Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion  (Read 1907 times)
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Back to bitcointalk after a while. Smiley
It looks like we hit the bottom at around $0,01 or 200 sats. Made some nice recovery last week. I think if most week hands are done this was the lowest we will get.
Now buying until next BTC bull or release of upgraded platform. And we must all invest at least few SPF's or else we will really need another BTC rally to get more people and demand for tokens.  Smiley
I think potential for growth is really big right now. If only few $100k came into SPF price may rise a lot, maybe even 40%.

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
jevee (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

Good news! Smiley
SPECIAL BONUS: AVAI Token presale mechanics on SportyCo.net

When announcing the Avaí FC Token Crowdsale, we’ve also announced a special presale for all SPF Token holders.

Let’s dig a bit more into the details of the presale and special deal we have prepared for SPF Token holders.

The AVAI Token presale will be set up as a campaign on SportyCo.net, and will run from September 29, 2018, 12:00 UTC till October 2, 2018, 12:00 UTC...

...In the presale a total of up to 400,000 AVAI Tokens will be available, at the valuation of $1 US dollar per AVAI Token...

...The exchange rate between the SPF Token and AVAI Token will be set 3 days before the start of the presale (on September 26, 2018, at 12:00 UTC) and will be calculated as follows:
1. At the set date and time we will look at the average market price of 1 SPF Token on exchanges, while we will check the price officially published on https://etherscan.io/token/0x85089389c14bd9c77fc2b8f0c3d1dc3363bf06ef.
2. This price will then be multiplied by at least a factor of two (2);
3. The price with this bonus included will be the base price used to set the exchange rate against AVAI Token (which value is predetermined at USD 1)...

Read all the details with examples here.

Price has gone up nicely, ATM we are at 0,027$ or 500 sat. More then doubled in 11 days. :O
If we would reach 0,035$ by the 26th and whole crowdsale is successful then there would be approximately 5.6 mil tokens burned.

Coinmarketcap
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Why do they need a new token and another crowdsale? They got their chance.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

It looks like we hit the bottom at around $0,01 or 200 sats. Made some nice recovery last week. I think if most week hands are done this was the lowest we will get.
Now buying until next BTC bull or release of upgraded platform. And we must all invest at least few SPF's or else we will really need another BTC rally to get more people and demand for tokens.  Smiley
I think potential for growth is really big right now. If only few $100k came into SPF price may rise a lot, maybe even 40%.
SportyCo tokens is a really great project and I think that it could reach high prices in the future. But I am also a friend of SOC Allsports Chain, they are also doing great work and I believe in them.
alko89

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

SportyCo tokens is a really great project and I think that it could reach high prices in the future. But I am also a friend of SOC Allsports Chain, they are also doing great work and I believe in them.

They lost my trust..it seems they just want to pump new tokens out to collect from crowdsales.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

You misunderstood something or you're intentionally spreading FUD. They're not going to do a new ICO, they're hosting a crowdsale (which is what sportyco is about btw) for a football team

jevee (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I think that it's not them (SportyCo) who wanted to make new ICO. Avai FC wanted it and SportyCo just helped them make it reality. They have knowledge and I think they used AVAIs ICO well on their platform. There was a special bonus if you bought tokens with SPF. So they used it to promote SPF, if AVAI ICO will end successfully then this will be good advertisement. Most important thing is that it won't influence development of core vision - platform.

Coinmarketcap
alko89

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

I think that it's not them (SportyCo) who wanted to make new ICO. Avai FC wanted it and SportyCo just helped them make it reality. They have knowledge and I think they used AVAIs ICO well on their platform. There was a special bonus if you bought tokens with SPF. So they used it to promote SPF, if AVAI ICO will end successfully then this will be good advertisement. Most important thing is that it won't influence development of core vision - platform.

They could just upgrade their contracts for the use case they want to achieve at Avai. That way they would get a new usecase for their allready established token that is sinking faster than Titanic.
But of corse, a new token makes much more sense.
lambotothemoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

When will this coin moon? I've been hodler since ICO and I think it should get to around 1$ this year, specially with a platform and good campaigns.
jevee (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

When will this coin moon? I've been hodler since ICO and I think it should get to around 1$ this year, specially with a platform and good campaigns.
When do you think it will? Bitcoin will need to recover before big moves of alts.
Price can raise a lot with platform, but I really doubt it can go up to $1 at current market conditions.

Coinmarketcap
alko89

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

I think sell before anyone still buys this thing, or dump the tokens for their new crowdsale if you really believe in their project. Just get rid of it.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

When do you think it will? Bitcoin will need to recover before big moves of alts.
Price can raise a lot with platform, but I really doubt it can go up to $1 at current market conditions.
Of course, today market conditions are very difficult, but the impression that the price of Bitcoin doesn’t have a strong influence on cryptocurrency pricing. I think that. The foreign exchange market appeared other controls, which are artificial, not natural.
jevee (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

https://news.sportyco.io/2018/11/21/its-been-a-year/ Happy birthday SportyCo.

I think sell before anyone still buys this thing, or dump the tokens for their new crowdsale if you really believe in their project. Just get rid of it.
Why wouldn't you just wait for sports campaign and then invest in it? That's what this token made for?

Coinmarketcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: