Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Verification Issue  (Read 98 times)
divyamaanand (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

I have an Bittrex account which I use very much for trading. But, nowadays the bittrex Verification issue giving a lot of problem. I tried to verify my account by basic Verification but when I fill out the form and clicked on submit it says no public record matched. After then, I started enhanced Verification. I uploaded my selfy, and image of my national ID proof. My Verification was being processed but when I checked my profile after 12 hours and go to enhanced Verification then it's look like that previously I hadn't filled any thing. It's again giving some tips like previously and the start enhanced Verification button is there. Why Verification not completed?? I'm in very tension. My total Bitcoins are in the bittrex wallet. I'm unable to withdraw it. What can I do?  I'm from India and in India the national ID proof is aadhar. I linked it but Verification not completed. Why??
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

Try using another ID like your passport or driver's license. Those two IDs are accepted internationally, especially the passport. I dont think your Indian national ID passed the standards of Bittrex.

It would also help if you contact their customer support. But be patient, it may take a while before they reply because they are overloaded with these kinds of requests.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

the same thing I experienced, I did the verification using the Driving License, but the support team said that my face did not match,

but obviously it was me

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

the same thing I experienced, I did the verification using the Driving License, but the support team said that my face did not match,

but obviously it was me

You should request for a manual verification. That also happened to me, so I emailed them a well written letter requesting to verify my identity manually. Thankfully, I was lucky everything was processed within the week.

Try being nice to their customer support instead of being demanding.
divyamaanand (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

I wrote a letter and submitted. After then they ask me to upload my three in one image. I uploaded. After two days, they replied that they solved my problem but when I created withdrawal it shown account not verified.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: