Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitnopoly.com is a scam!!  (Read 1973 times)
daggerismo (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:24:54 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 04:57:38 PM by daggerismo

yesterday  request a withdraw from bitnopoly for 800 bitpoins (0.08BTC) around 18 hours are passed and i contact the admin at bitnopoly room on coinchat, he said me that i have more than 20 account with yopmail email and thats why he declined my withdraw!! yesterday before my withdraw i have more than 10 games played, a balance of 800 bitpoints and 25000 funpoints, today i saw my stats and all my win games just dissappear!! also my bitpoints was taken!!! now i have only one game played (lost) and it was with a user called californiablue, i never play with that californiablue!!! (honestly if i do play with him i dont remember) when i try to say to the admin this he just say me that me and californiablue was the same user and start again say that my account was a yopmail account, and thats not true!!!

Finally he say that i was trying to troll him and then didnt answer me anymore.

here you can see some screenshots:

first my profile at bitnopoly:(here you can see my email was not a yopmail email like the admin say)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pka7ov1i1q4tcir/bitnopoly.png

here is the PM he send me accusing me to have multiple yopmail accounts

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r75bxq0qsine1f6/jseverson.png

and here a part of the conversation we have at coinchat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nztfl7xebaszcp/p%C3%A1ra%20bitcointalk.png

unfortunately i dont have a screenshot before i request my withdraw to show you all my stats and you can compare to my actual stats, they cheat me, they scamed me, they just go away with the money i won..

if you want to try them, do it by your own responsability, i just trying to advice, and tell you my bad experience there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 08:55:37 PM

I added them to bitcoin scammers.  http://bitcoinscammers.com/bitnopoly-com/    I hope this helps and sorry for the bad outcome. Let us know if he decides to fix things.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:24:21 PM

Wow. So you get one report of a scam by a disgruntled troll and you add me to the list of scam sites? What about the 50 people in the coinchat.org bitnopoly channel that play games all day long and I have processed ALL of their withdrawal requests. The full story behind this guy who has reported me is a scam is this:

He created over 50 accounts using yopmail.com email service to get a free 100 Bit Points per account. He then requested withdrawals immediately on each one. I then put in a limit of 500 bit points minimum to prevent his gaming of the system. So then he played games against himself using his 50 accounts to pool the free 100 bit points into one account and as soon as he crossed the 500 bit points limit he requested a withdrawal of 550 bit points.

I spent two days investigating his activities, looking at ip addresses, game logs, etc, and then messaged him on coinchat that I wasn't going to be able to process his withdrawal. He then made up this story of this other account "korven" which has one game played and has rolled the dice 36 times and passed go 6 times. He claimed in coinchat he was 12-0 on that account (which frankly is nearly statistically impossible in monopoly..i dont know anyone else who has won 12 out of 12 games) and that I had reset and deleted all his points and activity. I checked the database and its just not true. I have 0 other complaints from other users, and databases dont just mysteriously choose to evaporate data from just one user account.

Notice how he also says he has no proof from other screenshots of his 12/0 wins, and there are no other users that remember playing any games against him.

Please don't add sites to the scammers list based on ONE single report, when there are dozens if not hundreds of other happy users using the site all the time.

Appreciate your consideration. Feel free to contact me directly to discuss the issue further if you'd like. bitnopoly@gmail.com

Jay

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 07:02:55 PM

I added them to bitcoin scammers.  http://bitcoinscammers.com/bitnopoly-com/    I hope this helps and sorry for the bad outcome. Let us know if he decides to fix things.

Bitcoin Scammer please please remove his site from the scammer site as it is defintely not. I have been playing this for a week now and its both fun and fair. Sure it has its bugs since its new but every issue is addressed promptly and fairly. I personally have seen a few people via coinchat and have myself had successful withdrawals from the site. A lot of these people/scammers are abusing the system. Everyone upon signup starts with 100 free bitcoin points and if you make 5-10 accounts can play your self and easily withdraw the bitcoins. A lot of people will do this since making 5 accounts and losing is equivalent to about .05 bitcoins.  Of course this can be monitored and that is why some people are not getting their withdrawal since they are abusing a very kind gesture.

As for whether this guy scammed I do not know and I will not take sides but can personally say the site itself is not a scam site
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 09:24:42 AM

Wow. So you get one report of a scam by a disgruntled troll and you add me to the list of scam sites? What about the 50 people in the coinchat.org bitnopoly channel that play games all day long and I have processed ALL of their withdrawal requests. The full story behind this guy who has reported me is a scam is this:

He created over 50 accounts using yopmail.com email service to get a free 100 Bit Points per account. He then requested withdrawals immediately on each one. I then put in a limit of 500 bit points minimum to prevent his gaming of the system. So then he played games against himself using his 50 accounts to pool the free 100 bit points into one account and as soon as he crossed the 500 bit points limit he requested a withdrawal of 550 bit points.

I spent two days investigating his activities, looking at ip addresses, game logs, etc, and then messaged him on coinchat that I wasn't going to be able to process his withdrawal. He then made up this story of this other account "korven" which has one game played and has rolled the dice 36 times and passed go 6 times. He claimed in coinchat he was 12-0 on that account (which frankly is nearly statistically impossible in monopoly..i dont know anyone else who has won 12 out of 12 games) and that I had reset and deleted all his points and activity. I checked the database and its just not true. I have 0 other complaints from other users, and databases dont just mysteriously choose to evaporate data from just one user account.

Notice how he also says he has no proof from other screenshots of his 12/0 wins, and there are no other users that remember playing any games against him.

Please don't add sites to the scammers list based on ONE single report, when there are dozens if not hundreds of other happy users using the site all the time.

Appreciate your consideration. Feel free to contact me directly to discuss the issue further if you'd like. bitnopoly@gmail.com

Jay

How is it that I can read this post, and without even visiting the site nor viewing a single post of Jay's, I'm able to believe wholeheartedly that Jay is on the level?

To be clear, I honestly believe that this is NOT a scam site, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Nice post, Jay!
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 09:31:16 AM

I am pretty sure that the OP is a scammer and not the guy behind BitNopoly. Just because the way he reacts, writes and acts and the things jay said.

Bitcoin Scammer, I am HIGHLY disappointed that you add someone to your website, without even waiting for response from the owner or checking if there are more scam reports. That is just low.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 08:49:13 PM

It does not make them scammers if they are added to the site. People and companies can post anything. It's not the best way to do things I know but the owner clearly responded and was able to explain as well. We have reputable companies on there. It would be biased if I deleted anything on it. The system isnt perfect but on the flip side you can post on there that bitnopoly is legit so when other users see it looks legit and not a scam.

99% of the sites added are by request and I'm not going to tell anyone they can't add a site because "I think it is or is not a scam" I know nothing about bitnopoluy other then it looks like a cool site.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 09:21:51 PM

You could at least delete sites that are proven to not be scam.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 09:29:46 PM

Sites can still be reviewed positively.

For example if someone types in google a (web site + SCAM)  and the website pops up on my page but then the review says it's not a scam and can be trusted.

Scamwatch is another site and sites on it don't mean its a scam.  I told myself when I started it I would not delete anything to keep it an open and fair site. The bad things that come along with it is if an owner does not respond. I try to reach out to the owners should there information be available. To give you an idea of how crazy some owners are they have tried bribing me to get off the site. But if you haven't noticed by NOT deleting anything it adds to the credibility of the site. I have not profited from this site but I have saved a few users.

I do feel bad about it but if I change it for bitnopoly I'd get requests and be blamed for being biased.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 01:25:56 AM

Sites can still be reviewed positively.

For example if someone types in google a (web site + SCAM)  and the website pops up on my page but then the review says it's not a scam and can be trusted.

Scamwatch is another site and sites on it don't mean its a scam.  I told myself when I started it I would not delete anything to keep it an open and fair site. The bad things that come along with it is if an owner does not respond. I try to reach out to the owners should there information be available. To give you an idea of how crazy some owners are they have tried bribing me to get off the site. But if you haven't noticed by NOT deleting anything it adds to the credibility of the site. I have not profited from this site but I have saved a few users.

I do feel bad about it but if I change it for bitnopoly I'd get requests and be blamed for being biased.

You're not being biased, you're being unfair.  Your site sucks if it has absolutely no proof or reason why a site is a scam.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 02:16:51 AM

k?  

If there is not enough proof why would you believe the commenters? Someone who post details can come off more trusting then someone who just leaves as comment like "this is a scam"    Be smart and use your good judgement and it's not that hard. I do not provide the proof nor do I need to it's up to the community to post and if people don't like the site don't use it. All I do is ADMIN the site the rest is up to everyone.

or

Make one better or offer creative ideas that can help. I have  a whole thread devoted to the scammers that hate the site, the users who like it and the people who don't care.

We get easily 1000-5000 hits daily so I think people are genuinely interested in it.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 07:02:11 AM

@ Bitcoin Scammer

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Bitcoin Scammer. Clearly, you were the one that place bitnopoly on your site 4 hours after the OP was penned, with you providing the second post.

I can easily dig up threads where there were strong arguments made against BitPay and Memory Dealers, but clearly they are not scams.

Surely, if somebody were to now start a thread claiming BitPay was a scam and provided the same number of pieces of evidence, and if you were to come along and be the first to read then comment it, you would have to add them to the site using the same criteria used in this thread.

Please reconsider, bud. Again, I have no issues with you, for on the service it seems like you provide a needed service.

Peace.

Bruno Kucinskas
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 06:17:46 PM

Yes, it's true I did it by request. Then I saw the thread here and let him know I added it.  If someone doesn't request a site to be added I don't add it.  Like I said if you think bitnopoly is not a scam post on it and let people know. 

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 06:25:14 PM

Well then I would like to request you to add your own website Grin It's allowed using your logic.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

sevenVII

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:40:30 PM

Well then I would like to request you to add your own website Grin It's allowed using your logic.

I'd like to second that nomination. Bitcoin Scammer's site is a total scam. Please add it.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 05:22:34 AM

Go ahead and submit it. I'm not biased if bitcoinscammers.com scammed you out of BTC I'd love to here about it. 

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 05:39:53 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2013, 06:04:53 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Look at all the people willing to back this site.. DO you think that it's possible daggerismo may have just not got an answered e-mail? look at the other sites that started out legit and once they became trusted turned.. BFL & Terra as examples.     Maybe he did get scammed maybe he didn't and it was over looked (99%of the time)    it is over looked and the admin just hasn't had time to respond. We can revisit these threads sometimes and see that they have been RESOLVED. This in my book is great and when it does happen it's reflected on my site. I think this actually builds trust.  NOT one person has posted other wise on bitcoinscammers that bitnopoly was legit... If you feel strongly about it help the community out and put your two cents in. I make no money from the site NOTHING no donations, solicitations or bribes. If you guys care the least you could do is go to the post and say something kind and discredit the guy who thinks its a scam. Other then that as said a 100x before make a better site PLEASE I'm sick of people complaining about 1 single outlet for people and owners to vent. Think about it for one second DO YOU REALLY THINK I RUN THE SITE TO HURT USERS??   It's not perfect but bitcoin itself won't be perfect because of the few bad apples. These same bad apples can post on my site and hit the nerves of you good users but if you feel strongly about it come back and defend and argue your cause.  (use that same hatred for bitcoinscammers.com but direct it towards helping the community)

I think you take the site as a  one or a zero when in fact it's merely  suggestive comments on an open forum and shouldn't control every aspect of bitcoin users. It's a tool and I'd like to say  and hope you may agree that if you're using bitcoin you're already smart enough to understand "USERS COMMENTS" and understand if it's one guy who says no and 300 who say yes  that you may have better chances not getting ripped of.  DO NOT BE Offended that I made rules in advance for the site ex..  I do not delete anything. This is 100%  for the benefit of transparency and sometimes 100% transparency back fires like in this case "maybe"  but this guy right or wrong has a right to his opinion and so do you. I respect you guys may not like the site but at least we stick to the rules created and value yours and others opinions. Anyone who knows me or values bitcoinscammers.com knows we have no financial gain and it's just about bitcoin. You can take screenshots daily and come back knowing everything is still there. I along with a few others run this site as a part time thing amongst other things. If you have a better way or are working on a site to help the community we will help build something better. We are open to suggestions that help not ones we can't do much about. So if you have  problems send us a solution so we can make it better.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:06:16 AM

Bitcoinscammers.com lists legit sites mixed in with scammers. Why?

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 06:40:59 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2013, 08:05:17 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Because we don't have enough good users yet to support the valid sites.  We get really good traffic so we know people are coming in to view sites but as far as people posting their opinions that's a different story. We have a site that is (in my opinion) used for those who have stories about being scammed. Thankfully I'm kind of happy more people aren't posting about their horrific experiences in the sense that they don't have them. I don't know really but we do get more people thanking us and sending us positive e-mails then the 10-20 that think we are hurting btc.  (The ones who think we are hurting btc aren't all scammers just people wanting a better system)  Like i said I don't hate on the ones who don't like us.. we merely feed on their opinion just as much. We want something pure and fantastic but the truth is nothing can be perfect when the item in question is suppose to be anonymous.

We get attacked on a daily basis thankfully we have many people supporting our site and helping admin it. We also get lunatics trying to bribe us on a daily basis and on top of that we get threats as well.  We tolerate it but in the end and at the heart of it all we are about is  helping.   I fully admit sometimes sites get the shaft but with good users we can overcome the greed and distaste of the negative user.  I ask for help on this as users are our source.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:44:25 AM

Because we don't have enough good users yet to support the valid sites.  We get really good traffic so we know people are coming in to view sites but as far as people posting their opinions that's a different story. We have a site that is (in my opinion) used for those who have stories about being scammed. Thankfully I'm kind of happy more people aren't posting about their horrific experiences in the sense that they do don't have them. I don't know really but we do get more people thanking us and sending us positive e-mails then the 10-20 that think we are hurting btc.  (The ones who think we are hurting btc aren't all scammers just people wanting a better system)  Like i said I don't hate on the ones who don't like us.. we merely feed on their opinion just as much. We want something pure and fantastic but the truth is nothing can be perfect when the it's suppose to be anonymous.

Not sure if you're serious about getting emails or not - where are you getting them from if I can't even find your email on your site?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 11:08:57 AM

Because we don't have enough good users yet to support the valid sites.  We get really good traffic so we know people are coming in to view sites but as far as people posting their opinions that's a different story. We have a site that is (in my opinion) used for those who have stories about being scammed. Thankfully I'm kind of happy more people aren't posting about their horrific experiences in the sense that they do don't have them. I don't know really but we do get more people thanking us and sending us positive e-mails then the 10-20 that think we are hurting btc.  (The ones who think we are hurting btc aren't all scammers just people wanting a better system)  Like i said I don't hate on the ones who don't like us.. we merely feed on their opinion just as much. We want something pure and fantastic but the truth is nothing can be perfect when the it's suppose to be anonymous.

Not sure if you're serious about getting emails or not - where are you getting them from if I can't even find your email on your site?

The only time I have ever heard a good thing about bitcoinscammers.com is from Bitcoin Scammer himself.  No one else.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:57:55 PM

I know people who have used bitnopoly and vouch for it.  I've never heard of it being called a scam until I saw this thread.  Do you think perhaps you had a bad experience that could have easily been worked out before going on a smear campaign?
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 02:56:45 PM

webmaster@bitcoinscammers.com
support@bitcoinscammers.com

Same as it always been

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 02:57:17 PM

The only time I have ever heard a good thing about bitcoinscammers.com is from Bitcoin Scammer himself.  No one else.

Don't use us if we can't help you.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:03:15 PM

We clearly are not right for some of you. Like I said there is a few you who could careless about supporting us. We are fine with that.  I still have not seen anyone back bitnopoly on bitcoinscammers so I'd rather not hear about how your concerned with my site. (simply don't use it and don't contribute)

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:07:35 PM

We get attacked on a daily basis thankfully we have many people supporting our site and helping admin it. We also get lunatics trying to bribe us on a daily basis and on top of that we get threats as well.  We tolerate it but in the end and at the heart of it all we are about is  helping.   I fully admit sometimes sites get the shaft but with good users we can overcome the greed and distaste of the negative user.  I ask for help on this as users are our source.

Your (admirable) intentions are getting lost in the sensationalism of your sig, avatar text, etc. If you want to be about utility and value, be about utility and value.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:12:00 PM

It's true but at the same time advertising a nonprofit website is difficult and is not my main job so it comes with marketing shortcuts. The other admins are simply just admins who just lend me a hand when needed and answer e-mails.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:31:40 PM

Quote from site:

"Hi Jay, We let owners and users post. Just because you site is here does not make it a scam…"

Sites called bitcoinscammers, what are visitors suppose to think?

Going back to one of the previous posts:

YOU REALLY THINK I RUN THE SITE TO HURT USERS??

Apparently you're just hurting businesses.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 10:53:35 PM

Roll Eyes

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:52:51 AM

I still have not seen anyone back bitnopoly on bitcoinscammers so I'd rather not hear about how your concerned with my site. (simply don't use it and don't contribute)
I still have not seen anyone on this forum other than you back bitcoinscammers.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 07:19:41 AM

k?  how does that help bitnopoly?

I still have not seen anyone back bitnopoly on bitcoinscammers so I'd rather not hear about how your concerned with my site. (simply don't use it and don't contribute)
I still have not seen anyone on this forum other than you back bitcoinscammers.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: