Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is blocking all the Crypto-Currency Exchange sites and ICOs  (Read 599 times)
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Didn't they already try doing this in the past?  Huh

Also, what about Ripple? Will they block that too? Doubt it.

Either way, if this news becomes being officially regulated or not, it will probably spawn a lot of FUD - causing people to sell due to panic.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I don't think the Chinese government has a big impact on this measure.

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin

Well, everyone can find a lot of ways on accessing and earning Cryptocurrencies but I think the hassle and risks are high. The only Chinese people who knows and educated what Blockchain and Cryptocurrency does are the ones who are trying to earn at any cost.
My thoughts for this Chinese Government on cracking down cryptocurrency related websites will limit their citizens on adapting the future of monetary system.
I just hope it will be on China and the rest of the world will adapt blockchain.
We are just expeculate too much that China will crackdown ICO and crypto currency in very harsh manner  but there is also tendency that China will soften thier stand againts crypto currency because many thier citezen are also affected, I think China will just want control.

revCrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

What are your thoughts about this?
Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?

Another FUD coming in, we have seen this before, FUD comes in, market crashes, then FUD turns out to be fake, market recovers. These series of events really gives you the perspective on how manipulated the world is in every way.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?
CCN source? nahh,it might be anotjer FUD,stop spreading news because it may harm the whole maket,it will cause another bloodbath because most of the big players will do panic selling while they shouldnt be doing because it is unconfirmed,CNN is a biased network the bankers might be paying them to release news like this.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin

Well, everyone can find a lot of ways on accessing and earning Cryptocurrencies but I think the hassle and risks are high. The only Chinese people who knows and educated what Blockchain and Cryptocurrency does are the ones who are trying to earn at any cost.
My thoughts for this Chinese Government on cracking down cryptocurrency related websites will limit their citizens on adapting the future of monetary system.
I just hope it will be on China and the rest of the world will adapt blockchain.
That's not the case. Why would China limit the cryptocurrency markets?
Because there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects in China, and China is corrupt, many people transfer their assets abroad through BTC, which is not allowed by the government.
And they restrict access to sites linked to cryptocurrencies, but China does not ban citizens from buying BTC and private transactions.
You are right, corruption in China is very serious, before China hit a lot of corrupt officials, corrupt officials and criminals in China are to use bitcoin to transfer assets and money laundering, before my friend was some fraudulent ICO To cheat, these news is very common in China, so China will have to limit the development of cryptocurrency, but China does not prohibit bitcoin transactions, as others say you can use the wall software to break through this limit.
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

is it true whether ico is applied to the public?
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Because there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects in China, and China is corrupt, many people transfer their assets abroad through BTC, which is not allowed by the government.
And they restrict access to sites linked to cryptocurrencies, but China does not ban citizens from buying BTC and private transactions.
You are right, corruption in China is very serious, before China hit a lot of corrupt officials, corrupt officials and criminals in China are to use bitcoin to transfer assets and money laundering, before my friend was some fraudulent ICO To cheat, these news is very common in China, so China will have to limit the development of cryptocurrency, but China does not prohibit bitcoin transactions, as others say you can use the wall software to break through this limit.
There are severe penalties for corruption In China.But using blockchain technology allows you to get away from taxes, offshores and keeps the client confidential in transactions. Taxes, corruption... but there is another aspect because of which each state is trying to prohibit the cryptocurrency
this is an expansion of business. This is the purchase and sale of assets of enterprises by unknown foreign investors.An active artificial decline began after the World Economic Forum in Davos
Kolokoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

Can you give me a reliable source where I can read more about this? Is this news confirmed by chinese goverment? Or is this just another fud from west?

Here it is https://www.ccn.com/china-ban-block-cryptocurrency-trading-icos-abroad-report/

They are very serious on cracking down blockchain and they don't want to adapt the future because seems they only care of preparing for war, well, it's only my opinion as everyone seeing different things with the same subject.
China has always been ready for war. Due to the large population in  a small  territory.
Especially now, when the USA withdraws its business from China.
 Many people in China are trying to earn even on the prohibitions of crypto-currencies. There were many websites with offers of free candies. Come, get, exchange from us- Pay a commission for illiquid coins.

So, you believe that refusing to adapt Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is to divert their financial assets into the preparation for war? I don't think so.
China is the most populated country in Asia so Technology innovation and Cryptocurrency within China will affect the impact of the world market because Chinese do love technology and innovations but their government is seeing differently on adapting Blockchain and Cryptocurrency for them it will affect their economy badly and they are afraid that this blockchain will sabotage their sovereign currency as well.

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Or they can move to other countries by migration it would be their option like what other exchanges from china did,they transfered their headquarters to hongkong and japan,surely these chinese investors wont be stopped by their own government because people find their ways.

But the real issue here are the users and investors. They will face issues and troubles into accessing Cryptocurrency exchanges because some exchanges are having blacklists especially when that IP comes from VPN services.
Chinese people cannot use Cryptocurrency related sites without using VPN this time and I believe that this will be one of the causes for this major dip this week.
I have the opposite view.
These  foreign exchanges do not exclude Chinese users. Instead, they welcome Chinese users and even teach Chinese users how to use VPN tools.

Mohamme

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

There are severe penalties for corruption In China.But using blockchain technology allows you to get away from taxes, offshores and keeps the client confidential in transactions. Taxes, corruption... but there is another aspect because of which each state is trying to prohibit the cryptocurrency
this is an expansion of business. This is the purchase and sale of assets of enterprises by unknown foreign investors.An active artificial decline began after the World Economic Forum in Davos
Indeed, China's corruption problem is quite serious, many officials and wealthy by encrypting the currency markets to transfer assets to foreign countries, while China's regime and the feudal system, they can only suppress this kind of behavior.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

After such news, bitcoin will fall even lower. It seems that we are really waiting for support at $ 600.

Mohamme

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

After such news, bitcoin will fall even lower. It seems that we are really waiting for support at $ 600.
Why does the price fall when the news comes out?
It has no effect on the Chinese, and I can't understand it. Huh

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

It has effected user psychology. They lost their trust, lost their money so not much users want to buy back, and they still afraid of new decline.
wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Can you give me a reliable source where I can read more about this? Is this news confirmed by chinese goverment? Or is this just another fud from west?

Here it is https://www.ccn.com/china-ban-block-cryptocurrency-trading-icos-abroad-report/

They are very serious on cracking down blockchain and they don't want to adapt the future because seems they only care of preparing for war, well, it's only my opinion as everyone seeing different things with the same subject.
China has always been ready for war. Due to the large population in  a small  territory.
Especially now, when the USA withdraws its business from China.
 Many people in China are trying to earn even on the prohibitions of crypto-currencies. There were many websites with offers of free candies. Come, get, exchange from us- Pay a commission for illiquid coins.

So, you believe that refusing to adapt Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is to divert their financial assets into the preparation for war? I don't think so.
China is the most populated country in Asia so Technology innovation and Cryptocurrency within China will affect the impact of the world market because Chinese do love technology and innovations but their government is seeing differently on adapting Blockchain and Cryptocurrency for them it will affect their economy badly and they are afraid that this blockchain will sabotage their sovereign currency as well.

There are still ways to collect taxes from the people who earned though Cryptocurrencies just like in USA, Crypto earners are paying taxes on IRS and whatever they get from the Crypto exchange sites they are oblige to pay any kind of taxes before the money get on their hands.
I mean Chinese government do still get taxes from their citizens who are earning Cryptocurrencies but they don't want Blockchain and Cryptocurrency to dominate on their land and they hate whatever the western technology because they just want the world use their products and their technology for their own advancement.

cryptomema

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Theres is nothing to worry about,nothing new with china's restrictions they wanted to block most of the good things in their country and will eventually create a duplicate that can be called their's.This is how China works,it is a communist country which is why the government keep dictating the people's freedom in almost everything,peole in other countries are immune to china's restrictions and most of us doesnt care about China anymore.

trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

It has effected user psychology. They lost their trust, lost their money so not much users want to buy back, and they still afraid of new decline.

Not to mention that many in China were easily getting around previous restrictions by simply using foreign exchanges and the likes. Now they cannot access these unless they can subvert the firewall. It's fairly significant. The price already did fall on that news being released. It was one of the many things that contributed to the price going to 6k.

Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

Not to mention that many in China were easily getting around previous restrictions by simply using foreign exchanges and the likes. Now they cannot access these unless they can subvert the firewall. It's fairly significant. The price already did fall on that news being released. It was one of the many things that contributed to the price going to 6k.

Indeed, in reality, China couldn't totally block their citizens' access to Blockchain and Crypto related activities because this kinda technology requires large scale technical knowledge on internet stuff.
I do believe that Chinese Crypto Enthusiasts are very familiar with VPN so they could still get access on Crypto services like ICOs, mining and other stuff.
Blockchain and Crypto cannot be stopped by Governments, States, Organizations and individuals hence China couldn't stop it even in their own soil and people would still access anything over government's watch.
Mohamme

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

But I don't see how difficult the current deal is.
Although the government has banned exchanges and ICO, we can still use a VPN to solve this problem, and there is no need to worry.

loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

this is bad for crypto investment,i hope they reverse this trend

I don't think the Crypto Market World needs Chinese Government in order to proceed on taking over our financial innovation in the future. Whether they adapt Blockchain or not but the Crypto Market clearly doesn't need a portion of the world of pie to be eaten.
I mean, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency would still innovate and revolutionize the way we use money on trading and things we used like payment for products and services locally and internationally.
The fact is, even China disrupts Blockchain and Cryptocurrency and blocking everything then their citizen could still access their Crypto Assets using VPN and other proxy.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

This is not new since CHINA had declare total ban of bitcoin and cryptos before. Yes, it do some damage in the cryptoworld and causes bitcoin to fall down that time but bitcoin showed to us how dominant it is and just a couple of days after that crisis, bitcoin started to skyrocket its market price that went off the charts breaking almost every barrier that's on its way and made a history of reaching its highest market value at 20,000$.

So that is a pure statement that cryptoworld can live without CHINA.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: