profit, I also hope so because since I bought bitcoin from $ 5000 and the highest price is $ 15,000 then I expect a high price so I can get a big profit.
cheap enough if you buy when bitcoin price $ 5000. although currently still moving steady in the range of $ 6000 and $ 7000 maybe next month bitcoin can rise again with the encouragement of good news  that exist in the market.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

One year ago BTC was trading at ~1k USD and everybody was happy with it, some were actually complaining it was too high.

Now everybody is expecting BTC to rise above 20k, hoping the market will "return to normal".

Is it normal to have BTC at such high prices? What is normal in crypto?

Let's face it people, BTC might jump to 30k as well as it might plummet back to 1k... Normality doesn't apply in this game  Grin

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

I want high price of bitcoin because that is how I make money from my coins after I have bought the dip and so I want to make profit from my investments. Although I realize that I might have to wait longer.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

cheap enough if you buy when bitcoin price $ 5000. although currently still moving steady in the range of $ 6000 and $ 7000 maybe next month bitcoin can rise again with the encouragement of good news  that exist in the market.
As long as the price of bitcoin is cheaper compare to the price from the last highs then i think that it is a good to call as a cheap price for bitcoin and it is the best to just get into bitcoin because when the market moves up again then you will regret for not going in. Bitcoin is a good tool for traders and also investors because in a short period of time they can make tons of profits.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Well I think that we all want to earn from Bitcoin that is the main reason why higher price is better for everyone to have good or even better amount ot profit may it be just for trading or  for long term investment. Having great returns is the main goal that is why we are in this crypto currency world, for us to have a better financial life. The Bitcoin community is growing because it is a great means of additional or even primary (for some) source of income.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Ofcourse we want a high price  of bitcoin because we want a  high income.I guess no one here want a low price.The higher the price, the bigger the income.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Each of us wants a different price for bitcoin, but eventually it will be determined spontaneously depending on the value of the product that it can show.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

Ofcourse we want a high price  of bitcoin because we want a  high income.I guess no one here want a low price.The higher the price, the bigger the income.
That mainly depends on how much you invested and the price of bitcoin when you did that. The only advantage of having a high bitcoin price is the huge profit that comes along with it. On the contrary, with a higher price, there is also higher transaction fees that seem absurd when you compared it to our transactions now. There will still be FUDs whatever the price of bitcoin is so it may be better if bitcoin's price rises slowly rather than a sudden huge pump like what happened last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: