Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:50:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 722 times)
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

There are many to chose from, like Ada, xrp, trx and THUGS..To me so far THUG is one of the most important especially for long term, They are available for free to Public and are already on exchanges, im sure that if u can get some now u would have a 1000% profit in 2 years 😊
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

OYSTER PEARL (extremely cheap and mainnet coming this month)
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Well , there are a lot of icos to buy right now . You can make a lot of profit from a lot of icos at the moment so i have no idea what ico should i tell you to invest . IOS token is one of my favorite icos at the moment , he grew up to 0,13$ and after that he dropped to 0,025$ , but now he is going up again , he already reached 0,056 yestarday . You can invest in him , you will make some profit.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

There are too many alt coins to choose from,you can research to be sure.Then choose among them where you think that you can gain more profit.Consider the suggestions here and make your own choice.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

There are some coins that I think are best to buy, and are
the upscale trends of LiteCoin, BCC (BitCoin Cash),
DASH and ETH will certainly be the best choice,
these coins have good quality and potential for both current and long term.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

In my opinion, it would be nice to have in the portfolio stratis, waves, iota, xrp, capp.
But at the moment I would have waited for a correction to buy these altcoins at even more tasty prices!

Beurlz

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daneel/#charts
Totally under the radar.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

What are the best coins to buy right now?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

OYSTER PEARL (extremely cheap and mainnet coming this month)
I don’t know why you just felt like skipping the potential coins and considered this coin more capable than those ones but honestly my friend, you also know that investing in the top coins is the real way to become rich with the help of digital assets. Your coins may survive and grow with time but the growth rate would be a tiny one due to which the investor may end up waiting for decades.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Your question is quite broad as "best coin" differ from a person to another based on their interest, goals, etc. However, I'd say the coins I just bought which were:

Te-Food (TFD): Committed team with existing products, huge partnerships in Southeast Asia and expanding their business now to Italy and Africa

Bibox (BIX): Low market cap, fast growing exchange and they have a buyback program + rewards. You may want to read more about them here:

https://medium.com/@bibox365/all-you-need-to-know-about-bibox-ab26741ba444

Effect.ai: Below ICO price, huge potential (just think of M-Turk) and still not in a centralized exchange

Those just couple that I bought, I'd recommend  to do your own research before buying any coin, as it's a very high risk market.
Zeallly

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: