Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2370 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

All this is true. But not everyone can restrain themselves from looking at the course again and again. When the price goes down, a very large psychological burden.
especially for someone who has invested all his money in bitcoin will certainly have an impact on the physicologist because too high expectations of the business turned out to be but not appropriate expectations. I'm betting on these few months having a bad effect on the price of crypto
It is a human physic that one gets worried by looking at the thing in which he has invested his money and that thing is not helping him in a better way in making more money. We need not to look at the market value after some time especially when you are going for long term investment of money as this will only add up more worries to you and that you will not be able to make out anything good by doing so.

That's why it's been advised over and over again by experienced traders to not bet all in in a single throw. Btc may take months before it can again regain its bullish pace so frequently looking at your portfolio will only make you uneasy which may result in making wrong decisions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
I also think it is being paranoid if most of the time, you are checking the price of bitcoin. Instead of wasting time checking its price, spend those time to earn bitcoin. In that way, you will not worry anymore if the price of bitcoin increases or decreases. Just trust in the capability of bitcoin that it will increase its price again.
I guess it is really annoying and makes people paranoid to see or to look at bitcoin eveey five minutes of then. Because you will be depress or feel worry whenever the price will drop and will feel high hopes together whenever the price will rise. I must say why won't you make time to make more bitcoins so that you will not be depress or whatever in just looking for the price of it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
It all depends on the person and if those who do not have activity or permanent job it can happen because there is no activity or other work. What to do should be able to divert in any way so as not to see every minute. and if they have activity or a steady job, they will focus on what to do and take responsibility because there is a certain time to open it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

You find the coin price day by day. It good opportunity for the future growth and improve your knowledge. If not find the coin information you can't sell the coin on time. So it time to change time is important for the process. So you follow the coin price day by day. It helpful for future saving and you reach your gol. So time to connect your process you get more profit.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

I also think it is being paranoid if most of the time, you are checking the price of bitcoin. Instead of wasting time checking its price, spend those time to earn bitcoin. In that way, you will not worry anymore if the price of bitcoin increases or decreases. Just trust in the capability of bitcoin that it will increase its price again.
I guess it is really annoying and makes people paranoid to see or to look at bitcoin eveey five minutes of then. Because you will be depress or feel worry whenever the price will drop and will feel high hopes together whenever the price will rise. I must say why won't you make time to make more bitcoins so that you will not be depress or whatever in just looking for the price of it.
Because that person dont know how to using some strategy trading. So he always watching the price every menute he dont know about chart and example closed chart to make some signal from the chart how to entry & get out. People like this need some education & knowledge first before invest on Cryptocurrency.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

When I am a newbie, I usually look at the BTC every 5 minutes. I'm worried about losing money. Then I came to tired of this, and know that BTC is the long term investment. Do not panic and calm down, we should relax ourselves and move forward to hope BTC would make the difference in the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

When I am a newbie, I usually look at the BTC every 5 minutes. I'm worried about losing money. Then I came to tired of this, and know that BTC is the long term investment. Do not panic and calm down, we should relax ourselves and move forward to hope BTC would make the difference in the world.
That is just a normal thing, looking at the price every five minutes when you are still new here, what is not normal if you are already Sr. Member here and still in doubt and still regularly checking the price which is not already a normal thing, we should level up here and increase the knowledge so less doubt.

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

yes, i totally agree with this opinion, checking too requently will make you confused to give the decision. Besides, you also do not have much time to do that. let's learn technical analys and behavior psycology to predict the trend of market

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

yes, i totally agree with this opinion, checking too requently will make you confused to give the decision. Besides, you also do not have much time to do that. let's learn technical analys and behavior psycology to predict the trend of market
You are right, with that confusion it will make your decision even worst because you are just basing your analysis in an hourly basis unlike when doing analysis at least 4-6 hours. It is really not advisable to look at it every now and then, it is unhealthy thing especially if you are doing trading.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

If you do not want.to get hurt probably do not look at your blockfolio every five minutes because that will just gonna ruined upur self confidence especially when you see that ypur holdings are getting worst and not improving day by day just stay calm.  And especially if the dip is reaching a bigger percentage, they might only worry too much that they start creating a lot of negative scenarios in their rich minds and they will end up selling
The very first thing which you need to learn before even buying of the bitcoins is that you need to practice this thing how to remain patient in tough times. If you have somehow managed to get into the world of bitcoin and that you have bought some bitcoins, then you also need to show up little patience as well and that you need to keep on holding your bitcoins for longer period for better results.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

funny!!!
if you wants to increased price every 5 minutes that is really poor. as a result you can became a panic seller.it's really normal think bitcoin up & down. that is the theory of cryptocurrency.so no need check every five minutes.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

I think it depends on the nature of risk you are assuming. Say for instance if you have invested your fortune in Bitcoin, you cannot be too lax about it therefore there is every reason to be on guard and paranoid about it. You have to make sure you do not lose all your gold, hence, in this situation, it is best to salvage what you can salvage by monitoring the price of Bitcoin every so often. Nevertheless, these losses are merely paper losses. Meaning, you only truly lose when you decide to cash out. By not cashing out therefore means you are in the safe zone for the time being. I suggest you do things rationally by making your own computations and determine for yourself if you are earning in the strategy you are embarking onto before you cover yourself with too much paranoia which is not healthy anymore.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

I often encounter this when entering the market and immediately I was scared to see prices fall. I think in this market the most important thing is to be calm and limit trading when the market is showing signs of bad. At the moment, I have done better and have a solid mentality before buying and selling any altcoin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

I think it depends on the nature of risk you are assuming. Say for instance if you have invested your fortune in Bitcoin, you cannot be too lax about it therefore there is every reason to be on guard and paranoid about it. You have to make sure you do not lose all your gold, hence, in this situation, it is best to salvage what you can salvage by monitoring the price of Bitcoin every so often. Nevertheless, these losses are merely paper losses. Meaning, you only truly lose when you decide to cash out. By not cashing out therefore means you are in the safe zone for the time being. I suggest you do things rationally by making your own computations and determine for yourself if you are earning in the strategy you are embarking onto before you cover yourself with too much paranoia which is not healthy anymore.
To make it short the risk upon what are you doing with trading bitcoins. For example if you're a daily trader or maginal trade in some instances you will be needing to look and watch btc from time to time not only every five minutes so it is depends on you. Therefore if you are buying and holding it is not that needed for you to look every minutes.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

I don't look at my portfolio or bitcoin price because the numbers are just very low and it pains me.   I am just opening website, like trading website to look at altcoins that I trade.  I am trading while holding.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I don't look at my portfolio or bitcoin price because the numbers are just very low and it pains me.   I am just opening website, like trading website to look at altcoins that I trade.  I am trading while holding.
LoL can't help but worry it is only normal cause it is your own money that maybe drenched from hardwork essence lol but seriously it is normal because you can prevent a bad omen if you just look at your portfolio everytime. Panic seling is not always bad just don't share it to other so it may not affect the pricing .
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Few months ago, I do look on the price on the market every now and then but with the recent happenings, I don't want to stress myself so I only look on the market sometimes. I want to trust cryptocurrencies and I have high hopes that it will bring me fortune in the future. My goal now is to hold it until next year or more.
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

I like to look BTC price every moments not every five minutes. Tongue Tongue Actually when I have a lot of time or a free time I keep my eyes into on bitcoin price.as a crypto trader I need to take latest update about bitcoin price.Pump and dump is very important for a trader.with out knowing the latest update of bitcoin you cant make  good profit.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Few months ago, I do look on the price on the market every now and then but with the recent happenings, I don't want to stress myself so I only look on the market sometimes. I want to trust cryptocurrencies and I have high hopes that it will bring me fortune in the future. My goal now is to hold it until next year or more.
Exactly! you are just fooling yourself when you see the price going down and every now and then you are just stressing yourself out, as per me I am not seeing the price regularly unless I do have money to cash in or to invest at so that I know how much I'll put in.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

it is true what you say when we look at every moment we will always panic, but on the other hand in improving the btc results I am happy with the short term way, and to take a small coin (coin) due to relieve saturation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: