Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project is on the ice, until there is more interest about this kind of coin  (Read 8118 times)
halibit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:53:29 PM

Here's my new wallet address

y8HwMajiYHJgRRnKz7FWqAd2EYNAGrTVc

Sent 2.00cD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunderklumpen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:08:32 PM

Do you have 1999999998.00 REAL USD to back up the minting of those 1999999998.00 other Cryptodollars?
Either you are a retard that went heads on w.o a flashlight into a pitch black alley or you are looking for retards that firmly belive that each one of your 200000000.00 cryptodollars are in fact worth 1 USD/each.
Why did you not register a proper firm i mean a UK based LTD company is like mjeeh-fuck-it...

Btw i like your "disclaimer":
Third party risk claimer:
 In situation when bank or any other third party deposit holder company get bankrupt, steal or make any other crime or other way loose deposit, or if you lose your property's your self, we can not take responsibility for any losses of that.

So if your LTD even steals the deposits - well its was in the disclaimer.. Kiss
dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:39:13 PM

So bottom line is that you want us to trust you mr-random-guy-from-the-interwebs to hold our 200000000 USD cause your such a legit guy and have a LTD registered Roll Eyes
Dude go back to writing Nigeria letters or wtf you did prior to this..
If this coin EVER hit a exchange i will mount a action cam on my head and jump live from the Eiffel tower!
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:52:26 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 08:04:04 PM by halibit

So bottom line is that you want us to trust you mr-random-guy-from-the-interwebs to hold our 200000000 USD cause your such a legit guy and have a LTD registered Roll Eyes
Dude go back to writing Nigeria letters or wtf you did prior to this..
If this coin EVER hit a exchange i will mount a action cam on my head and jump live from the Eiffel tower!
Well, let see what markets will say. It's not up to me..
Actually it's same to me if exchange providers keep deposet usd in they own account.
Waiting your jump  Grin
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:59:31 PM

Value will be created with the deposed US-dollar.
If you buy cryptoDOLLAR, it will cost 1 USD and that 1 US-dollar will deposed on safe and never used.
But if cryptomarket crash, or no one don't want to trade cD anymore, you will get that deposed dollar back. I think cryptoDOLLAR realistic value is then 1 usd.

If it's well operated & trusted by people for some time, the value will exceed 1 Dollar, and you don't have enough reserve to keep the price at 1$. What you will do? Fork more so-called cD-2, cD-3?

Attach to the USD is not a good thing. You might forget the famous Liberty Reserve. Or you are a child not knowing it.

He definitely is a kid or something, who recently jumped on cryptocoins but failed with understanding the mining part of the deal. Even bigger
fail is expecting people to invest up to $2M into his 100% premined coin. Not sure if guy heard of Ripple but there are some lessions to learn.
Mining is other think. One point why I made cryptodollar is, all exchange providers can offer coin vs usd trade.
cD is more like ripple, but not exactly.
dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:14:54 PM

Value will be created with the deposed US-dollar.
If you buy cryptoDOLLAR, it will cost 1 USD and that 1 US-dollar will deposed on safe and never used.
But if cryptomarket crash, or no one don't want to trade cD anymore, you will get that deposed dollar back. I think cryptoDOLLAR realistic value is then 1 usd.

If it's well operated & trusted by people for some time, the value will exceed 1 Dollar, and you don't have enough reserve to keep the price at 1$. What you will do? Fork more so-called cD-2, cD-3?

Attach to the USD is not a good thing. You might forget the famous Liberty Reserve. Or you are a child not knowing it.

He definitely is a kid or something, who recently jumped on cryptocoins but failed with understanding the mining part of the deal. Even bigger
fail is expecting people to invest up to $2M into his 100% premined coin. Not sure if guy heard of Ripple but there are some lessions to learn.
Mining is other think. One point why I made cryptodollar is, all exchange providers can offer coin vs usd trade.
cD is more like ripple, but not exactly.

I dont think any exchange is willing to BUY cryptodollars from you and hold them for their potential customers to maybe buy them from the exchange in the future, how do you gonna distribute cryptodollar to the exchanges when there is no liquidity for the cryptodollars before someone pays for them?
Who will hold all deposited real dollars and where? Your personal bank account or your LTD companys bank account (that practically makes it your own bank account anyway).
Why would they use cryptoDollars when they might keep on to use Bitcoin as they are atm.
I dont know if you see your logic bumps and fails yourself, maybe your mother called you "special" as a kid, i can only speculate.
And with how the economy is looking - who is interested in holding USD long term, America was almost going bankrupt a few months ago in case you did not notice, why do you think people want Bitcoin!?
kyntar

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:40:07 PM

Here's my new wallet address

y8HwMajiYHJgRRnKz7FWqAd2EYNAGrTVc

Sent 2.00cD
Btw, you got first cD ever  Smiley

So there is 2cd released on the market
and 1999999998.00 still unminted.

Account balances will be online information in website cryptodollarcoin.com
(Opening on next week)

Sweet so mine should be very valuable LOL  Grin
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:55:02 PM

Note for nicknames:
sumantso
angie
noelmal
thcst8
cargofe
digit
loveys
11danman11
huahua520

Download new wallet and tell you wallet address and I will send 2 cryptoDOLLAR in your account.

Still some giveaway coins left.
cryptoDOLLAR coin is 1 usd worthy.
(Details, see topic info)
dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:37:43 PM

So a exchange can both mint the cryptoDollar AND hold the dollar deposited, no way such system can be abused.. btw i like your idea with a Swiss number account, seems totally legit to me Roll Eyes
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:35:30 PM

I hate to bump this back to the top, but this is probably the most utterly, screaming of scam, retarded concept ever. 
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:03:48 AM

I hate to bump this back to the top, but this is probably the most utterly, screaming of scam, retarded concept ever. 

How come this is scam?
If you read, you will find I don't even want to keep deposed usd by my self.
So, if I don't keep usd and I don't release cD on the market untill it is covered with usd, how this is scam?

Give me more about what you mean. Not just "retarded concept ever" , so we can talk about it.
If you see there is some point we can do different way, tell me and we can learn from you.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:49:56 AM

So a exchange can both mint the cryptoDollar AND hold the dollar deposited, no way such system can be abused.. btw i like your idea with a Swiss number account, seems totally legit to me Roll Eyes
Well, exchange already holding your dollars and altcoins anyway.
Best account may have where no one can't withdraw by self (need several holders sign) and minting/buy back are automatic transfer.
This is not problem when there is some money,  but we need to start more simple.

dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:57:33 AM

Can you please provide us some proof that the already minted cryptoDollars exists and are properly deposited on a account Roll Eyes
Dude this is such a retarded project only you fail to see how stupid it is, or pretend to not see how stupid it is.
"Sorry guys i dont want to hold you 2 billion USD, i let my Swiss number account do it instead, its safe and i will never scam you i promise".
If you need a multiple account where several people have to sign to withdraw, how in detail did you think you should manage automatic transfers och withdraws?
Btw since you are from Finland this should according to Finnish regulations be considered banking, do you have a Finnish or English banking license, no i guess not.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:16:31 AM

Can you please provide us some proof that the already minted cryptoDollars exists and are properly deposited on a account Roll Eyes
Dude this is such a retarded project only you fail to see how stupid it is, or pretend to not see how stupid it is.
"Sorry guys i dont want to hold you 2 billion USD, i let my Swiss number account do it instead, its safe and i will never scam you i promise".
If you need a multiple account where several people have to sign to withdraw, how in detail did you think you should manage automatic transfers och withdraws?
Btw since you are from Finland this should according to Finnish regulations be considered banking, do you have a Finnish or English banking license, no i guess not.

Ofcourse all can see minted cryptoDollars accounts and all tranfers too.
Like all coins, cryptoDOLLAR network transfers are open information.
Don't worry about technical or account details. You don't need to do it.
Don't worry about bitcoin, altcoins, exchange or my company regulations. There is nothing you can do.
Maybe this is hard to you, because you feel like I want your money. Well, I dont.

Still few giveaway cryptoDOLLARS left.
Leave your wallet address and I will sent it to you.
dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:39:06 AM

Don't worry about bitcoin, altcoins, exchange or my company regulations. There is nothing you can do.
Maybe this is hard to you, because you feel like I want your money. Well, I dont.

Dude you dodged all questions in my post and gave us a fuckload of shit instead.
I want proof of that the already minted cryptoDollars have REAL USD as liquidity, since its according to you "open information" then give it to us..
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:56:30 AM

Dude you dodged all questions in my post and gave us a fuckload of shit instead.
Read this topic and ask something new.
You asking about how I may handle money transfers. This is funny question on this moment. exchange is not even started yet.
But I can give you one idea about money transfer.
Deposit process in the account can be automatic, but withdraw need confirmations.
This can work because exchange market is main place where sell cD coins.
Deposed usd will take out only if exchange market not offer trade any more.
If you read this topic, you will find this answer too...

dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:04:05 PM

Dude learn to read im asking for proof that the ALREADY minted cryptoDollars are in fact backed up with real USD.
Start by showing us the current holding account i mean you cant hand out fresh minted cryptoDollars in this thread without you depositing some REAL USD into a holding account - get my point now?
Show us the current holding account.
It is according to you "open information", then give us that information.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:19:02 PM

Dude learn to read im asking for proof that the ALREADY minted cryptoDollars are in fact backed up with real USD.
Start by showing us the current holding account i mean you cant hand out fresh minted cryptoDollars in this thread without you depositing some REAL USD into a holding account - get my point now?

cryptodollarcoin.com will open soon and there you will find all accounts information online.
Be noted. I will not sell any coins before that.
About the giveaway coins,
Yes, each giveaway coin have support US-dollar in account. I deposed my own dollars and you will see that info on the account too. Just wait I make website ready.
So, all give away coin holding 1usd and can sell with the 1 usd price (excluding process fee. see topic).

Still some give away coins left..
HabbyGab

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I do not support TIX Tickets.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:33:31 PM

0cD bought= 0USD in bank - 0 cD in circulation
100cD bought= 100USD in bank - 100cD in circulation
100cD sold= 0USD in bank - 0cD in circulation
The USD gained from selling the CD will be used for buying them back from anyone who wants to sell them.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:52:07 PM

0cD bought= 0USD in bank - 0 cD in circulation
100cD bought= 100USD in bank - 100cD in circulation
100cD sold= 0USD in bank - 0cD in circulation
The USD gained from selling the CD will be used for buying them back from anyone who wants to sell them.

Yes. That's how it will work. Smiley
On that moment, there is 2.00 cD released on the market and usd account have deposit 2.00 USD.
We can see all accounts balance online, when cryptodollarcoin.com website are ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: