Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2362 times)
Melomory

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Ahaha, i think i just have too much free time thats why i do this) If i am doing anything that is interesting for me, i forget about all this greedy sh1t Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

It isnt necessary to look so often at the cost of the bought coin. You have to choose carefully time for investment, and then forget about it and not give in to panic of the market. Then you will see the necessary result.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I agree with this theme no need to see bitcoin every five minutes because it can make you confused or panic losing bitcoin barley with cheap price.

It depends on the traders, no matter how often I check bitcoin price but if my main purpose is for long term hodling then I wont do panic selling. Checking bitcoin price more often will help traders to decide what to do. Panic selling usually done by beginner traders who are afraid to lose their money, they hope to make profit in short time but they are not ready with the fluctuation.

And no matter how often we check the price it won't change any way. Grin
And if you're long term holder the price doesn't matter because you're not selling it. However, checking it every minute is a real struggle tho as we wanted to see if our coins doing, checking doesn't mean we want to sell it but rather just observe the market.
It was annoying to always check bitcoin price at the blockchain every five minutes. And in fact even if you always checked it the price would stay the same. Price checking i guess is suitable for a daily traders who of course they would decide if this day, this hour could be a good time to trade.
Annoying is even an understatement. I really see checking of bitcoin's value every few minute as something that is not even sensible and probably for someone who really does not have much to do, because if you are extremely busy doing other things at your place of work, the last thing that will come to mind is your long term investment.

If you bought early last year and come back to check at the dip, you are still making a whole lot of profit, so the same thing could be happening in coming years, so why the heart trauma some people keep giving themselves ?
noqqx265

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Yes.I think K line chart in the digital currency trading market reference little effect.so i prefer holding for a long time.
slothboy

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

I don't check the price frequently but I do follow crypto news daily.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Prices isn’t even improtant as long as you follow the trends and have a stop loss in affect. Even as a holder you might get inpatient if your looking at it every 5 min . I like to check daily just to keep up with the market but that’s about tit .
cryptovest

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Hi guys, please feel free to join a Stipend discord community. It`s a new low cap Masternode coin.

In the next days Stipend are expecting listing on CMC and bigger exchange.

Stipend is a decentralized platform for Freelancers and digital nomades. Stipend aims to be an ultimate solution for decentralized jobs marketplace. We want to create a platform which both the freelancers and the clients will love, with low fees, instant payments and never seen before rewarding scheme that rewards the top users.

Feell free to join our discord community:
https://discord.gg/hudW9Jj

crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

I prefer to do my analisys, set limit orders, set alerts for when the orders are executed, and then come back only when I get alerts.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

I prefer to do my analisys, set limit orders, set alerts for when the orders are executed, and then come back only when I get alerts.
If you are doing a day trading in bitcoin then it is fine if you do have the time so that you can do your own analysis when you are going to do a buy and sell, I have some of my friends who are doing that although they are just earning a  little at least it is just like they are paid per day especially if you know how to predict well.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
Yes if you monitor every minute the price of bitcoin it's more prone to panic selling. But not only bitcoin that i  track the price every minute, also the other coin that I have. I've monitor the price of my coin because I want to know if it's the time to sell it.
Bitnewstoday

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

I think 99% of traders did it. But if you don't do scalping I believe that checking Coinmarketcap twice a day is enough. Just like brushing your teeth.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Yes, yes, if you look at the bitcoin price per minute, every hour, you will panic all day. You will not do anything, just fear bitcoin prices down. It is easy to get stressed. I think we should use the free money to invest in bitcoins. This will reduce anxiety. Do not invest too much in bitcoin. Market a lot of risk
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Yes if you monitor every minute the price of bitcoin it's more prone to panic selling. But not only bitcoin that i  track the price every minute, also the other coin that I have. I've monitor the price of my coin because I want to know if it's the time to sell it.
That's the problem with people who trade without overcoming emotions, the fear inside will let them suffer big loses, if you want to be succeessful
better to know first you capability, if you can hold and patiently wait then trading is go for such attitude, but if you are a type of a person where you can easily move by your emotions, then don't take the risk, volatile movements will kill you inside the exchange better to overcome this first before making
any deal inside the exchange.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Yes, yes, if you look at the bitcoin price per minute, every hour, you will panic all day. You will not do anything, just fear bitcoin prices down. It is easy to get stressed. I think we should use the free money to invest in bitcoins. This will reduce anxiety. Do not invest too much in bitcoin. Market a lot of risk
This is the most traders do watching the bitcoin price every minutes. Yes it will lead into panic selling of his own hodling coins and doesnt think of a brighter future with the coins. Always think market is like a train a crazy train so eventually market will be in a good time to rise.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

You simply don't need too. It is thanks to the future tech we have all been endowed with.
This is what alerts were invented for. Wink

If you have a good cointracker app installed on your mobile device it should do this footwork for you. Grin

yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Haha LOL man if every 5 minutes we just look the bitcoin price. For me as a newbie maybe better for learning how to make a profit with trading between I'm just looking at the bitcoin price. Of course, when the first time I'm joining in crypto every day I'm looking at the BTC price (not every 5 minutes). But now I'm aware like what did you say.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

It is very good advice. Looking at the prices of your coins every 5 minutes without even plan what to do, when sell or buy is really wasting of time and can even damage mental health.

white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:56 PM
Merited by Tactical Genius (1)

For inexperienced people, trading can become very fast a kind of addiction, because there is a kind of childish belief that id we monitor the price all the time may be we can influence it. And the fear that - if we don't watch - something happen. It's no different from check every minute mail or facebook. Stop it.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

For inexperienced people, trading can become very fast a kind of addiction, because there is a kind of childish belief that id we monitor the price all the time may be we can influence it. And the fear that - if we don't watch - something happen. It's no different from check every minute mail or facebook. Stop it.
Yes I've been into that, that is why I just limit my trading and was just trading to those coins that is worth holding for a long time and not just for temporary since daily trading will eat your time and can lead you to stress all the time whenever you are seeing that your investment is going down.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Most newbies and the rest of people who invested bitcoin without any knowledge what they are getting into are the one who does this. Because they are afraid that they might lose their money. People should start thinking is bitcoin is a long term investment and they should erased in their minds that they won't be a millionaire overnight.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: