Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't think the gold value bigger than bitcoin  (Read 264 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Bitcoin and gold has very different purposes so I can say thst their value will be equal. The only thing that I found that they have much alike on the future, which is, both of these things always on raising record, although nowadays bitcoin price is drop significantly, soon or later it will raise back to the exact price where it belongs. Many people believe this moment will come true, if people not believing on it, how can bitcoin suppose to hold for this long?
I think gold and bitcoin have the same purpose, that is to be a high-value item, and can attract public attention.

but in terms of function, bitcoin has more functions and benefits than gold. for now, gold is only used as an investment, but cannot be used as a transaction tool.

I think bitcoin will be gold in the future, so will many people to convert gold into bitcoin.

joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

You need to search friend. Bitcoin has the highest price value but not stable. So the good to have a gold is it will increase year after year and it cannot decreases.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Gold vs Bitcoin. Pretty interesting topic. Bitcoin has a price of almost $7,000 while the 10 oz Gold prices almost $14,000. Gold wins but can gold be get on investing or in advertising maybe not.
On my own opinion I prefer to have Bitcoins rather than Gold because bitcoins can be mine in 1 month in a Power house of Super Computers while mining a Gold for 1 month maybe 5-10 grams you haven't some. ON MY OPINION
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Everyone will say scarcity is expensive, the gold is scarcity the same as the bitcoin.
I can't find the reason from the gold valuable.
It can't do anything worth thing...

that is not true. Gold is valuable because of its scarcity, but suppose the internet goes down, it means bitcoin has no value whatsoever, however gold gives you the values in terms of its chemical characteristics, like it's a good isolate etc...

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Everyone will say scarcity is expensive, the gold is scarcity the same as the bitcoin.
I can't find the reason from the gold valuable.
It can't do anything worth thing...

that is not true. Gold is valuable because of its scarcity, but suppose the internet goes down, it means bitcoin has no value whatsoever, however gold gives you the values in terms of its chemical characteristics, like it's a good isolate etc...
No I am not agreeing with you because for me bitcoin is more valuable than gold. As you can use bitcoin for payment whenever you want and you can invest in bitcoin to get fast and safe profit that you can’t get through gold? Bitcoin gives you safety as wallet that you can easily carry with you but you can keep or carry gold with you, bitcoin can use to buy everything but we cannot use gold for this, so to be bitcoin is much better because it has high value and high demand than gold.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

the price of bitcoin can fall only when new and worthy competitors with large capitalization appear in the crypto market! then there will be no sharp jumps in the price due to bitcoin! Bitokoin itself is a child who has just begun his life and we are at his sources!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

They both may be regarded as assets, but I think both are different at the same time. Bitcoin can be used for small transactions, while Gold serves as a safe storage for large funds which may be too risky if it were put in Bitcoin.

I think you are right. After a point, it is hard to compare the gold with the bitcoin. I think this two have different functions as you said, in the terms of using.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: