Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2370 times)
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

I am very curious about bitcoin and this will make me happy when i check the bitcoin price every 5 minutes bitcoin popularity is increasing because many good news are coming in the market which influence the bitcoin in the positive sense and the bitcoin growth from yesterday is going well the time is near when bitcoin will be announced as the legal currency of the world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

Yes, if you focus too much on short-term volatility, you'll miss a lot of bitcoin's big gains, so there's only one way to make money in the cryptocurrency market: long-term hold.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
I agree with you. Tracking bitcoin price every minute will cause panic selling especially when they notice that the price is decreasing which can cause destabilization to the market. This is mostly do by newbies who don't know how the price movements of bitcoin before. True holders may check the movement of price every day but still stay calm holding their bitcoin and stick to their plan which had made them benifited before. Tracking every minute would be more useful when you are in the altcoin market which is highly volatile.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:39:41 PM by zarados

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

it all depends on what kind of trader they are. active, semi-active, or long-term trader. because an active trader really needs to pay attention to the market movement every chance, because their strategy is to reap the benefits of market movement every day. Another case with long term traders who target the disbursement of assets at least 1 year ahead.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Actually some times im doing that i always refresh my browser to see if it going up or going down. But sometimes i really dont care about the price of bitcoin. I care and confuse when i sell my token.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

Honestly I am those one who always check the price value of btc every minute.But getting addicted on it is like panic when it goes down like everybody doing also.Cause I am very curious when it goes down and up and I want to know it immediately .
kjnfmplm

Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Checking every five minutes makes you paranoid. It makes you nervous and messes with your mind. If it succeed, you tend to have the wrong decisions and may end up losing some or the worst, all your investment. It is preferably to do it once or twice a day.
doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

yes many do they refresh coinmarketcap every 5 mins and get panic in reality it is nt advisable to check bitcoin for every 5mins
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

think this can be a very exciting activity, especially when the price of bitcoin is volatile. Then you try to feel like this roller coaster, go to heaven and go to hell, in a thought.
Yeah youre right.the bitcoin price is so volatile which you don't need to track it every minute.The best thing to do just enjoy the moment  together with bitcoin and relaxed becuase bitcoin is a long time earning.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

right, Bitcoin should be a very long-term investment, you need to hold for at least couple of years.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

If you have invested in any crypto in the market then I think you should not keep track of the value continuity because that will make you feel very anxious for your assets and bitcoin. the same. Do not look at the value of a continuous bitcoin because it fluctuates in minutes. Choose the market momentum to buy into potential crypto coins then keep it for a while and do not be too concerned about, it you should do.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

think this can be a very exciting activity, especially when the price of bitcoin is volatile. Then you try to feel like this roller coaster, go to heaven and go to hell, in a thought.

Somehow, but in my own perspective its not, cause the more that it is volatile the curremt holdings of a person may be affected, cause the target price keeps on pump but eventually dumping on a higher state. Yes thats true, dont make it habit to look for the price of Bitcoin probably make yourself updated will do.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

Why not? Why not all of us do it? I think it's not the big problem, nothing wrong if we do it. Whoever that buy bitcoin and want to sell them with the best price always do that thing, every minutes stalk about the price of bitcoin. Worth it for me, because you can know how the price goes down or goes high.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

a very controversial issue)) you can make a profit just on the decrease and increase, sell and buy,but you can keep it up to 15 thousand dollars for example
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Merited by Hovhannes (1)

Yep its big mistake of many traders and cryptoinvestors its very bad for psychic , much you look at red more you panic you must be realy good trader for daily trading.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

Dont just panic when it happens to drop down think of it that it is normal. And those  people who tried to update by a little time. It makes you more frusted and soon become disappointed .Be positive and keep calm when you do bitcoin it helps you alot when you never tried to panic.
Bitcoinnumberone

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Yes, looking at bitcoin every now and then can drive us crazy. Bitcoin's nature and market cap is fluctuating. Its price keep going up and down. This is why we shouldn't watch bitcoin's fluctuation. We might have an instant heart attack because of its results.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

this is if you look on the one hand,and if you look on the other hand, what can bitcoin devalue and you lose millions
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

Discipline in investment is important if you can't resist looking at the charts every 5 minutes. If you understand the movements in the chart, it can help you to know your entry point and when to take profit. The fluctuations and volatility like a roller coaster ride in btc price that you can access 24/7 is what makes it unique and thrilling investment vehicle.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

This is true not only for BTC, but for any kind of investment. Don't get too focused on micro timeframe movement when you are investing in something and don't get triggered to make action easily. These behaviors will most likely cause you losses and regrets. I've been through that stage before Cheesy

Before investing in something, do a thorough research, plan your actions, execute, stick with it, and get a life. Don't get too focused on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: