1 Month - 1 (2.5%)
3 months - 3 (7.5%)
1 Year - 10 (25%)
more than a year - 2 (5%)
Never - 24 (60%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When XRP (Ripple) to moon?  (Read 573 times)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

i have selected three months on the most for XRP Ripple to go to moon and that will be accompanied with the rise of bitcoin and many alts butt that would be soon three months at least as i have just proposed.
Boluwatife

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

This is my personal opinion.. XRP is currently artificial and its value is driven by Ripple Lab news.. and Ripple lab does not put any onus on its client like UAE exchange to use the XRP token. So that begs the question what is the real value of XRP??  The people who dont understand thr structural set up of Ripple will still continue to buy and drive the price up.. until one day in the future when the whole world realises that none of these bank or exchanges or very limited number of them will ever use XRP..
kriptobatya

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

why everyone believes in Ripple? This is one of the most speculative cryptocurrencies, which is controlled by a very narrow group of people and does not carry any good technologies...
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

When XRP (Ripple) to moon?

Vote also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CoinParliament

Cheers!

Op it seems to me that you are currently holding some quantity of ripple in your wallet and that is why you want to get confidence from people's opinion on how they see ripple .
Nevertheless, the recent adoption by the central bank of one of the Arab country will go a long way in pushing its value high in the nearest future.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

Cheers!

I think in the nearest future. Maybe it is the same situation like in the past. You need only wait for growing ripple. About 3-6 months  Wink

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Cheers!

XRP and other coin soon to moon once market stable ! i think it is really good time to buy XRP ! it could go back to 3 dollar soon !
SO buy and hold

Happy Trading

Thanks
Regards
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

There is already a lot of information about the fact that the US federal reserve is interestining in XRP, I think that this will give impetus to people to start investing in it!

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

in fact the time has come. have made an agreement with the central bank of arabia. ripple has made new deals. will rise soonest. there is an opportunity to evaluate it.
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

XRP is very long term holding coin... at you see. if you have patient enough you can get high return at late 2017
Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Ripple is on 3 rd place, but people cautiously invest in it. I'm sure that the price will not grow even to $ 5, although it is undoubtedly worthwhile investing now

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

It is a centralized coin which is an exception to the main rule of cryptocurrencies which is decentralization so we cant consider this coin as a cryptocurrency and the only thing can make this coin skyrocket is FUD,just what like the coinbase listing FUD this new wester union testing FUD will give most of the investors losses if these bankers are started to take actions,this is all the plan of these bankers to get more investors and then they will take profits from the peaks,dumping millions of dollars once.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

XRP is very long term holding coin... at you see. if you have patient enough you can get high return at late 2017
Why are you thinking that ripple is good coin. It just a centralized unneeded to anything some kind of shit coin. Possible banks and creators will pump it time to time. But imho it coin that normal people  should skip at all.  
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

No it wont have any mooning soon,the only thing XRP is being pumped because of these FUDs ,recently people lost a lot of money because XRP has announced that they will be listed on the coinbase but ended not too well for the investors because coinbase announced that there will be no coins to be listed,which is clearly these bankers are using these FUDs so they can take profits from these investors who invested in XRP,.you need to do a lot of research because XRP doesnt qualified to be a cryptocurrency because of its banking structure.

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

it's difficult for me to give accurate forecasts, but I think that Ripple will go to the big pamp by the end of March, and for now the course will be rather unstable
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

It seems to me that the time Ripple has gone. The highest price was in December 2017 - $4. I doubt that the price will rise again to this mark.
P.S. I bought a Ripple for the price $3,5... Angry

Never give up
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Cheers!

I think Ripple has a future and by the end of the year the price should be more than 10$ . This is my personal opinion.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

When people are too dumb enough to buy this coin ever again,or when a strong FUD like what happened to the coinbase listing FUD that is the time this coin would pump.But there is no reason why did coin should pump because bankers are holding this coin,they can easily manipulate its price,i dont really support this centralized coin because i believed the banking system should be remove from out community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

There are so many red-flags for the XRP token now.

Please read this thread if you do own significant amounts of XRP as part of your portfolio and plan to HODL for the long.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2955646.0
Take the time to read it through, and look through the video reports/analysis. You can decide for yourself.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
mullenmanBTC

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

It already did moon. If you're talking about regaining value, it will need alot of institutional or new public money into it. Most everyone already in the crypto space has already made gains and moved on.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1759148 _)
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Summary of some points about the XRP token that HODLers of it should know.

Ripple partnering with banks/payment systems do not necessarily mean that XRP is being used.

News of banks "testing" XRP have ended up with them rejecting the use of XRP, even if they use the Ripple Network w/o adopting the XRP token.

Either way, the Ripple Company profits + the top executive are allowed to cash-out on their XRP tokens with a significant legal limit, which can effective devalue the coin gradually.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: