Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 01:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any transport related coins  (Read 417 times)
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

I heard of "CarVertical", are there any more coins on transportation field?

I don't see any mention of FRAS until now.

You could check their ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661040.0

The ICO is ongoing and they claim to have UBER for partners.
UBER is not officially partnered with frascoin. That was a scam coin. You can ask uber directly about that, and I can say they are lying to the investors. How so many dumb people in these days invest without doing any research about that.
The developers are a greedy bastard. You can see that the frascoin's office just like a dead house. That's fucking a shame.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

I've read about CARTAXI while I was browsing the bounty section, I haven't fully read its whitepaper though but I'm guessing it is like an UBER or something  Huh ShipChain is good too, I was a member of their Telegram group and admins there are very welcoming in answering questions. Will check this VLB as it seems promising based on the comments.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

There's a lot of coins about transportation. To mention some, Parkgene, DAV, CUBE and yes Helbiz. Morpheus too the one I'm wearing may not be entirely about transportation but its about shipment of goods. Good projects I may say.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

There are many coins that is related to transport things so far, like VLB, carVertical, Vechain, GLU token, CarTaxi, etc.

So far i have seen whitepaper of VLB and Vechain, because this 2 is almost the same, but for me, my decision falls to VLB. VLB has a great founder, team, and partnership, and only aims car and car related things as their objective to be integrated to blockchain while vechain has too many variable as their objective, and i cant not mention the emptiness of Vechain's Github. For me VLB is a great project now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: