Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts should i buy now?  (Read 675 times)
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Now the market shows some growth. It is not known how long. But there are a lot of promising tokens that are still in low price quotes. This is Kucoin Shares, and the DragonChain, Zilliqa, Titanium. This list can be continued. But do not invest, when the market is up, it will eventually come down sooner or later and then your time for purchase.

Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp

I would strongly recommend NEO and Cardano. I think both have good ling term potential. I have significant investments in this two and believe they have great future.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

I would by STRAT - some news on upcoming conferences, DBC, HPB and COSS - the market is getting bullish, now is the right time to buy more alts.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Mjc14ca

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

Matrixchain is so cheap for its potential, only x2 ICO right now on IDEX, can trade strait from your ledger. Also Deep Onion is very cheap as well, 10 airdrops left. If it does take off circulating volume is low and could be big.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp
for me adbank from kucoin is the best one for me because it is very cheap you buy lot and when it pump i surely say that you will earn lot. my prediction in this coin next year x100 i think just try it if you have extra money.

Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I think it's always good to buy Ethereum. I think that in spring it will grow again to $1200. Ethereum classic grows well. You can buy any coins from the top 20 while the correction is in progress. In all probability, the third bottom will not be and we are waiting for growth.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

I think that you can buy any altcoins because if the market still decides to go up, then each coin will have to add 10%, which in the end will affect the overall market capitalization, which should be about a trillion dollars
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

i think if you do a bit research like people said here a lot of coins will go up maybe not all to the moon but you will get profit

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

I suggest you have a look at coinmarket cap and search top 50 coin and invest on them. But i will advice you make a research on the coin you want to invest in.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Look at the graphics. The ethereum is leading in all respects. I think this will be the best investment. In addition, it is technologically far superior to other coins.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

At first I think it's really difficult to give you suggestion if you don't give us know how much money you're going to invest in altcoin cause the price of Altcoins is not the same so we will know which one is the best option for you with your amount of money you're going to spend to invest in altcoins. If you have more than 1k$ I think the best option for you is NEO or if you have lower than 1k$ I think you should take a look at ADA or EOS.

tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Maybe you can use your eth and invest in some up coming good ICO which had good project and good future. you will make a lot. Alternatively you can go coinmarketcap and searching top 50 coin and invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: