Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 1507 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

You can try to buy masternode coins and take profit by staking it in the network. If you are a more hardcore cryptocurrency enthusiast, you might want to invest in mining. It still has a fair amount of returns IMO and there are plenty of pools to mine on. Lastly, invest in ICOs; just DYOR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarungmen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

can be by way of investment or by following the gift program. but all of them are not as easy as I imagined before. very much perseverance and patience is needed because in my opinion everything is just trying their luck when playing in the cryptocurrency world
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

It's very easy even, well, it depends if you do a great job, and you know all the crypto-currencies, and all the little details of buying it or selling it, it's very good with a big raise.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

Some investors on exchanger sites lose their money maybe because some are just pretending they were traders without any knowledge about trading or they didn't research or make a study about the coin they are trading off.

You can earn crypto currency that can be exchange to local fiat by joining signature campaigns, bounties and other job online that will pay you BTC or other crypto currency.

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

You can earn and make money from crypto exchange market trading. For make money you will need to invest in online crypto trading. Then you join a good market and start trading with cryptocurrency. You can join Binance, Houbi and Okex exchange market. These markets is good for trading.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

I think that it is better to take part in bounties or become a trader, i prefer the second variant, i like trading using the long-term hold strategy, to my mind, it is better than anything else now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

You just have to become good at making money. If you're not good at making other kinds of money, chances are bitcoin won't magically make you rich.

Trading is possibly the worst way to try and make money. The exchanges will take a certain percentage so it's a zero sum game with fees. Unless you know what you're doing (which most people don't) you'll probably just lose money.

To make lots of money, you could create something (like an mmo with a bitcoin based subscription fee) or maybe sell videos for bitcoin, or services (like programming, or buying gift cards for people and making them available for bitcoin) or buying steam codes and selling them.

You could open a website with specialized products (lasers or flashlights or sextoys) that accepts bitcoin.

Or you can join a bounty campaign and make some pocket change for your posts.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

One of the best ways to make money from cryptocurrency is to make money from bounty programs and bounty programs we have social media and signature and transaction we can participate as per our interest
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

A lot of ways and means to make money from cryptocurrency. An easy way is just by joining faucets and mining. Although it only gives you a little amount but as long as you're doing it every day that little amount will increase more day after day. And for more rewards, doing bounty is the best.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

in my opinion, how to make money from cryptocurrency for now is only by following ICO and trading, but if you have a lot of capital, I suggest you to mining.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

in my opinion, how to make money from cryptocurrency for now is only by following ICO and trading, but if you have a lot of capital, I suggest you to mining.

i agree when you say trading but i dont really agree about ico . we know that ico are not safe to invest with but if ever you are lucky about your chosen ico
, you can always make a good income .   

but if you have a lot of capital , I suggest you to mining.
i wont agree with you again . imo mining is not profitable and wont always become profitable based on my own experience because i have tried many kind of mining on the past and all of them have failed to impress me . 

if you have a lot of capital , better you can just use it for buying a bitcoin and etherium because both coins are already proven and tested for decades .
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

Trading is cool specially if you have capital and source of income. Following ICO is not much good because there is no assurance that your money will go back to your wallet, maybe tokens but expect that 70% chance of getting shitcoins than valuable one.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

That's not right.
Most of the major exchanges(Bittrex,Poloniex,Binance,Bitstamp,bitfinex,coinbase) and much more, won't do any problem when you request withdrawals, some of them may ask you to verify your identity, but you can know about that in advance, and if you are not okay with revealing your identity then choose exchanges that won't ask you for that such HitBTC.
The chances of you to get scammed by an exchange that moves thousends of bitcoins on a daily basis is close to zero.
I used some from the stated exchanges and there is nothing wrong with the transaction on it. I found it secure because not only one account security they have but much more to protect each account form hackers. Those exchange are all popular for investors and traders. I do not have any problem with it and processing time is good where traffic is not a usual problem.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

You can join bounty campaigns, you can also do trading, and invest on potential ICOs. But you must always be careful in cryptocurrency because there are many scammers here. Always stay safe when investing.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

People lose money day in day out in crypto especially throught hacking, you just have to learn from their mistakes and take measures to keep your money safe.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Though I don't have much idea about crypto but I can say that it is a vast world and there are a lot of opportunities to earn a lot of money from here.
Yes , I agree. You have to research and learn about different cryptocurrencies and what your interests are.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

There are alot of ways to have money in cryptocurrency, 1st thing is to join different ico bounties . 2nd - to invest gadgets to make mining and staking. 3rd buy different tokens or coins invest on it and if you are lucky then good.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Your first option is to just buy coins. There are different exchanges that will allow you to buy or trade coins to keep in your wallet. One of the most popular exchanges is Coinbase. Coinbase offers a super clean user interface and is one of the best ways to get started if you have no prior experience in cryptocurrencies.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

One of the best ways to make money from cryptocurrency is to make money from bounty programs and bounty programs we have social media and signature and transaction we can participate as per our interest
Indeed, by following the campaign, the gift we can earn income in a way that works is also easy and the results are also promising. therefore, with the crypto campaign bounty getting more and more talked about

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

The only way to money off crypto is by trading yourself or by taking part in bounties. For instance, I am doing a signature bounty now, from which I will get stakes, which will be divided up to everybody doing this bounty at the end, I could get 10 bucks or 100 bucks. nobody knows

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: