Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 01:52:45 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should a citizen be able to sue his/her government if after their education, they can't get a job(due to the economy), but the government still deducts tax from their bank accounts?
Yes, they should be able to - 0 (0%)
No they should not - 0 (0%)
Other (please specify) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The benefits of being a citizen of your country  (Read 27 times)
UcheAnthony

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

I'm from a country where, i was unemployed for over 5 years after my Bachelors degree, and all this was due to the crumbling economy and the inability of our government to put policies in place to combat the declining economy, meanwhile every month even as i was unemployed, tax was being deducted from my account, my question then is, why should i have to pay tax, if the country has done nothing for me as an individual?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

Securix Next Gen Crypto Mining

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

At the moment there are not many benefits of being a citizen other than basic facilities, i hope one day we will also get high quality facilities that are provided to the citizens of the developed countries.

UcheAnthony

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

At the moment there are not many benefits of being a citizen other than basic facilities, i hope one day we will also get high quality facilities that are provided to the citizens of the developed countries.
which continent is your country located @?
santino11

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

I'm from a country where, i was unemployed for over 5 years after my Bachelors degree, and all this was due to the crumbling economy and the inability of our government to put policies in place to combat the declining economy, meanwhile every month even as i was unemployed, tax was being deducted from my account, my question then is, why should i have to pay tax, if the country has done nothing for me as an individual?

That is a big issue. Tax is being collected to a citizen of a country and being deducted to him/her with his/her earning. it is some percent of your total earnings in a month/year. so, how can they collect tax from you if you are unemployed? unless you are having a business.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
UcheAnthony

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

That is a big issue. Tax is being collected to a citizen of a country and being deducted to him/her with his/her earning. it is some percent of your total earnings in a month/year. so, how can they collect tax from you if you are unemployed? unless you are having a business.
Unfortunately i did not have a business, i even relocated, and send remittances to my home account , and they still deduct tax from my account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.