Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin back to its own rhythm again?  (Read 822 times)
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

I think it is. Bitcoin is back on track and hopefully bitcoin will bring more value of it and bitcoin will increase in the future. Let us trust bitcoin that it will be more popular and bitcoin will have great amount of investors in the future. But we don’t know if bitcoin will pump more or it will have dip again in the future but we already conclude that bitcoin will not crash that easily and bitcoin will have a great future. Bitcoin has no rhythm, because of its volatile. It is great that bitcoin is increasing again and let us hope of its improvement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:08:17 AM

It seems that the recent tax collection on BTC has affected the price of BTC!

I think the collection is good news because the government has recognized the legal status of BTC!

I believe BTC will have a good rebound in March!

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

Since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
Is it again creating the new milestone?

We hope so,that those happen last year of increasing the price value of bitcoin market  would happen again now this year,so that we will fly to the moon if bitcoin rythm will going back  again to the spotlight.as of now bitcoin price is maintaining its fixed stabilty to the exchange market  due some happening now in crypto world,but we should not panic because  mostly those different problem now we encountered is step by step fixed by some the group investor in cryptocurrency or maybe we called them by whales.
BennyOnions

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

We need mass adoption.  The crypto market grew a tremendous amount in 2017 meaning that if you got in late 2017 you need new investors to keep the market surging upwards

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1652489)
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?

The huge price form last month according to traders and market enthusiast by reading the chart they say its not normal but this month the chart and the value of bitcoin is now normal and healthy. but if you are thinking that is a rhythm we should wait for the big rise again?  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

It seems bitcoin has regained its momentum already as it is steadily playing at 9,000$ - 10,000$ after being down at 5,000$. I think this momentum will continue and hopefully this year will be better for bitcoin than it was last year.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

By simply looking at the bitcoin chart we can say that its back on its feet again. This is also happening to other altcoins. Let's hope that this year will be beneficial to all of us.

AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

I think what happen in bitcoin lately is normal and it really happens a lot especially in this kind of industry, prices going up and down. Bitcoin price going down is something we don't want to worry about, it's all about the supply and demand in bitcoin that's why the price changes. Like I said it's normal and hopefully bitcoin wll reach another milestone and setup it's highest value again.

copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

Since the last couple of weeks, we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year?
I am very sure this year's end Bitcoin prices can touch a very fantastic value. End of 2018 Bitcoin will create the latest history at a very high price. Hopefully, my hope and we all can be realized.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

I have discussed with my friends about whether Bitcoin will continue to go up and touch the new sign or not? But many of my friends think that this is very unlikely, this year Bitcoin can only reach the old peak of last year was a blessing, because this year was a challenging year with the crypto Many countries are trying to ban it from their land.

RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

yes,definitely it will come back and increases like before.If u have invested at higher ate then dont panic ,have patience you will gain profit soon.
Boysen

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

I guess so, I mean bitcoin was about to reach it's 16K$ right now. And I think that is a good sign that bitcoin indeed is experiencing an increase and is stably increasing. So what we got to do is continue to patronize the cryptocurrency industry and do all measures to ensure that bitcoin will recover.

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Yeah, we are all seeing that Bitcoin has ended the last pump with a correction and gradually increasing its value back. It is natural, I never doubted it, even when the time that it was so hard to. So those people who got their coins for a higher price, don't worry, just HOLD for now and we will all see Bitcoin's value soaring high again.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
danzo11

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

sure, it looks like bitcoin has break his resistance zone
i follow the btc/usd chart and saw that
so, from my opinion i can say that in couple of days bitcoin will sure touch 10k
In my opinion don't be too quick to conclude bitcoin now being not in its ryhthm, because we do not know a few hours or a few months later bitcoin strenghened again. Because I'm sure bitcoin will become the currency of the virtual world and until recently still, bitcoin and maybe even someday every country has its own virtual currency.

U T E M I S  |  The only decentralized B2B e-commerce using Blockchain  |  U T E M I S
▬▬▬▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS: FEBRUARY 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬[/cente
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Yes BTC is back to it's own rhythm and if it goes in the same way I can see BTC touching $20k mark max by June 2018.

I would not make such optimistic prognoses, but I am sure Bitcoin will go up. Yes, now it will be a very slow process, but a very continuous one. I believe BTC can reach 20 thousand, but I guess it will not happen this summer.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

I think so. But even bitcoin drop big. I knew that it will recover and rise again. And probe those bitcoin doubters that they are wrong again. Bitcoin will rise again and reach its new all time high.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Bitcoin is gaining momentum again. But we don't know what will happen next. What if one of this days bitcoin will drop again. But i truly believe that bitcoin will become more stable after that big drop that happen.

evgeshti

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Of course it will return and stabilize and set new records! If you are not too lazy and look carefully at Bitcoin's global chart, for a year, for example, you can notice that it moves naturally and every serious drop is accompanied by an even bigger take-off. The Crypto currency has gone too far into our lives and I do not think that will ever leave us! It was the same with mobile phones once ...

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

I think so. But even bitcoin drop big. I knew that it will recover and rise again. And probe those bitcoin doubters that they are wrong again. Bitcoin will rise again and reach its new all time high.
I dont think so. Because last 2 months the price of bitcoin is really huge that reached $20k but then it not stay as high because it dumps after 3 weeks I think then as of now it is recovering climbing into $13k. I hope and a wish that it will rise up continually as we also using and also spreading the knowledge of bitcoin.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I don't think so. I don't even think that it is not in it's own rhythm in the first place. It didn't change its rhythm. It is in its normal cycle. It goes up like in the end of the year and goes down in the first months of the year. It will repeat for its lifetime. Unless there will be major changes like the worldwide acceptance of bitcoin. The dumps might be fewer than today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: