Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price is going down?  (Read 563 times)
kikipalmer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Btc is going down because of a lot of fud created by whales who are looking for the weak hands, so they can buy bitcoin a lower prices , it’s a normal trend and I prefer to dump at a higher prices and wait for this whales to start their manipulations again so I can also get bitcoin at a lower price and sell when av achieved my goal. So at the end it’s only the weak hands that suffer loss. there’s really nothing to be scared of. Like I said it just a usual trend created by fuddist
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

As to this writing Bitcoin price is $8,618.99. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. This is maybe because some of the countries Government does not consider cryptocurrencies a legal tender or coin and some of them take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.

The price of bitcoin is very volatile, it is changing at any time. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin. For example, if the media spreads the bad news about bitcoin, people will panic and sell it, and the price of bitcoin will fall. But I think the drop in bitcoin is normal. It will stop falling soon and return to normal.
Interrobangz67

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I agree about Bitcoin's usual volatile price action. However, this fall might also be related to some bad news as well as Bitcoin's issues with scaling all happening at the same time.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

Good afternoon. I want to answer a question why the price of bitcoin goes down. All the Crypto currency that exists in the market can never grow! Always before a big takeoff there is a drawdown and a cost adjustment. Let's pay attention to the fact that now the Chinese New Year is coming, and in connection with this the Chinese stock exchange is closed. And China is a big audience about
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Bitcoin price is going down because some other people or country is not believing in Bitcoin, and others are not investing in bitcoin that is why the price of the bitcoin is fluctuating. Bitcoin has become one of the greatest investment assets in the world, but whenever bitcoin prices approach historical highs, every investor should consider the currency closely.
Amit nandal

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Bitcoin price is going down because of market recession.
And also banning and hacking of Bitcoin is affecting the price..
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

There are a lot of assumptions in here, and surely there are multifarious reasons Bitcoin's price is going down. To be quite safe, I can say its depreciation is caused by a combination of factors -- false news dissemination, government laws and regulation, internal influence of whales and a number of neophyte and indecisive investors. All of these combined greatly cause market fluctuation as if these are all aimed at disarming the power of cryptoccurencies in the name of Bitcoin.

For better understanding, let me discuss these matters by way of a cycle.

When these neophytes come in, they do not know what to do next hence they heavily rely on hearsay, write ups, and others' experience. These people are more often than not scared thus they easily get influenced by false news propagated by whales, who are likewise controlling the market through its investments in Bitcoin per se. When governments see Bitcoin's price crucially erratic due to the above circumstances, they either ban or enact stricter laws and regulations.

So you see, all of these form a cycle and that is what is happening right now.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

As to this writing Bitcoin price is $8,618.99. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. This is maybe because some of the countries Government does not consider cryptocurrencies a legal tender or coin and some of them take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.

yes, one of them that strengthens the fall of bitcoin is the prohibition of some countries. but that does not become completely absolute, some cases of decline occur because in the resulting by the correction of the past. this is according to some sources, which I have read your analysis. yes, we can only wait until this situation returns to normal.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

I think the cause of bitcoin prices is going down because of bad news on bitcoin, like india that prohibits bitcoin in its country, do not panic with the current situation, better hold the existing coin, wait for the next few weeks, because bitcoin will recover as before.

Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

I think the reason why Bitcoin price is going down because of the FUD that India and South Korea banned it. There are some news that those fake news were manipulated by the whales so that they can add more Bitcoin and altcoins on their investments. Do not panic. After a few months, everything will be ok.fud and and spaming news is over now its time to backin action. btc gradually up.We are very happy for bitcoin bouncing back.the most important thing now the market has returned to normal.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

because big investor  sell BTC much and make the price going down if big investor sell many i think BTC price not going down
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

In theory, the price goes down because not much demand in the market.
The amount of seller is more than the total of buyer. Its caused of many bad news regarding bitcoin. Its my opinion.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Here are some factors that I think that you need to consider on why bitcoin prices are very unstable at the moment:

• Country prohibitions and law regulations have been implemented into some countries, including laws that are prejudicial to bitcoin;
  • Panic selling in India due to significant price drops into the prices;
  • Market manipulation caused by most whales; and
  • Potential hacking schemes happening in the internet

Though there some reasons that I did not mention that contribute on why bitcoin prices are low, take this time as an opportunity to invest and buy coins for future investments as I believe that it will regain its value maybe months/years from now. Just focus on holding and accumulating more coins for large profits. Do remember that only invest the money that you are willing to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Because the number of bitcoin sales so that the cause is down the price of bitcoin, And the problem of economic increase so that the trigger down at the bottom level. Thanks
IsaiahAdam

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

I think there are a number of factors contributing to the decline in the price of bitcoin. The bad news about bitcoin from China and South Korea is the main reason.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is unpredictable. Its price fluctuates. Changes from time to time. It may shoot up today then drastically crash tomorrow. I guess many factors affect this sudden changes. But what I read the most its that, it is normal for bitcoin or crypto market or even stock market to fall every first two months of every year due to tax things. After this, it will rise again. So many factors may affect this but the only thing we have to do is to wait for it to shoot up again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
hastybuns

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Nobody has any idea.
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

no one knows this, that's for sure. But the belief of people in bitcoin makes it grow even after a strong fall. Bitcoin is a symbol of decentralization, a symbol of freedom!
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

The reason why bitcoin is decreasing is because of the sudden increase of value or price last December. In my observation, bitcoin is always growing by the last quarter or the last month of the year. Then decreases after the year or the First quarter of the year. I conduct a research on it so it's up to you whether you believe it or not. But you can read to some elite members of this forum they are more reliable.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

And aside from that, there are just some time that many users dumps or a bearish time than those who buys. Also the fact that fees are so big that makes bitcoin unusable in smaller transactions. That is what makes bitcoin volatile.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: