Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin back to its own rhythm again?  (Read 823 times)
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
Is it again creating the new milestone?
I think bitcoin has stopped falling. It is now preparing for recovery and will be priced between $9,500 and $11,000 for the next month. When the bitcoin adjustment is over, he will soon be back to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

We know that since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.But bitcoin price is back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year it's true.It is again creating the new milestone.I'm sure bitcoin will go back to the soon,Now the price has started to stabilize.If I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin.Because Bitcoin will rise again and reach its new all time high.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?

BTC has always followed its rhythm. Just his rhythm is such that he is constantly in big drops and big rises. So there is no wondering in BTC's behavior, I think. BTC  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Bitcoin started to recover and the price can tell us so. I think it will go higher and higher in the next months
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

sure, it looks like bitcoin has break his resistance zone
i follow the btc/usd chart and saw that
so, from my opinion i can say that in couple of days bitcoin will sure touch 10k
In my opinion don't be too quick to conclude bitcoin now being not in its ryhthm, because we do not know a few hours or a few months later bitcoin strenghened again. Because I'm sure bitcoin will become the currency of the virtual world and until recently still, bitcoin and maybe even someday every country has its own virtual currency.
The beauty bitcoins have concealed within them. Such beautiful feat of success and rehabilitations have been seen throughout the tenure of bitcoins. They never had any bad time for which we can say they didn’t get up and died. No, bitcoins have survivor toughest dip and now it is gradually increasing and we want to see bitcoins enhancing, grooming and flourishing again.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

In fact, this is its true speed.

Congratulations to powerful bitcoin holders, who have been patiently waiting for prices to pick up.

They will get more in the near future.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

I think that in the near future bitcoin will recover quickly in its former capacity and quickly begin to gain in value as on February 26 a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 is released, which already fully supports SegWit and eliminates almost all the shortcomings of bitcoin. This is very good news, because the last two months the crypto-currency market due to bitcoin is in a very depressed state.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

We do not know if it is going to set a new all time high, it is too soon to know that, bitcoin is just recovering after the pump, but do not worry even if you bought near the top the only thing you need to do is to keep holding, now if you thought you could make a lot of profits in a short amount of time that was a mistake so change your goals and the time needed to reach those new goals.

Yes true, we don't really know what's going on in crypto world. Prices of all coina not only the bitcoin was dropping down but now they started to move a little bit. But I still believe that bitcoin will rise again. So if you have bitcoin in your wallte keep hodling, sell it on the right time.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

Bitcoin is looking stable in $9,000 to $11,000. It is very tempting to ride those waves. I cannot see bitcoin dipping below $9,000 again as hodlers are waiting for another bull run. 
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

Right now, things seem to have many obstacles to come back. After the announcement by the Indian government, prices will move down again. This predicts a more volatile year of cryptocurrency. It is possible that the cryptocurrency market is underway for flight later this year.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

The graph shows bitcoin has reached 11K USD again after it plummets down to 5K USD few weeks ago. It seems bitcoin is back in normal business again because it is also evident that cryptoexchange today looks good and green.

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Bitcoin prices jumped from a low of $ 12,701 to $ 17,270, while setting a new record high for Bitcoin. That is, Bitcoin has gone up $ 4,500 in just two trading days. Whereas for two days before the increase occurred, a sharp decline also occurred from the level of $ 16.666 to the last low $ 12,701

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
LenaPetrova

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

previously, we've visible tremendous gains in bitcoin value. it is able to be the start of a large upward push. currently the cost of bitcoin is greater than eight.11k so very soon bitcoin will probably hit the $15k barrier or even greater.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

previously, we've visible tremendous gains in bitcoin value. it is able to be the start of a large upward push. currently the cost of bitcoin is greater than eight.11k so very soon bitcoin will probably hit the $15k barrier or even greater.

Slowly but surely bitcoin can back on its track, we saw huge volume of trading in the past days and I believe that’s the start of another great year with bitcoin, hopefully it will continue.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

Slowly but surely bitcoin can back on its track, we saw huge volume of trading in the past days and I believe that’s the start of another great year with bitcoin, hopefully it will continue.
I like this better, slowly but surely not quickly done and it will be rapidly back to a lower price.

This is like the same as last year so we are now at the end of first quarter for this year and so far we see on how bitcoin is getting back to its track. I like on how people are so strong and stable by keeping their own bitcoins during the dip.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:53:12 PM

I believe that bitcoin will touch the highest price again but not so fast but for now it's good to buy more bitcoin even there's a lot of situation of problem I believe that bitcoin will recover and back on track.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:18:04 PM

I like this better, slowly but surely not quickly done and it will be rapidly back to a lower price.

This is like the same as last year so we are now at the end of first quarter for this year and so far we see on how bitcoin is getting back to its track. I like on how people are so strong and stable by keeping their own bitcoins during the dip.
Many predicted that by second quarter it might recover and as we see it's getting stabilize now. It just need some time before it goes to the moon again.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Many predicted that by second quarter it might recover and as we see it's getting stabilize now. It just need some time before it goes to the moon again.
The recovery looks happening now and it's kicking already.

LOL you mentioned "moon" I missed that word. That word was used before for bitcoiners but now there's a change that it's only now being used for hypers and altcoin pumpers.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

We trust with the goal that bitcoin can once more into the spotlight ,after we have a tendency to encounter an eternal dropping important associate incentive within the blockchain. really we will not anticipate if bitcoin goes price back to typical and bit the foremost elevated before the end of the year,because as I see the measure data graph within the coin base and in coin showcase website ,the diagram is within the soundness mode and not aiming to ascend in blockchain advertise.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

We trust with the goal that bitcoin can once more into the spotlight ,after we have a tendency to encounter an eternal dropping important associate incentive within the blockchain. really we will not anticipate if bitcoin goes price back to typical and bit the foremost elevated before the end of the year,because as I see the measure data graph within the coin base and in coin showcase website ,the diagram is within the soundness mode and not aiming to ascend in blockchain advertise.
If today everything continues this way, as in the previous months, we can definitely say that the crypto-currency market will be in complete decline until the end of 2018. But we must understand that if we do not exercise activity buying and selling, then all our problems will increase many times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: