Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect moment?!  (Read 939 times)
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

for now I have also bought some coins in altcoin, hopefully what I invested earned a great profit, I also plan to sell some assets that I consider less good in the market and I will exchange again to get a good coin and have a future prospect which is better, just a matter of time until the coin is soaring, and I believe in this
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I also have new Alts that will also create a great momentum once the project has been roll-out. Have STK that will be a wonderful option for the Point of Sale system that will allow crypto users to use their coins buying daily needs using STK platform. These will be awesome.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

Good growth from $100 to $1900. On which coin you earned so much, probably one of them was Ripple? In January, he showed an increase of x20, now really a good chance of entering the market, there will be no more such prices.

evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

It was better one week ago, but you are not too late

Yup, price already increased for 10-20% from 3 days ago... it would be better if we invest last week.. But at the moment, marketprice stop rising, and had a little up and down... I think we should be carefull as what comes next might be a big dip as the usual pattern in this correction time ~

Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Yes, after the crashing of BTC and everything else on the market, its a pretty great time to buy, as it will bounce back. The correction continues, also, some great news for the crypto world have came out. So it was definetely a great time 2 weeks ago, but its not that bad even now
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

I think it is time to hold on to ones BTC but if the BTC bull run continues then there is huge possibilities of picking up some other Altcoins at discount prices, I have a feeling the market will test $1 trillion market cap again but don't know if it is going to break the barrier thia time or not, if not then another correction is at hand

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dejan_p

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

if it reaches 1 trillion, alts will explode
but it might happen even sooner
however i don't think we will see crazy percentage number increase from day to day like it was in nov-dec, which is good
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

but it might happen even sooner
however i don't think we will see crazy percentage number increase from day to day like it was in nov-dec, which is good

It looks like market uptrend motion are slow but isn't bad if it will continuously going up. Though it is far from previous year performance if we compared, but I really feel btc and some alts will go beyond last year achievements.
TKKP

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

We are seeing those kind of incredible increases nowadays.. I just invested in DRAGON and it gave me more than x1,5 in just a single day, where are you seeing that there are no more crazy increases?
but it might happen even soonerhowever i don't think we will see crazy percentage number increase from day to day like it was in nov-dec, which is good

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Dear all,

3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

In my opinion that is pretty good moment to put some money into cryptocurrency, as it is still a baby market and expected that it will grow quite significantly in 2018 and will be the year of alts Smiley.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

A week ago, when preparing for Chinese New Year, investment in cryptos is very reasonable because the market is showing signs of recovery recently. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires patience. There are already many people who have panic sell when the exchange rate of Bitcoin at $ 6,000 to cut losses, and now that Bitcoin has reached $ 11,000, they are probably regretting selling.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

A week ago, when preparing for Chinese New Year, investment in cryptos is very reasonable because the market is showing signs of recovery recently. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires patience. There are already many people who have panic sell when the exchange rate of Bitcoin at $ 6,000 to cut losses, and now that Bitcoin has reached $ 11,000, they are probably regretting selling.
That's true patience is also needed in this market those people who have into panic selling when price over drops down was really in regret. Because bitcoin eventually were place into recovering. Those was the perfect moment in buying of bitcoin and hold until it recovered.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

I would not invest money in this market right now, there were a lot of possibilities to buy at cheap prices a few days ago, not now. But it is true that it will keep going up in the next few days, it is just matter of patience until it touches a new all time high.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

Dear all,

You are completely correct look at the price into the marketcap bitcoin coming uprise again the price and hoping continue unti reach again the same price before they dump. Stay bitcoin for old price enough for me. Because after dump, people not oancking and hold its bitcoin until the price pump again are now celebrating.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

Perfect moment for some altcoins that have been exponentially hit harder than BTC during the down swing, for sure.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

Hmm this may be a good time to buy coins with cheaper price but be hurry the market is recovering again, we will not have the chance to see the price of coins this low, we're recovering with a very high speed and soon it will be very easy to gain full recovery at the end of this month.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pedro18

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

Dear all,

Exactly! That is what I am talking about, this quarter is really a good buy opportunity for everyone , there are many coins that is undervalued now, really a good chance to buy, also learn how to diversify your funds, buy different coins that is almost 20% to 50% down.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

Yes this is still perfect moment to buy existing altcoin and also buy some ico. I predict we will see another all tome high for all currencies in june or july and it is happen we will see bitcoin arround $30k or above and also ethereum at $3k or above. The market looked like last year and if it is true we also will see bitcoin above $100k at the end of this year.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

the markets are very active right now. i think it will pass this way for a day or two. too much cash goes into the market again.
if it is true for thursday, everything may become the opposite. prices may fall very quickly. we also need to be prepared for this Smiley
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

I think it will be a tremendous appreciation because we are starting to make solid investments with confidence. I wish everyone good luck

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: