Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile Icons  (Read 190 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

I don't know if this is already suggested, I searched for "Profile Icon" but nothing comes up, so I've made this thread, if there is already the same as this please tell me and I will lock this and request for it to be deleted.

I just happened to think some icons that would also keep the forum more lively... and I think having this Icons will also be a help not entirely but as one of the factors that may seem to be as kind of entertainment for each user.

And to be specific: ICON = Profile Logo/Pic ( only accesible for MEMBER ++

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

I searched for "Profile Icon" but nothing comes up
Search for "avatar" instead.

And to be specific: ICON = Profile Logo/Pic ( only accesible for MEMBER ++
We already have such thing (profile avatars) but it's only for Full members and up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Well I didn't consider that to be the same as the icons... For the reason avatars is also required by the campaigns to be changed as soon as their member get qualified, These Icons should be somewhat free from that, and it is just viewable within the profile information of every accounts only.
And because I also think that these campaigns will never be gone even if we're about to transfer into the new Forum...

Thanks for giving the idea, but still I didn't consider that to be the samein criteria Wink
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

Well I didn't consider that to be the same as the icons... For the reason avatars is also required by the campaigns to be changed as soon as their member get qualified, These Icons should be somewhat free from that, and it is just viewable within the profile information of every accounts only.
And because I also think that these campaigns will never be gone even if we're about to transfer into the new Forum...

Thanks for giving the idea, but still I didn't consider that to be the samein criteria Wink

In essence that is what the avatar is? What purpose is there in having an icon/avatar solely on the users profile page?
Regarding the current avatars, that’s up to each user to do as they please with. Whether or not they choose to use it for a signature campaign is up to them. There are plenty of users on here who have custom avatars that are unique whilst others who ‘rent them out’. If anything the old avatar system seems like an improvement on the above proposal..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: