Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Retracted [re:lauda]  (Read 4508 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

I remember being somewhat perplexed by vitriol towards QS a while ago but not anymore. I've seen cockroaches that could be more valuable members of this forum than QS.
Being new here, I know exactly what you mean. 
Looks like the cartel has started mocking this part of your previous posts. You even got a dedicated account. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg30360729#msg30360729.

In contrast to the poor roaches, Quickseller is a somewhat less intelligent version of Iago:  Treacherous, manipulative, seething with jealousy, skilled at insinuating himself into others’ trust and cultivating a false reputation for honesty, poisonous to the relations of all around him—why, yes, methinks “the Bitcoin Forum’s Iago” is my new nickname for Quickseller.
Sounds like a nice description. Did he ever deny being Iago?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

Looks like the cartel has started mocking this part of your previous posts. You even got a dedicated account. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg30360729#msg30360729.

Congrats nullius, you made it. It took me like 2 or 3 years to get a dedicated butthurt account. You, being new here, have done it in less than a year. Next step: getting doxed.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Congrats nullius, you made it. It took me like 2 or 3 years to get a dedicated butthurt account. You, being new here, have done it in less than a year. Next step: getting doxed.

we need a new name for the QS\OG duo.. cartel is too much for these two dodgy sausage loving basement dwellers...

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

we need a new name for the QS\OG duo.. cartel is too much for these two dodgy sausage loving basement dwellers...

"Who is sitting in the glass house, should not throw stones." An old, smart sentence.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

"Who is sitting in the glass house, should not throw stones." An old, smart sentence.

Listen numb nutts I do not live in a basement ok!

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

I remember being somewhat perplexed by vitriol towards QS a while ago but not anymore. I've seen cockroaches that could be more valuable members of this forum than QS.
Being new here, I know exactly what you mean.

Thanks for the heads-up about this new honour.  On 14 February, I totally missed that—I’d been trying to refocus on tech stuff, whilst giving an occasional poke at threads where I’m already involved.  I haven’t been watching the frontpage of Meta.

Now, I’ve got 15 20 pages of Quickseller mudslinging and oh-so-mysterious trolling to catch up on.  Or skip over.  Life is too short.

In contrast to the poor roaches, Quickseller is a somewhat less intelligent version of Iago:  Treacherous, manipulative, seething with jealousy, skilled at insinuating himself into others’ trust and cultivating a false reputation for honesty, poisonous to the relations of all around him—why, yes, methinks “the Bitcoin Forum’s Iago” is my new nickname for Quickseller.
Sounds like a nice description. Did he ever deny being Iago?

Methinks Iago would need to crack a book and learn who Iago is.

Part of the problem with intelligent flames is that they can go right over the heads of their targets.  Perhaps if I expressed myself in gutter language, the message would not need translation for gutter-natives and basement-dwellers alike.

Thanks.  Though as my current 98 activity level implies, I’ve only been active for a small fraction of the time since I created this account.  I ran away for eight months when I saw how much spam there was.  Thus you may understand my appreciation for people like Lauda, who clean things up.

As for getting doxed, I dare Quickseller and his schizoid Sybil army to try.  That’s not empty bravado:  I say about that the same as I do about hacking.  The NSA could probably do it to me; Internet troll canaille can’t.

People get doxed when they make mistakes.  Everybody makes mistakes.  I make mistakes.  Therefore, I remove the human element so as to leave nowhere for mistakes to be made.  Not even one person besides myself IRL knows that I am “nullius”.  Not even one person online knows the IRL identity of “nullius”.  I use Tor behind a network-isolating gateway which prevents all leaks; and I use a dedicated browser instance for the Bitcoin Forum.  I pay for online services using thoroughly anonymized bitcoins—not that any bitcoins could ever be traced to me in the first instance, since I’ve never bought any on a exchange which does KYC.  Etc., etc.

I have a deadman switch to handle cases in which I may want for the connection to be made; but otherwise, to find me, you’d need to break some pretty strong crypto.  I think Quickseller would have as good a chance of doxing Satoshi.  Hah.  That’ll happen.

Yet those who live in stone houses may do as they damn well please.  Funny how that works.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:30 PM
Merited by nullius (5)

As for getting doxed, I dare Quickseller and his schizoid Sybil army to try.  That’s not empty bravado:  I say about that the same as I do about hacking.  The NSA could probably do it to me; Internet troll canaille can’t.

I claim that your real name is Michael Cassio.

There are now two potential outcomes:

1 - You don't deny it, and therefore it is true.

2 - You do deny it, provide proof it is not true, and in doing so, dox yourself.

Either way, you will have lost your reputation of being un-doxable!

Quote from: Michael Cassio (AKA Nullius)
Reputation, reputation, reputation! O, I have
lost my reputation! I have lost the immortal part of
myself, and what remains is bestial.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

Now this is getting interesting.. nullius and Lauda V quickscammer..

I may have to open a book on who will be the victor

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Now this is getting interesting.. nullius and Lauda V quickscammer..

I may have to open a book on who will be the victor

Just don’t let Mr. Nasty escrow it.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

I think Quickseller would have as good a chance of doxing Satoshi.  Hah.  That’ll happen.

Doesn't really matter though. The dox can be wrong or flat out fake but if you piss someone off sufficiently (even if for a good reason) they can make it into a thing and even proceed to harass some unrelated schmuck IRL.

Based on a true story.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

I think Quickseller would have as good a chance of doxing Satoshi.  Hah.  That’ll happen.

Doesn't really matter though. The dox can be wrong or flat out fake but if you piss someone off sufficiently (even if for a good reason) they can make it into a thing and even proceed to harass some unrelated schmuck IRL.

Based on a true story.

I feel sorry for Michael Cassio.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
Merited by nullius (5), o_e_l_e_o (1)

I think Quickseller would have as good a chance of doxing Satoshi.  Hah.  That’ll happen.

Based on a true story.

I have it on good authority that Mike is having an affair with theymos' wife.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1), nullius (1)

Based on a true story.

Ohhh Mikey Mikey Mike. If you don't want me to tell your wife Bianca, I suggest you send me 5 BTC immediately.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

I think Quickseller would have as good a chance of doxing Satoshi.  Hah.  That’ll happen.

Based on a true story.

Ohhh Mikey Mikey Mike. If you don't want me to tell your wife Bianca, I suggest you send me 5 BTC immediately.

Drat.  Who let literate sorts of word-reading people into a Quickseller thread?  You folks risk running down my reserve of sMerit.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Drat.  Who let literate googly-wiky sorts of word-reading people into a Quickseller thread?  You folks risk running down my reserve of sMerit.

TFTFY
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Drat.  Who let literate googly-wiky sorts of word-reading people into a Quickseller thread?  You folks risk running down my reserve of sMerit.

TFTFY

Quote from: o_e_l_e_o. Yup. 100% an original piece of writing by o_e_l_e_o. on Today at Right now
I will be hang'd, if some eternal villain,
Some busy and insinuating rogue,
Some cogging, cozening slave, to get some office,
Have not devis'd this slander.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

This place is a lot more entertaining with nullius here.  Surprisingly another Inteligent eloquent poster that comes in here and they mark QS's card off the bat..

Maybe that's because of how obvious it is that QS is just a micropeen basement dweller

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

This place is a lot more entertaining with nullius here.  Surprisingly another Inteligent eloquent poster that comes in here and they mark QS's card off the bat..

Maybe that's because of how obvious it is that QS is just a micropeen basement dweller

According to a very solid source shitposting noob in another thread, nullius is satoshi.

/thread
/forum
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

According to a very solid source shitposting noob in another thread, nullius is satoshi.

/thread
/forum

We are all satoshi in some way aren't we?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

/thread
/forum

We are all satoshi in some way aren't we?

I have heard that expression that "we are all Satoshi, except Craig Wright." .. ... so technically you are correct, Tman, as long as none of us is Craig Wright.  hahahahahaha

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: