Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Qualitty cigarettes at cheap Price. Worldwide shipping  (Read 192 times)
CigsSpot (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

I am selling cheap cigarettes of major brands like:
 - Marlboro
 - Camel
 - Sobranie
 - Lucky Strike and many more.

Selling only by cartons. PM or write here if you like to know more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

- Marlboro
 - Camel
 - Sobranie

I really don't understand the amount of cartons that I will have to ship in at once in other to minimize the cost of buying locally because by the time we consider the cost and the shipping itself and other tax considering the fact that regulation is tight around ciggarrete the the cost is off the roof. Aside that, I will have to wait for several days if not weeks in other to get to consume cigarette? I think I will pass on this.
CigsSpot (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

- Marlboro
 - Camel
 - Sobranie

I really don't understand the amount of cartons that I will have to ship in at once in other to minimize the cost of buying locally because by the time we consider the cost and the shipping itself and other tax considering the fact that regulation is tight around ciggarrete the the cost is off the roof. Aside that, I will have to wait for several days if not weeks in other to get to consume cigarette? I think I will pass on this.

You arguments have a point if the cigarettes where you live costs 4$ or 5$ per pack. But if the cost 8-9 Euro or Pounds, or maybe 25$ per pack...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: