Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Manager "Deadley" and "electroneum" (Discussion of the Electroneum)  (Read 1075 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:22:48 AM by deadley

Sir deep please help me too until now I didn't get my bounty reward for the others bounty campaign.

This is  my email registered in their website:
tnc.kukupalad@gmail.com

thank you sir

What is other bounty campaign. I got email from team, they confirmed me. You got full bounty.

After all this ruckus, the electroneum team still chose to not distribute it to all the participants.  This appears to be true as I also haven't received mine.

I gave list to electroneum team, all confirm me they got except you and marpaci. Please pm me your email again. Let me check again.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Received my payment, if anybody else got it please respond here

Glad that you got the payment man. I also got mine 2 hours ago. Finally after all this rough times.
buharikx31 (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Glad that you got the payment man. I also got mine 2 hours ago. Finally after all this rough times.
Yes, thank you for your respond I hope that everybody else get paid and please leave your messages if you still dont get your payment here. I made this thread not for my self, for everybody that dont get paid by them

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
marpaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

My reward came too.
Thank you Deadley...
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

Deadley i still didnt receive
my email is vrabac68@hotmail.com
asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Sir deep please help me too until now I didn't get my bounty reward for the others bounty campaign.

tnc.kukupalad@gmail.com

thank you sir

What is other bounty campaign. I got email from team, they confirmed me. You got full bounty.

The OTHERS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN sir deadley I already got my bounty from the rest but until now I didn’t get my bounty for the OTHERS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN sir Richard said that I will get my bounty but until now I didn’t receive mine. And also they are not answering my emails anymore. Please help me sir deadley

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

tnc.kukupalad@gmail.com

thank you sir

The OTHERS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN sir deadley I already got my bounty from the rest but until now I didn’t get my bounty for the OTHERS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN sir Richard said that I will get my bounty but until now I didn’t receive mine. And also they are not answering my emails anymore. Please help me sir deadley

I asked you last time too, what is other bounty campaign. You got your token what what shown in spreadsheet.

asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

tnc.kukupalad@gmail.com

thank you sir

I asked you last time too, what is other bounty campaign. You got your token what what shown in spreadsheet.

Yes, I got my bounties already in signature campaign, social media, & articles but my concern is the OTHER campaign  which is this “Other - 10% ($20,000 USD in ETN) {Social media influencers or newsletter owners. Contact us on ico@electroneum.com to discuss remuneration.}”. I didn’t get my bounty reward in that campaign until now they said they will update me but they didn’t.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

tnc.kukupalad@gmail.com

thank you sir

Yes, I got my bounties already in signature campaign, social media, & articles but my concern is the OTHER campaign  which is this “Other - 10% ($20,000 USD in ETN) {Social media influencers or newsletter owners. Contact us on ico@electroneum.com to discuss remuneration.}”. I didn’t get my bounty reward in that campaign until now they said they will update me but they didn’t.
What you did for other campaign. Pm me

batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

I, too, did not receive payment. I was sent only half. To the Deadley there are no complaints. There was a dialogue with him, a person goes to contact and wants to help. But from the developers there is no such thing and this is sadness
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

I, too, did not receive payment. I was sent only half. To the Deadley there are no complaints. There was a dialogue with him, a person goes to contact and wants to help. But from the developers there is no such thing and this is sadness

Which one you did not received? pm me all details.

buharikx31 (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Who do not receive payment still send me your e-mails I will redirect them to electroneum twitter, which told me to ask who dont receive tokens

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
MarkoeZ

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:17:14 PM by MarkoeZ

Edit/Update: Contact with support is re-established, seems to be moving in the right direction, will update.

Well apparently not even their CEO can be trusted to deliver on his promise...

I have a PERSONAL email from Richard Ells himself promising me coins.

After some months i sent two mails to Richard asking if i should do anything, no response.
Created 3 tickets at the helpdesk,2x automatically closed, no response
Sent a mail to Imogen, who told she would forward it, no response.

Sent reminder for the last ticket and FINALLY got a response: that i should email Deadley, to whom i have never even spoken...

So this is my last attempt before i consider the coins lost and go on a social media campaign AGAINST ETN.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/H9pEMcp

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

After some months i sent two mails to Richard asking if i should do anything, no response.

Sent reminder for the last ticket and FINALLY got a response: that i should email Deadley, to whom i have never even spoken...

So this is my last attempt before i consider the coins lost and go on a social media campaign AGAINST ETN.

Screenshot:

Hi,
I never talked to you about management of telegram group. Don't know why, support told you to contact me in this case.
Did you forwarded Richard email to support? Or try to contact again Richard.

MarkoeZ

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

Screenshot:

Hi,
I never talked to you about management of telegram group. Don't know why, support told you to contact me in this case.

Yeah man, the screenshots without the blanks were sent to support, i forwarded the original email to Imogen, etc etc. I'm really out of options at this point i guess.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

Screenshot:

Hi,

Yeah man, the screenshots without the blanks were sent to support, i forwarded the original email to Imogen, etc etc. I'm really out of options at this point i guess.

I will email tomorrow about your case. I don't know, how much I can help you on this. But I will try and contact Electroneum team to resolve this.

MarkoeZ

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

Screenshot:

Hi,

I will email tomorrow about your case. I don't know, how much I can help you on this. But I will try and contact Electroneum team to resolve this.

Thanks so much man, really appreciate it.
MarkoeZ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

Update:

Support contacted me again, and seems we are moving in the right direction Smiley

Was on the day after my message here and the day Deadley said he'd send a mail, not sure if it's related, but a big thanks to Deadley anyway Smiley

Will post when the coins are received (or not Wink )
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

Update:

Support contacted me again, and seems we are moving in the right direction Smiley

Was on the day after my message here and the day Deadley said he'd send a mail, not sure if it's related, but a big thanks to Deadley anyway Smiley

I did mail Richard and he did thanks me and forward that email to his employee to resolve that. Hopefully you will get what you deserve.

MarkoeZ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

Update:

I did mail Richard and he did thanks me and forward that email to his employee to resolve that. Hopefully you will get what you deserve.

Awesome, thanks again man!

And yeah, did not think they were scamming, but as mentioned earlier i really saw no other options anymore since the bounty page seems to be gone and i had tried just about everything else. And waiting for coins for 5 months without any updates (since i was not on any list here) was really nerve wrecking... :S

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: