Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2018, 08:46:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u think bitcoin is our future?  (Read 1815 times)
meliodas

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Do u think bitcoin is our future?

For me yes, it would be our future. I believe that bitcoin would give us great things that would make our future better. I put all of my hopes in it for I've already trusted it 100%. There's no reason for me to doubt about it because I've seen a lot of living proof which gives me positivities towards it.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bunnylegacy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

in my opinion, bicoin is not enough to serve as the future. because the future requires many good opportunities for us to be affluent in everything. and I do  think bitcoin will not fulfill it, but maybe it will happen if bitcoin grows and progresses and becomes the target of everyone.

NicG13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

I think bitcoin is part of that future but not the whole story. I do think blockchain technology is the future, though. Or a big part of our digital near future, in any case.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655289)
GregH37

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

It's part of the future, without a doubt.

However, everyone now wants a part in the play, including the "Actors" that weren't cast in the Bitcoin production to begin with. This means world banks, governments. As their role increases, it will distort Bitcoin's initial aim. For the better, for the worse? It's too early to say.
Bitcoin is gaining lot of attention amongst the people and there are number of people who are anxiously waiting to have this much of money that they can go for investing their money into bitcoin. Moreover, most of the people have already started investing in bitcoin and they are quite confident that this investment will result in a huge amount of profit. Bitcoin is surely our future.

▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
        ▀▀█████▀▀

████    ▄██████▄
████  ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████  ████    ████  ▄█████████▄  ▄█████████▄  ██████████▄
████  ████    ████  ████   ████  ████   ████  ████  ▀████
████  ████    ████  ███████████  ████   ████  ████   ████
████  ▀████▄▄████▀  ████   ▄▄▄▄  ████▄▄▄████  ████   ████
████    ▀▀███████▄   ▀███████▀    ▀███████▀   ████   ████
               ▀▀▀▀

iQeon
.FACEBOOK  ◆  TWITTER  ◆  VK  ◆  INSTAGRAM  ◆  TELEGRAM.
REDDIT   ◆   GOOGLE+   ◆  STEEMIT  ◆   SLACK   ◆   LINKEDIN.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

for some reason it would be, but we should face the fact that bitcoin now is dropping and we don't know when it will go higher again. but let just hold until it goes up again. as long us, there are people and investors that do business with bitcoin, we cannot close the door that it will be our future, the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the future and we should not be negative about the dumps of the price of bitcoin because that is natural for this kind of wild market to have some extreme dumps because as long as the price of bitcoin is not going under 4 digits then for me, bitcoin is still good and because of its technology, it is easy to guess that it is really the future.
New and small investors can’t help them in this matter. For bearing such sort of long dip, a good understanding of bitcoin and altcoins is required. And they will learn with time once they hold they understand how important dips are.

They provide us with the chance to increase our digital asset. The digital market is a small one and has a long way to go. We are just getting started here. Now is the right time to buy more.

A
     ▰▰▰

███████            ██████          ██████   ▀█████████████████▄▄                 ███████
       █████████           ██████          ██████     ▀██████████████████▄              █████████
      ███████████          ██████          ██████       ▀██████████████████            ███████████
      ███████████          ██████          ██████                   ▀███████           ███████████
     █████████████         ██████          ██████                     ██████          █████████████
     ██████ ██████         ██████          ██████                     ██████          ██████ ██████
    ██████   ██████        ██████          ██████                   ▄███████         ██████   ██████
    ██████   ██████        ██████          ██████              ▄▄██████████          ██████   ██████
   ██████     ██████       ██████          ██████          ▄█████████████▀          ██████     ██████
   ██████     ██████       ██████          ██████          ███████████▀▀            ██████     ██████
  ██████       ██████      ██████          ██████           ▀███████▄              ██████       ██████
  ██████       ██████      ██████▄        ▄██████             ▀███████▄            ██████       ██████
 ██████         ██████     ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████               ▀███████▄         ██████         ██████
 ██████         ██████      ████████████████████                  ▀███████▄       ██████         ██████
██████           ██████      ▀████████████████▀                     ▀███████▄    ██████           ██████
██████           ██████         ▀▀████████▀▀                          ▀███████▄  ██████           ██████
...»»  .▬SMART CONTRACT LEDGER..
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  START MINING NOW
  █   ANN
 █   Website
█   Wallet
   █   Discord
  █   Telegram

Lecam

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Yes I believe so. I already had that in mind since I've started doing trading here in crypto. I had so many opportunities here in bitcoin that provided me a sustainable living for more than a year now. Though the price is dropping at the beginning of the year, I still believe that it will rise it's value again.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Xester

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Yes I believe so. I already had that in mind since I've started doing trading here in crypto. I had so many opportunities here in bitcoin that provided me a sustainable living for more than a year now. Though the price is dropping at the beginning of the year, I still believe that it will rise it's value again.

I likewise believe that bitcoin is our future.  Although bitcoin price is down right now, for sure it will still goes up.  I am looking forward to it because I am continously earning bitcoin.  If I will continue doing it, I might have a brighter future.

Freddie Aguiluz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Yes I do, aside from all those other digital currencies, bitcoin is the most popular. In all those tokens and currencies that are used on the internet today bitcoin is the most widely used by people in many countries and nation. You can even use it as payments in fast food and pay tuitions on universities.

orengitu

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Bobsrepair.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

if looking at the prices starting in 2009 the price of bitcoin did rise very quickly and is now becoming a popularity for the person playing in the world of cryptocurrency .. i am very sure bitcoin will be our future and the price will reach $ 50000 (maybe 10 years away)

Guesstures012301

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

I think bitcoin is our future, because it is the most popular digital currencies of all. And if i continue doing this, i might have a bright future. And it is part of our success in future, and you can use it as payment in tuitions on universities.
TiffanyLien23

DIW - SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

We cannot depend bitcoin in our future. We can depend it in our selves. It might be the key to our future but we are still the driver of our own life with or without bitcoin, you can have a successful life if you work hard and dont stop dreaming of what you really want to be and what yoy want to achieve.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Epimetheus

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

I think it can happen.

pisston

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

We cannot depend bitcoin in our future. We can depend it in our selves. It might be the key to our future but we are still the driver of our own life with or without bitcoin, you can have a successful life if you work hard and dont stop dreaming of what you really want to be and what yoy want to achieve.
The fact is that Bitcoin has already entered deeply into our lives and for many people of the crypto currency has already become the goal of life, while for others Bitcoin is the only opportunity to become financially independent. And this is really so, because I feel it very much on myself, that I can afford quite a lot that I could not do a year ago.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
kiniksarah

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

yes bitcoin is the future of everyone who invests in it, although no one knows how far it will arrive but if looking from the history this will be far away again

BABB   |   BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN
Everyone is a bank
▬    JOIN TOKEN SALE    ▬ (http://getbabb.com)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Yes. I do see bitcoin is our future both as one of our currency forms and secondly because of the Blockchain technology which it uses. Now many companies have adopted Blockchain technology and bitcoin is first one to use it. Then bitcoin has many advantages over the regular fiat currency because of which it could be one of the future currency. Firstly, it’s a digital form of currency so one does not have to carry it physically. Then it is universal form of currency so can be used all over the world without the hassles of currency exchange.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

yes bitcoin is the future of everyone who invests in it, although no one knows how far it will arrive but if looking from the history this will be far away again
There's no need to doubt that bitcoin is the future of the global transaction system, as more and more people do not believe in fiat they will be looking for a better new system and bitcoin is that.

▓▓▓██
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓██
   ▓▓▓▀   
    ▀        

▌ 
                 ▀ 
Create your hero profile and let your superpowers shine
        ╟────── Website ─────── Telegram ────── Facebook ─────── Twitter ───────Whitepaper ─────╢
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄█▀                  ▀██▄ 
  ▀█▄                    ▄█▀ 
I AM HERO
         ▀█▄      ▄██        
           ▀█▄   ██          
             ▀█▄█▀           
               ▀

donte872

Activity: 119

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

I believe in this, which is why I studied and invested in bitcoin a year ago. Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are receiving great attention from the investment community worldwide as other traditional markets decline as it is a chance for the cryptocurrency market to grow. I believe this market will in other traditional markets in the next few years.

hudas10

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

all people want to become rich and bitcoin is the perfect for financial then I like to say yes bitcoin is our future this work is worth it for us because we can earn money here

Isaacck1

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

We Make revolution in gambling Industry - PlayBets

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

It is not that I see it as the future for money, I always see it as the glimpse of our future money. It might be the prototype of the real furture. Why prototype? It is because bitcoin, cryptocurrency to be general, still has many holes to be patched and the probability for accepteance is still in a low percentage. But I think bitcoin can still improve as more people become engaged with technology as time passes by.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale is Live

•  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC]  •
Loveydovey04

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

Fortunately, I don't have the power to see the future on Bitcoin but if there is a sure thing it can be the blockchain technology or any variations thereof using it as the foundation idea. Bitcoin is now finding it hard against the power and influence of the government and institutional forces which are bent in controlling Bitcoin before it became so big in terms of mainstream adoption. I am though still maintaining a very positive outlook on Bitcoin.
Ya. May not just be bitcoin but cryptocurrency as a whole. Yes we are heading there and i believe that the future will be governed and ruled by everything digital or virtual so whether bitcoin will still stand or not i believe cryptocurrencies will still continue (talking about altcoins). I dont think government regulations will be able to stop it totally. It will find it’s way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.