Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minersource.net & Miner Hosting LLC: Cheap and Secure Hosting and Sales!  (Read 13673 times)
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:38:48 PM

Do you guys host antminers?  If so,  how much?  do you provide your own PSUs,  or would we have to supply those?

Yes we do,

$75/month, $25 setup fee, not including PSU (can be included for extra)
gigacoiner

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:52:49 PM

How much extra with the PSU ?
If I have my own psu, can I send that in?

Thanks,

Do you guys host antminers?  If so,  how much?  do you provide your own PSUs,  or would we have to supply those?

Yes we do,

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:19:43 PM

How much extra with the PSU ?
If I have my own psu, can I send that in?

Thanks,

Yes we do,

The cost of the PSU would be the actual cost to us for the PSU, you can provide your own but it must be one of these and there is a minimum of a 3 month hosting contract by providing your own.

1) Corsair AX series
2) Corsair RM series
3) Corsair HX series
4) Evga 1000p2, 1000g2, 1300g2
datasphere

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:25:12 PM

Pricing:
BLACK ARROW SPECIALS: 150/month for X3, $25/month for X1
•   Bitfury (400 GH Rig) -     $100/ month
•   Hashfast  BabyJet -        $60/month
•   Hashfast  Sierra –          $180/month
•   Avalon  3-module –       $170/month
•   Avalon  4-module –        $180/month
•   BFL  Single SC -           $45/month
•   BFL  Mini Single –          $25/month
•   BFL  Mini-rig -                 $750/month
•   CoinCraft  Desk 200 -     $85/ month
•   CoinCraft  Desk 1000 -   $400/month
•   CoinCraft  Rig 500 -       $120/ month
•   CoinCraft  Rig 1000 -     $450/ month
•   CoinTerra  Terra II –       $150/ month
•   CoinTerra  Terra IV –      $280/month
•   KNC Miner  Saturn –      $80/ month
•   KNC Miner  Jupiter –      $170/month
Flat KWH  quotes available!

mind me for asking this is a monthly price right?
If I select •   CoinCraft  Desk 1000 -   $400/month
this box would make me a block of 25BTC in one month or to be exact 36 days .
Can I pay inital month in cash then continue to pay until December in Bitcoins?
bobsag3 (OP)

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:31:32 AM

OP has been updated.
bobsag3 (OP)

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:56:20 PM

We now have plenty of instock for shipping NOW Antminer USBs and Blades, not a preorder like others
Langly

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:15:08 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 02:35:50 AM by Langly

Any ETA on having X-1's for rent yet? Or do you have some ready now?
vilgem

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

Dear @bobsag3,

I sent you a refund request in my last email. And (as it is expected) haven't got any answer. Are you playing games or doing business? Please confirm the receipt and processing of the refund request! I need my money back ASAP.

★★★ VERTCOIN ★★★ ALL GENIOUS IS SIMPLE ★★★
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 07:03:10 PM

Dear @bobsag3,

I sent you a refund request in my last email. And (as it is expected) haven't got any answer. Are you playing games or doing business? Please confirm the receipt and processing of the refund request! I need my money back ASAP.

Quit bothering Matt with your silly request! Can't you see that he's busy still trying to post images of his Professional Hosting Facility?

We are all moved into the new place, lots of updates and pictures to come!

And, Matt, when you do such, please make sure to crop out the plants, the hookah, and the screenshot depicting your Skype contacts. Also, clear the exif data so that nobody will know that your Colorago warehouse is located at https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3250+Oakland+St,+Aurora&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876c7b53c5df3cbf:0x220147301cdb0f76,3250+Oakland+St,+Aurora,+CO+80010&gl=us&ei=TQsBU4ihF-2yygHcp4DQDQ&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

What a fuckin' idiot!

~TMIBTCITW

vilgem

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:30:15 PM

Quit bothering Matt with your silly request!
If I don't get the refund in the very near future, this guy Matt will have serious legal problems. I'm quite tired of his Minersource company and the way he is doing business. If the info you provided is true (plants, hookah on the image), now I have the explanation why the things are so badly arranged. A guy with an altered state of consciousness just can't take things seriously and can't arrange good business. Such a guy just thinks that he is in the center of the Universe and he can do whatever he wants with his customers' money. I'm not joking, you will definitelly have very serious legal problems if I don't get my money back soon. Every single attorney will take this 100% profitable deal. You will pay 10x more or even will go to jail for wheeler-dealer finance.

vilgem

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:56:40 AM

Minersource support sent me a letter on Feb 22 saying that my refund had been sent. After a week of waiting I contacted my bank concerning the wire and got the following information. The wire had been sent by Minersource WITHOUT account number and beneficiary's name information provided. How was it at all possible to send a wire forgetting to provide the account number and the beneficiary's name? As the result the wire has been sent back to Minersource bank BOA. I wrote a letter to Minersource support. Is it at all possible to do everything right?

vilgem

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:14:20 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 03:38:13 AM by vilgem

I wrote an email to Minersource support email address several times.
I wrote an email to Matt's email address.
I wrote Matt (@bobsag3) a personal message.
I wrote in threads where @bobsag3 chats.
No signle response in several business days.

I have to conclude that it really seems to me that the error in the refund wire could be admitted intentionally. Otherwise how is it at all possible to forget to include the account number for a wire you send? It is the most important attribute in every bank transaction!

The whole situation is nothing else but a blatant violation of the US consumer protection law. When I was paying I sent money (wire) to an official Minersource bank account. As there was a problem in the delivery of goods I preordered, I officially requested a refund almost a month ago and still have not got anything. My patience came to an end. I'll just remind Minersource owners one of my last messages:

You will pay 10x more or even will go to jail for wheeler-dealer finance if I file a lawsuite against Minersource.

vilgem

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:29:40 AM

Finally I got the refund but I'm really disappointed with this company. They must change the way they support their customers. They musn't ignore customers' emails because this is the most important thing if you conduct online business.

mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

Tried to purchase Gridseed units from MinerSource last week (Mar 10th), guaranteed to ship by Mar 14th, paid w/BTC.  Guess what, nothing shipped, and I requested refund.  Granted, Matt answered quickly (and on the weekend), and sent refund, except the amount I was charged initially turned out to be higher that listed on the order page, and the amount refunded was about 0.03BTC lower than paid due to "refund fees"  Huh

Deal with MinerSource at your own risk, they lost me as a customer.

rokshis

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:48:57 PM

Hello bobsag, I have contacted you (in private message) and Matt (support@minersource.net) for a refund request. Please confirm the refund and processing of the refund request.
rokshis

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:39:50 AM

Guys be careful, I asked them for a refund and now I cant get answer for a whole week. I smell something bad.
baileys2611

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:57:34 PM

First up, I'm disappointed at how long my order took to come to me.  Matt told me on March 12 that my order was shipping that night and it didn't go out until close to 10 days afterwards.  USPS records show that.

Second, they didn't ship U2 miners as we agreed, they shipped U1 miners.  We had agreed that U2 miners would be shipped, given the reduction in price for the U1 miners while I was waiting for the deposit to be confirmed.

What's most disappointing is that they responded to me while the money was pending but now that they have my money they are silent and did not ship what I asked for.

I won't be using their store again and I will be spreading the news that they are unreliable.  Not that it makes any difference to them at all as they don't seem to be responding to me.

If this were Paypal I would be asking for my money back.  It's stores like minersource.net that make dealing over the Internet a risky one.  Their store doesn't give people like me any confidence in doing business with Bitcoin.

Add to that, gawminers are great, they communicate well and sent me exactly what I had ordered.

Very disappointing minersource.net.  Angry
rokshis

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:47:26 PM

I can't contact support@minersource.net. I have wrote mails to it from my email: rokshis@gmail.com and fermerisfermeris@gmail.com. Can you help me bob or thom?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: