Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 04:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2884 times)
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
If the market value of Bitcoin did not fall in the beginning of this year, this might be possible. But upon reaching its highest market price last year which was close to 20000 usd,it bagan fallinv as this year entered. The market price of btc fell for about 55% of its largest market value last year and is now struggling 8 thousand. As such, it is really hard to tell if it will be able to reach such huge market value this year due to the situation we are currently facing.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?

I won't disclose the possibility that btc price might reach 50k $ mark at the end of 2018 since it is just to early for 2018. We have 8 months to watch if what will going to happen in the market.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

What do you think?
Expectations are already made that the market value will again increase but this time will break new records. For me, it is hard to expect and make predictions on its market prixe at this moment. The market value of Bitcoin is currently low and also,is struggling to increase at 8000 usd. But still,there are still many days remaining for this year and many things could happen.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

maybe bitcoin will cost more than $ 50000! I'm sure that bitcoin will beat new records for the price! so now there is the last opportunity to invest in the future! but I hope that there will still be new competitors with a large capitalization!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

I hope so,50k is a big money,we need to wait and see what happen  in the price of bitcoin this year.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

This can only surprise the people who have not followed the bitcoin price history over the years. Bitcoin has often surpassed the previous year closing price in the following year. Since the crash in January it has not being an easy ride to get here but once bitcoin recovers and finds it's footing again, there will be a lot more more to expect.  It is even possible for bitcoin to surpass $50000 by the end of the year.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Can Bitcoin hit $ 50,000 this year? While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. One such prediction is that Bitcoin can rise to as high as $ 50,000 in the calendar year 2018.

A cryptocurrency portfolio manager by the name of Jeet Singh, stated at World Economic Forum in Davos, that the current volatility is completely normal when it comes to the cryptocurrencies space. He also stated that it is normal for cryptocurrencies to fluctuate by 70% to 80%. This is one of the main reasons why the current volatility does not worry him at all.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

I think that such an increase in the price of bitcoin this year is impossible. Bitcoin would still be able to rise in price to $ 50,000, if he had not been in these four months in such a deep correction. Even if it continues to rise in price, it is unlikely that its increase will be so rapid that by the end of the year it will reach this figure. After such a deep fall, I think people will no longer invest so actively in it and therefore it will not rise to $ 50,000.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

I think it will be closer to $15,000. But I have been wrong in the past.

A lot of positive news will be required to push it to $50,000. It would have to be non-stop great news for at least a few months as there are multiple resistance bands between here and the final number.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Bitcoin price: $50,000 in 2018, we can only hope for this and there is an old saying “hope for the best.”  And I hope it does. I will be a millionaire if it truly happens. We just have to wait the time. No one can predict well.
Well there is no doubt that bitcoin price can rise even $50,000 and i am sure that it will happen but i think it will just happeb before 2018 will end, and i am confident that when it will happeb many people or holders will be very profitable.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1247
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

noone really know it can be 50000 $ and it can be 0$ but i think its going strong this coming days and its might hit 11 k on april a lot of fresh money is coming

Free palestine
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

What do you think?
Bitcoin is a very risky thing on Internet, we didnt know what will happen next so maybe, Bitcoin can hit to 50000 dollars, there is no bad in dreaming like this and I hope that someday it will hit like that or more than than that.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

50,000 is big amount before I believe it will increase that price easily but now I think maybe 20 percent only that happen because the price is $8000 plus and they need the price add $42,000 before they reach that.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

Bitcoin price: $50,000 in 2018, we can only hope for this and there is an old saying “hope for the best.”  And I hope it does. I will be a millionaire if it truly happens. We just have to wait the time. No one can predict well.
Well there is no doubt that bitcoin price can rise even $50,000 and i am sure that it will happen but i think it will just happeb before 2018 will end, and i am confident that when it will happeb many people or holders will be very profitable.
Yes I also hoping for that, as we can see now that the popularity of bitcoin is continuously increasing that makes the price more valuable. Also there are many people who adopted it as a mode of payment that can cause the price to increase and its community who always supports it will become benefited for it. It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, but it is good to buy more now because anytime it will be going up again and gives a good profit. It is not impossible in bitcoin to reached the $50,000 price in this year.

jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

judging from the stunted growth in price over these few months of the year, i will call the $50000 dollar price forecast a miracle
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

After the insane rally of december 2017 it was inevitable for the price to correct sharply. As for the price to reach 50,000$ this year, of course it's possible, but to think at that is kind of mental masturbation.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

I hope so but with the current price of bitcoin now, i think bitcoin will be needing a huge pump before it reach at $50,  000 this year.  Although it is possible but let us all face the reality that it is hard to reach that kind of amount this year.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

I think it's quite possible! At the end of each year, we see a natural growth, about the same as last year! So we wait and hope!
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

Yes, I think so and it will be! It is possible that the price will not reach $ 50,000, but by the end of the year the previous maximum will be exactly!
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

$50,000 is a very good amount and I am sure that the bitcoin investors will be delighted when it reached that price. I am not expecting that price because its too high and I don't want to get my expectations up. I am assuming that the price of bitcoin by the end of the year will be more or less $30,000, its a reasonable price and in case that it goes back its price today, the loss will not be as many as compare to $50,000.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: