Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet  (Read 55140 times)
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Win 7 x64. Wallet V.2.1.0 not work...
Old version work fine.

I don't have any problem with V.2.1.0 wallet on Win 7 x64. Work fine at my comp.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadespirit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

I'm running Wallet ver2.1.0, mining on official pool qwertycoin.site , calculator says: 1.2KH/s ==> 1695893.12 QWC/day  I'm also not getting payed even after one hour (0.00000 pending balance either) is something wrong with the pool or the network ?  Huh
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Win 7 x64. Wallet V.2.1.0 not work...
Old version work fine.

I don't have any problem with V.2.1.0 wallet on Win 7 x64. Work fine at my comp.

Very interesting, then the problem with my PC. Ok! Thx I will try to find problem with my Win

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
Yeager

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

I'm running Wallet ver2.1.0, mining on official pool qwertycoin.site , calculator says: 1.2KH/s ==> 1695893.12 QWC/day  I'm also not getting payed even after one hour (0.00000 pending balance either) is something wrong with the pool or the network ?  Huh

You have to wait Maturity Depth Requirement: 60 blocks

~ 2 hours to have pending balance
visax

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

Hello People!

NEW POOL

Just to let you know there is a new stable and fast Mining Pool up and running an loooking for minions!
Payout every 100 QWC!
Pool URL
qwerty.poolminer.work

Join our Discord for communty fun!

https://discord.gg/WwBAwJm

CPUMiner
Example: minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qwerty.poolminer.work:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x 
YAM Miner
Example: yam -c x -M stratum+tcp://YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS:x@qwerty.poolminer.work:3333 /xmr 
Claymore
Example: NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://qwerty.poolminer.work:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x 
Claymore G
Example: NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://qwerty.poolminer.work:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x 
ccminer
Example: ccminer -o stratum+tcp://qwerty.poolminer.work:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x 

have problem,

http://prntscr.com/idq656
http://prntscr.com/idq7ak

LOL  Grin
Kgonla

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Qwertycoind.exe

Continous errors:

Failed to check ring signature for tx xxxxxxxx
Timvz

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Hi Guys!

I found out about this coin and it looks really interesting so i wanted to starting mining it.

I downloaded the wallet and clicked on the file ''qwertycoind''. Than it started sychronizing with the netwerk. When this was done, i started the ''simplewallet'' file. I typed G to create a wallet, typed in a wallet name and password and hit enter. Than i got messages with 'IDLE'...

I also cannot open the wallet, it will say IDLE to..

Did i do something wrong? I did found my my wallet adress and private key in the simplewallet history file, so does that mean the wallet has been created?

I did start mining at this adress i found, so i wanted to know if my coins are safe.

Hope the community can help me Smiley
Qwertycoin_QWC (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Qwertycoind.exe

Continous errors:

Failed to check ring signature for tx xxxxxxxx

This is a minor issue in the protocol implementation. Due to this issue you can sometimes receive a block with transactions whose parent block is not yet in your local blockchain. This leads to the following situation: your node sees the block as an orphan and some of transactions in this block can’t be verified since they are spending outputs of transactions that are not in blockchain yet.

Network is still running. In next Update we will fix this.

You can check these Zombie Transactions here: http://xplorer.qwertycoin.org/
These Transactions want to include in a Block to get confirmed.

Hi Guys!

I found out about this coin and it looks really interesting so i wanted to starting mining it.

I downloaded the wallet and clicked on the file ''qwertycoind''. Than it started sychronizing with the netwerk. When this was done, i started the ''simplewallet'' file. I typed G to create a wallet, typed in a wallet name and password and hit enter. Than i got messages with 'IDLE'...

I also cannot open the wallet, it will say IDLE to..

Did i do something wrong? I did found my my wallet adress and private key in the simplewallet history file, so does that mean the wallet has been created?

I did start mining at this adress i found, so i wanted to know if my coins are safe.

Hope the community can help me Smiley

Nothing to be worry about it. Just start your Daemon wait for synchronizing. After this start the simplewallet and import or generate your Wallet.

DEBUG Idle

Hold your Private Key (Wallet.file and Password) and your Coins are safe!

If you want you can change Loglevel with set_log 2

Hi everyone,

I installed and has been running qwertycoin-2.1.0-win64 for over 3 hours today but the balance is still at 0 (screenshot below).

I followed all the instructions and did not change any values for the miner and the wallet apps and it seems to be working correctly and I see the blocks/transactions being processed. I started the miner after getting the address from the wallet and passed the address to the miner as a parameter without <>.

Anything I missed there maybe?

Thanks.

Hi,

are your daemon synchronized with Network? If not check Your Connection (also your firewall). Stop Daemon and delete:

Windows: C:\Users\%user_name%\AppData\Roaming\qwertycoin\
OSX/Linux: ~/.qwertycoin/

After this Step start qwertycoind.exe and wait.

Try out the new Qwertycoin web wallet here: myqwertycoin.com (https://myqwertycoin.com/)
Timvz

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Sorry man but i dont know how to do that :/.. Can you explain a little more on how to fix it?

I know have made a paper wallet.., whenever there will be a better wallet will i be able to import the coin in there from my paperwallet?
Qwertycoin_QWC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Sorry man but i dont know how to do that :/.. Can you explain a little more on how to fix it?

I know have made a paper wallet.., whenever there will be a better wallet will i be able to import the coin in there from my paperwallet?

Yes!
You need your Spend key and your View key to restore your Paperwallet (Import it to an Wallet Program).

Yeah your Wallet were also created.

The Output DEBUG Idle is not a Problem. It says only hat your Wallet is in Idle State and can be used for whatever you want. But a Paper Wallet is almost the same.

Try out the new Qwertycoin web wallet here: myqwertycoin.com (https://myqwertycoin.com/)
Qwertycoin_QWC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:27:16 AM

Announcement (in an ANN Grin)

Qwertycoin need more Daemons for faster, stronger and more stable Network.
Also need for faster Confirmations of every single transaction.

Masternodes

Cryptonote coin's wallets can operate through remote daemon without downloading blockchain. It allows to start working quickly when needed. It is quite safe as remote daemon can't steal your coins, running own node is more secure of course. But these remote nodes are not rewarded anyhow in any CN coin. Only in Qwertycoin such remote nodes are rewarded for their service. We call them Masternodes because this term is well known and to troll other coins Grin.

So, basically, Masternode it is the CLI Qwertycoin daemon running on a machine with open port which allows to connect to it for such light wallets and, most important, mobile wallets in the future. Qwertycoin wallets, connected to Masternode, are paying small fees to that node when are sending transactions through it. These fees are supposed to help to cover the costs of operating Qwertycoin nodes.

These Masternodes are providing service necessary for mobile wallets, and besides are helping to maintain and enlarge Qwertycoin network. We have plans no incentivize such nodes even more in the future.

To start own Qwertycoin masternode all is needed is just a machine with static IP and open port. Machine should have enough CPU power to handle load when parsing blockchain for connected wallets, it can be even spare PC at home. On such machine you can run qwertycoin daemon  specifying a wallet address where fees would go like this:
Code:
./qwertycoind --restricted-rpc --enable-cors=*  --enable-blockchain-indexes --rpc-bind-ip=0.0.0.0 --rpc-bind-port=8197 --fee-address=QWC1VCm4QNGbyaFeBHdZqGYadFGbTZHQRGhPZuZSS2LxjcBjxH1s9rYHp5Qe5LxLRyPY1bAkXtYGPetZJ5X4Fm2a1ZMkTrZLYL
You can specify any wallet address, it can be your GUI wallet address, even paper wallet. This is the wallet where you will receive fees.
You need to make sure your port is open and not blocked by firewall. If you are running it at home behind router you need to do port forwarding.

If you have PC at home  constantly running with fast connection and static IP and  want to operate such Masternode to help Qwertycoin network, run daemon as in example and send me you IP so We can add it do default nodes list.

You can check if your node is running opening its IP in browser  like this
Code:
http://78.47.85.215:8197/feeaddress
and you should see something like this
Code:
{"fee_address":"QWC1VCm4QNGbyaFeBHdZqGYadFGbTZHQRGhPZuZSS2LxjcBjxH1s9rYHp5Qe5LxLRyPY1bAkXtYGPetZJ5X4Fm2a1ZMkTrZLYL","status":"OK"}
with your wallet address where fees should go.

You can also run Masternode on VPS with dedicated domain and publish here with description so people can add your node manually if they prefer it. It is not recommended to run node on VPS now specially for Qwertycoin, do it only when you already have spare VPS and it is idling.

For now, do not expect yet to earn a lot of fees because there is very low usage of such remote nodes.

Donate to the Qwertycoin Project:
Code:
QWC: QWC1VCm4QNGbyaFeBHdZqGYadFGbTZHQRGhPZuZSS2LxjcBjxH1s9rYHp5Qe5LxLRyPY1bAkXtYGPetZJ5X4Fm2a1ZMkTrZLYL

Donations will go towards infrastructure maintenance and development.

visax

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Dev, tell me now if you need, translate to Indonesian,
i hope this have bounty, we waiting  Grin
Qwertycoin_QWC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Dev, tell me now if you need, translate to Indonesian,
i hope this have bounty, we waiting  Grin

We can include these Translate in further Versions of our GUI and Mobile Wallets. We inform you about that!

Stay tuned =)

visax

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

indonesian Translated Has Posted:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2944506

Qwerty Address:

QWC1eCQK4JW67rGZBEJyKpBiG8EUxdTiFGbrceoh5nLrdkGmsP7c78KcM8Af8EpnLA3iaucvvQwDvQc tJQvk66Km5118yGV8HG

Thank's.
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

Russian Translated Has Posted:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945407

Qwerty Address:

QWC1dXetYbMWGmZuHZVvxJL9BxbEHNfoNaKoX9zG4mTg9LiRV9mx4Whaai2duStHsC284HAg9jLXiSF YHRGspBAQ9AyoH8Wih9

Thank's.

pbenitez

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

I look good on this coin, I hope it's not wrong. Shocked
Timvz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Hi Dev,

Hope there will be an mobile app soon :-)

I wanted to know, do you want a dutch (netherlands) translation? I can make one!
pbenitez

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

hello, I'm taking several miners to the pool, within my WP group Grin Grin, so we need to know how this is the project progress and news Huh Huh
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

im hoping to have 100mil coins...so even if it gets listed for 1 sitoshi i would have 1 btc coin...if listed for 1000 sitoshis i would have 1000btc coins😆
Qwertycoin_QWC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Been mining for 3 days in a row and the available balance stays the same. Anyone has the same issue?

Overall the connections are good, synchronized with the network, etc.

You can sent me your Address via PN so i can check this. But all Hashes will be count.
All balances will be paid down to 0 in regular intervals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: