Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anyone Here Hosting With Stallion Host?  (Read 537 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:06:22 PM

If, yes.please share your experience with other's.

I sign-up with the hosting company, they are offering one of the most economic hosting service.
Everything, have been working perfectly, including assistance from the support team until last 2 month.

The server is down consistently, no response again from the support team whenever, i open a ticket.

The last time i got an email from one of the support team, i was told that the problem is not from their end since, i can log into to one of the wordpress site which is currently hosted with them.

But, redirection to the server is unvailable whenever, i click on link to the cpanel and other links to theserver which was sent to me after purchase.

Thanks for your contribution
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hash_Killer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:48:48 PM

If, yes.please share your experience with other's.

I sign-up with the hosting company, they are offering one of the most economic hosting service.
Everything, have been working perfectly, including assistance from the support team until last 2 month.

The server is down consistently, no response again from the support team whenever, i open a ticket.

The last time i got an email from one of the support team, i was told that the problem is not from their end since, i can log into to one of the wordpress site which is currently hosted with them.

But, redirection to the server is unvailable whenever, i click on link to the cpanel and other links to theserver which was sent to me after purchase.

Bitcseo

Never heard of this host. However, there are plenty of good hosting providers, many are cheap and accept btc, like namecheap.com, beamservers.com, etc.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 08:09:21 PM

If you're getting screwed around by your support staff when it comes to webhosting, dump them immediately, chances are they're either resellers who don't have access to their own servers if people have never heard of them or some incompetent operation with argumentative wankers that are just out for your money and don't want to do anything to fix your issues. I had a very similar problem with you awhile back when using Synweb Hosting and they even came onto this forum to try and argue about it, trust me, you'll be far better off if you just look for another provider. You shouldn't necessarily go for cheap because of this since if people are getting paid even a little more than the cheapest prices they'll be more inclined to look after you better especially since they'll be paying for better support staff.

When I ditched my webhost, it was the best thing I ever did, I'm now a perfectly reasonable one and I have had very few problems since, any time I had an issue or two they would immediately fix it without fucking me around. You're going to be wasting a lot of your time especially if you're trying to set up a business by sticking with argumentative twats who won't do what you ask.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:09:05 AM

If you're getting screwed around by your support staff when it comes to webhosting, dump them immediately, chances are they're either resellers who don't have access to their own servers if people have never heard of them or some incompetent operation with argumentative wankers that are just out for your money and don't want to do anything to fix your issues. I had a very similar problem with you awhile back when using Synweb Hosting and they even came onto this forum to try and argue about it, trust me, you'll be far better off if you just look for another provider. You shouldn't necessarily go for cheap because of this since if people are getting paid even a little more than the cheapest prices they'll be more inclined to look after you better especially since they'll be paying for better support staff.

When I ditched my webhost, it was the best thing I ever did, I'm now a perfectly reasonable one and I have had very few problems since, any time I had an issue or two they would immediately fix it without fucking me around. You're going to be wasting a lot of your time especially if you're trying to set up a business by sticking with argumentative twats who won't do what you ask.

Thanks for your eleboration Lethn, i have been patience with them now. they are not the type that normally come on forum to argue with client but, they are not the type of hosting company that offer's support to their customer's in a timely manner also.

here is their official website : http://stallionhost.com
☞and this is the link that was sent to me through which i can connect to cpanel: server7.webable.net/cpanel

Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:40:18 AM

any stallion host reviews?

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:15:36 AM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
page101

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Stallion Host is absolutely terrible!

They have lost my sites twice. As in, completely lost all data! The first time, they said it was because the server was attacked and they did not have any backups. They renewed the service as compensation so I had to rebuild the site and put it back up.

Now, a couple of months later, the site is gone again! Almost a week since starting a few tickets, no response at all!

Avoid this host at all costs!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: