Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The road to world war 3  (Read 935 times)
Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:49:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

I thought was quite a very interesting video would love to hear what the bitcoin community thinks.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shark32

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:06:03 PM

I'm very skeptical about every bit of information which comes from unknown/doubtful sources and even more, if this information is somehow conspiracy like, but this video really makes me thinking. It might really contain a fair bit of truth. Why?

Because it solves the mystery to me, why even anyone still trusts the dollar and therefore why it hasn't collapsed years ago.

I have to admit, the answer is very seducing, because its that simple:

The USA managed it to build up a system in which every drop of crude oil has to be traded in Dollars for securing its own wealth and power.
So far, so good an somehow known to many people. The interesting part to me is, that the dollar now is fully dependent on being the crude oil currency, because otherwise it would collapse like card house.
As a consequence of this, the different US governments invaded every oil producing nation that's trying to undermine its "currency-monopoly."

And now the part where I become doubtful again:
All this is ought to be huge conspiracy lead by the FED. I simply cant imagine, that so many people are all able to keep a secret of this importance and further more, I cant imagine no one of the guys with their asses in the mighty chairs cares about moral issues or has something like a conscience.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:12:32 AM

All this is ought to be huge conspiracy lead by the FED. I simply cant imagine, that so many people are all able to keep a secret of this importance and further more, I cant imagine no one of the guys with their asses in the mighty chairs cares about moral issues or has something like a conscience.

If all your friends thought cannibalism was cool, so long as you didn't eat each other, you would either have to be a cannibal in the first place or hadn't realized it when you found these friends and decided, to fit in, you would become one--after all, nobody else seems to mind, and your friends are so powerful and prestigious, so why should you care?  Now, replace cannibalism with psychopathy, and it's not hard to see how it's possible that so many politicians tend to be one way; lying to get their way without any regard for other human lives--except their friends, either within the click or in business, sometimes both (as is the case of the Monsanto corporation, off the top of my head.)  If you received huge piles of cash to keep the circus going, why would you stop?  For good conscious?  If your business thrived through manipulation of politicians, why would you stop?  Because it's "wrong"?  The benefit severely outweighs morality; as the saying goes, "Power corrupts.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I'm still waiting for an explanation as to how government and businesses can exist in one room without circle jerking--and furthermore, why no one in support of these two coexisting can stop it from happening, since it has been happening for as long as the two have existed throughout history and still is at this very moment.

Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 07:30:50 PM

Kind of ironic a few days after i post this we are now preparing to go to war with syria hmm...

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:18:01 PM

I'm very skeptical about every bit of information which comes from unknown/doubtful sources and even more, if this information is somehow conspiracy like, but this video really makes me thinking. It might really contain a fair bit of truth. Why?

Because it solves the mystery to me, why even anyone still trusts the dollar and therefore why it hasn't collapsed years ago.

I have to admit, the answer is very seducing, because its that simple:

The USA managed it to build up a system in which every drop of crude oil has to be traded in Dollars for securing its own wealth and power.
So far, so good an somehow known to many people. The interesting part to me is, that the dollar now is fully dependent on being the crude oil currency, because otherwise it would collapse like card house.
As a consequence of this, the different US governments invaded every oil producing nation that's trying to undermine its "currency-monopoly."

I'm also very skeptical about things, and to me the reasons the US uses to attack other countries seems way dumber than any of the information in this video. I already knew everything they told and if you check the facts from other sites and mainstream media than you can only conclude this is real or at least the most accurate of what is going on. I actually don't get why the US gets away with these things that just scream out loud "LIE".
If you see the reasons the US gives us why they should attack some countries it's actually laughable:
- Afghanistan: they fight Al Qaida because of terrorist attacks
- Iraq: Weapons of mass destruction ...oops mistake, no weapons of mass destruction here.
- Libya: bad dictator (How bad? http://globalgrind.com/2011/10/22/good-gadhafi-yes-good/ ) ...North Korea seems worser, why not help those people? (this starts to smell fishy)
- Syria: bad dictator, uses chemical weapons, the US seems to have the same amount of proof like they had in Iraq. The guy actually seems to be the best leader they had in ages, and the reasons he fights is because of the same enemy the US fought in Afghanistan wants to take over Syria and throw it back to the Middle Ages.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:30:45 PM

Kind of ironic a few days after i post this we are now preparing to go to war with syria hmm...
And which side did you choose? Which side seems to have the most western values?

or

The winner is... nr2.
Seems legit, I'm sure these rebels will make Syria a free and democratic country. Cheesy

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
lucullus

Activity: 529

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:21:19 AM

Snowden himself said Israel is the biggest security threat. Now let us take a look back through Syrian history in the past few decades. They hate Assad's father because he fought against them when they broke international peace by annexing the Golan Heights. They could not win militarily against Assad's father so they funded extremist's and mercenaries for year's while also trying to cripple from the inside through social engineering.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: