Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year?  (Read 1343 times)
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:52:55 AM

I hate China. How big are they in the cryptocurrency market? Why every time there is bad news for them, the whole cryptocurrency market is going to have a big drop, which is incredible.

As I know more then 50% of bitcoin miners are in China. So they can influence the price of bitcoin. And when bitcoin is dropping, altcoins are dropping too because of the people's panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

I see some racist words inside this topic like "hate" etc. first of all please don't do it.
For main subject is it the new year ? Nope it is not. It is a new operation on bitcoin.
Crown wars just started at the end of 2017 now it is the result of the war. I don't know who is the exact opponent will be NEO or ETH or some Xcoin but this will be a was againist bitcoin not all cryptos.
jereh988

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

I think to see the final result is very difficult because I do not have much info about it that can tell me for future bitcoin and altcoin at the moment.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

Chinese New Year is one contributor to the current market crash, but by no means the only one. The Chinese already took their money out well long before the Korean and Indian FUD happened. Now I expect Bitcoin to test the 6k USD support line. If the big boys start buying up at around the 6k USD level Bitcoin, then we might see a healthy rise of the markets then, if not, then expect an all time panic crash to around 100 billoin total market cap and Blockchain becoming just a small specialized niche for serious investors, as opposed to get rich quick speculators.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

for me, I'll wait until March or April, so the price is going to settled down. and hopefully there's no bad news again. Chinese new year event always makes crypto price is going down, and it's happened every years.

This market has me afraid to buy. (And makes me wish I sold some assets at peak haha). Whats up withr the facebook ban btw. Did anyone give a breakdown??

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I already started to invest on lots of good potential coins my target is to buy 100 neo , 10 ether and some other good potential coins already reached buying some of that each dip planning to buy .lets say neo each 10 $ dip and ether 100$ dip .
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

I have heard about how the values of coins do drop whenever there is an upcoming national holiday especially in countries where there are tons of crypto users and traders so I would not be surprised if another drop happens this February 16th. We know how  we have a big number of users who celebrate the Chinese New Year and so to pull out cash so that they can have something to celebrate with is prettu much understandable and so with the demand decreasing because of people pulling out, it's no wonder that others would take advantage of buying bitcoins when they are at a price much vulnerable and lower than how it has always been.  In my case, I would buy bitcoins if their value is something that I can really afford so that I have more of it too when the value kicks up again.  Hold on to it and let it grow for the time being.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

Chinese New Year indeed will spend a lot of money, some people may be selling bitcoins to cash, but I think this bitcoin prices have little effect. And I think the price of bitcoin will rise later in the year.
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

I think that it can't depend on Chinese New Year. Unfortunately this sutiation mostly is influenced by the several negative occures like Facebook ban the advertising of ICO.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
Chinese new year might be one of the reason why bitcoin's is decling as of the moment,but FUD has more influence to the market crash recently because the big players spreading FUDs so they can buyback most of the coins they sold before the crash,facebook restriction has some impact to our community too.

adam adams

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

hi guys,share a candy delivery event
---------------------------
🔥🔥🔥BitUP China New Year candy big delivery 🍭🍭🍭

Digital asset management— "BitUP platform" by a line of engineers in silicon valley based on many years of experiences in quantitative investment model research and development, aims to help ordinary investors reduce digital asset investment barriers and improve investment returns. At present, it has obtained the strategic investment of various institutions such as Huobi, Node Capital, Frees  Fund, Geek Founders, etc.

Now the team is holding a Telegram group new spring candy delivery event!!

Join the Telegram group, send code, share invitation link to your friends, and get FREE BUT tokens. The more friends you invite, the more candy you have!

http://bitup.com/candy/
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
There is a big possibility that market will still decline because of the chinese new year,because this is what happened to the last week of 2017 which most of the people are cashing out because of the new year,but FUDs are the major causes of the panic at the market that created bloodbaths.
bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

Chinese new year could be the reason, however, didn‘t Chinese ban the cryptocurrency last year?

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
TiT Monkey

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

Chinese have been selling for the last 2 weeks because they know last year the price crashed as it got closer, they will all exchange "red pockets", gamble, drink and eat like cows, come the 17th they will start buying back in....you decide when you want to buy in....

me personally, I'm slowly buying in for a week now and will stop on the 16th.....
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I'm waiting for mid februari. I can't take more risk in this situation
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

For me personally, maybe this is the right time to buy coins. While the price goes down then you better buy to invest. I can not promise after months the price will be stable, but I am sure for next month the price will be stable and it makes me profit. who wants to target coins, now is the right time to hunt. while for chinese days, all chinese need money to share with the family, and that will take out savings. it's just in my opinion

acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Yes, the Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated, because it is said that in the Chinese new year bitcoin will cost a penny, because the Chinese will cash their money to celebrate the new year.

Is that the reason why btc is down or there is a real reason behind it why almost all the cryptos is down?
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I dont wish for another crash but if its happen then i can not do anything to prevent it.
As i know, keep buying now is the best thing to till wait the price recover and after that, you will surprise with your profit.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

I think that with the advent of the Chinese New Year, the market correction will end. And growth will begin. The lowest price of bitcoin is yet to come. Whales need to purchase bitcoin at a low price.

Joyce.Chu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

i dont think so, chinese new year dont need too much money. They also are investors. If they buy btc at high price, they wont sell all at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: