Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2106 times)
Rep

Activity: 211
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:05:02 AM

This is my topic about Crypto price analyses
Take a look and watch how we expect BTC resistance zone
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313920.msg35356149#msg35356149

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

All i understand is that bitcoin's fall of its market cap and its price is due to low demand of the people. Some of these people are selling their bitcoin at a lower price during crisis because they literally panicked.

or could be just a market manipulation, who knows?
Cryptocurrency is so wild and it is so volatile - not to mention that it is so hard to predict. You are right that most of the bitcoin holders were panicking and selling their coins even if at a loss.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

All i understand is that bitcoin's fall of its market cap and its price is due to low demand of the people. Some of these people are selling their bitcoin at a lower price during crisis because they literally panicked.

or could be just a market manipulation, who knows?
Cryptocurrency is so wild and it is so volatile - not to mention that it is so hard to predict. You are right that most of the bitcoin holders were panicking and selling their coins even if at a loss.
For some reason, I feel worried. A lot of factors to be considered of its fall. Government calling it as an illegitimate form of payment system, India is doing all the measures to remove crypto assets, banning related advertisement in social media and other countries cracking down its functionalities. But I'm still hopeful that there is a silver lining and light behind every darkness.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

Well, if we are comparing the current population and the price of Bitcoin then I would say it is far undervalued at this point. Instead of calling it stupidity, I would say it is an only invention in the history of mankind when we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces. Yes, considering the current user base, the price keeps fluctuating and due to the involvement of the institutional investors and big whales it pumps more than the potential of the actual user base. If we are comparing it with that of alt-coins, we should consider user base and utility value point of view to get the answer.
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

I think about falling its bitcoin, probably because of its persaingn factor alone, so do not assume too quickly the negative with its falling bitcoin, we should be able to think fositive that bitcoin will be in the top position again.
I also think the same. Price depends on demand and supply. When supply is higher than the demand the price will decrease and if the demand is more than the supply then the price will drop. This is the best way to observe the market value of bitcoin. Some false statement about bitcoin also effect bitcoin price.one reason is that it depends on internet.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

disappointing, Bitcoin's latest downfall, making the digital money down more than 40 percent from a record high around $ 20,000 that occurred in mid-December. This caused its market capitalization to fall to US $ 130 billion.

I think you don't have disappointing because as long as you can see your chance to buy bitcoin at a lower price and you can sell it once the price increase, you will make a good profit. this situations happen over and over and we can use this to make more money and I think many people can used this too. although the price is down but I am sure that in the end, the price will increase higher and perhaps it will reach more than $20,000.

People can't realize what is crypto market, majority enters with plan to make fast profit and they expect price to go up all the time. Downfall is nothing more then pumping the money out from crypto, its the time when newcomers buy at high prices while old timers are selling and making profit. Look at the market cap and watch how much money is pumped in and out from crypto by that you can understand where is market going, in which direction its heading. From January we have downfall cause more people take money out from then getting in bitcoin. What is important that market capitalization is higher this April then any April before, only when December come we will see will it price make new December record or bitcoin will need more time for passing last December high. Downfall is normal in any market so don't be surprised with this one, its not first one and for sure its not last one.

I hope that we don't have to wait until December to see the price increase like in December last year. many people still waiting for the price to increase again although this time is really difficult to increase more than $10k, I still believe that we can see the price increase higher.

like you said, the downfall is normal and we don't need to be disappointed or sad because the price will be up again and once the price is back to increase, we can make a lot of money. and the downfall will always happen over and over and it depends on us, what we want to do.
Fall of Bitcoin generally is answerable but if you are talking about the current market then the statement is not valid because the price today has increase up to 9.1k dollar and has started increasing from many days regularly that is a positive sign and the market is happy to talk about its increase.

On the other hand if you are talking generally then the fall of Bitcoin is more with the decrease in demands due to negativity and poor decisions of people.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I think about falling its bitcoin, probably because of its persaingn factor alone, so do not assume too quickly the negative with its falling bitcoin, we should be able to think fositive that bitcoin will be in the top position again.
I also think the same. Price depends on demand and supply. When supply is higher than the demand the price will decrease and if the demand is more than the supply then the price will drop. This is the best way to observe the market value of bitcoin. Some false statement about bitcoin also effect bitcoin price.one reason is that it depends on internet.
Nothing can be expected about the price, because there is huge volatility in the price and anything could be happen. I think the big reason of the fall in price is low volume of investment. People are investing in other digital currency, but this fall is temporary and it is rising again and soon it will cross 20000 dollars till the end of this year.

palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid because wave 2 cannot fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
Yes, you are right this is very bad for the development of Bitcoin. But this will not make Bitcoin to death, Bitcoin's price just temporarily dropped and now it's getting back to the high price. So we do not have to worry too much anymore because of this. We pray for the best for the development of Bitcoin prices.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

In my opinion there are many factors which influence its price. First of all it Disturbance in Bitcoin production and distribution by miner's Shocked. Absence of regularity in those above thing cause a fall in the price of Bitcoin. Another reason in falling of Bitcoin price is government. In many countries like china Malaysia Bangladesh Ecuador etc government ban bitcoin in their country because bitcoin affects their country economy and financial growth. Because of Bitcoin their country currency value decrease in international market. This thing ultimately affects Bitcoins price.  Smiley
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

Sometimes I use to think that everything is under the control of stakes holders of market. They can play with market in any manner. They can make it as well as destroy it. We can only predict. Bdw market is going well and increasing slowly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: