Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the bitcoin was not invented what are we now ?  (Read 429 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

since inception, bitcoin is part of a technological innovation, and also bitcoin is a part of human life. so I think, if without bitcoin, then the world will be dark.

I never imagined how economic conditions would be more critical every year.

then if without bitcoin and crypto, I think the economy of the country and the world will not be stable. and now I see that many countries are receiving bitcoins and even creating crypto.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

Life would still go on without bitcoin and something else would have been invented. We continue to develop so technology always develops
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Then we would not have sat on this forum did not participate in different interesting companies did not support each other. For someone, it has already become systematically to use bitcoin in your life.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

As bitcoin was invented, it became already a part of the existence of most people. With every year there is more crypto currency is becoming an increasingly perfect system.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

If bitcoin was not invented, I think, we would not experience this whole experience we're experiencing right now. I mean, if it wasn't invented, will still be under centralized banks which are under by governments. These banks that can be controlled and banned by government whenever they wanted to. We won't be able to experience this whole lot of adventures and struggles in dealing with cryptos, doing transactions and this trading things. We won't be able to experience having our own freedom in terms of doing transactions without being monitored by government. We won't be able to feel this excitement whenever we enter in the world of trading and having lot of profits in our investment and especially we won't see any progress in our lives which is not easy to achieve by just working almost 24/7 just to earn little amount of money. These things are just some of the benefits/things we might not be experiencing right now if ever bitcoin was not invented.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I  Just want to know the different opinons of bitcoin miners
becasuse bitcoin can help us bitcoin can change the world
maybe if i personally if bitcoin is not found my life and my economy will not change and now with find bitcoin my life for the better
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Not that only the miners but the early investors I think too. If it has not been invented maybe we are still using more on fiat and credit cards until now although in some point there are use of cards in cryptos.

I think it is by fate that it has been invented and what reason is it is that it is for convenience of the people on using money.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

Maybe I'll setup a small convenience store or sell stuff online. Also possible that I get into home-based jobs like virtual assitants or tech support. Income won't be much but would like to try the stock exchange.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

If bitcoin was not invented, then i might still be a normal college student. Having no clue at all about economy, don't care about technology development out there, still depend on my parents and probably still worry over financial problems i have.
My life won't be this great, and i might spend my time uselessly. Bitcoin really do much to my life, and i can't imagine my life without it now, after knowing bitcoin exist.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

What has bitcoin done to change the world ? I just see it being used as an investment medium to get rich quickly.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:47:10 PM by marcuslong

since inception, bitcoin is part of a technological innovation, and also bitcoin is a part of human life. so I think, if without bitcoin, then the world will be dark.

I never imagined how economic conditions would be more critical every year.

then if without bitcoin and crypto, I think the economy of the country and the world will not be stable. and now I see that many countries are receiving bitcoins and even creating crypto.
It is truly amazing and a blessing that bitcoin has come into the market. It brings so much quality and progress. Bitcoin has been actively affecting many people's lives.If it was not invented it wouldn't make a big difference. It is a breakthrough. There might be some exemptions but I think most of the people around find it strange.It will continue be a strange on their part if they continue questioning it's credibility and not giving it a try until they prove and see it by themselves and  on how it will totally influence their lives. On the other hand,I guess we also have to adapt on the dynamic and ever fast-pacing world of technology. We have to be on the look out of what is new just whenever technology is at its peak there's more to come and expect.And I believe bitcoin is the place to stay with.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

If bitcoin was not invented I think things will just like be the old days where working on additional job requires you to go in it and give the service that they need. We tend to work for 8hrs in our regular job and be on the next job for some addtional hours.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

If bitcoin is not created by satoshi, then right now I will keep working out there, being a factory employee for a very low fee.
and heavy work. I am very thankful to the person who created bitcoin.
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

I think my life would've been much better. Why? It's simple, I would have spent my entire day dreaming how I would become a millionaire.
I wouldn't check the market constantly to see the price evolution...
I am addicted here and I think I am not the only one.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

Imagine yourself how you lived 3-4 years ago, you used credit cards, pay pal, banks and other assets in order to make payments and are still using, the only difference so far for btc is that it provided extra income or made someone wealthy. Otherwise our lives would be same but maybe in another work environment.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

I  Just want to know the different opinons of bitcoin miners

either in a global World Bank Controlled neoCommunist Prison, or more likely i think someone else would have created a decentral Crypto Coin under different name Logo etc.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

For quite some time before the bitcoin, there had already been interest in the development of decentralized payment systems, based on libertarian ideals in which some people worked furtively, so I think that if for some reason "Satoshi" had not decided to launch the bitcoin protocol, this would have happened sooner or later with very few variants, because the technology of this century would have made possible the birth of something similar to cover the need arising after the crisis of 2008.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

IT market was most profitable in my country, but I wasn't so interested in it, how I am interested in Crypto world right now.
Bitcoin came like a new currency and it changed a market.
Now we have a chance to become someone else, to go step by step with new tendencies.
I think it's perfect time to research about blockchain technology, coins and ICO's projects.
Today we build our future.

Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Once and for all, bitcoin was not invented, it was created or developed. If bitcoin was not created, then the digital world would be just a normal thing. People still consuming their time in social media without any profit. Just playing online games and the like.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Maybe Im fighting to survive if bitcoin is not invented now. Because this time having prices are getting expensive our salary is not enough just like me lm separated and having 4kids. It's really difficult to budget my salary because it's too small. I am lacking because l have 3 students and one grandson now. I'm really thankful to bitcoin because my eldest daughter find bitcoin that gives us hope to have a better future. It's really a blessing to everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: