Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 IPTV SERVICE ✔️ IPTV Subscription 🌟 Your Nr. 1 Source 🌟 From 5$/Month 🔥  (Read 1075 times)
Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 02:48:43 PM by Naster

Hello,
First of all welcome to my shop. I am offering here the following Service:

PREMIUM IPTV LIVE Channels Service with 1000+ LIVE CHANNELS, SPORT CHANNELS, Over 9000 VOD MOVIES, TV SHOWS AND MORE

Price: FROM 5$ per Month!!
The combination of LOWEST PRICE AND HIGHEST QUALITY YOU CAN FIND!

Are You looking for High Quality and Reliable IPTV Streaming for the Lowest price AND the largest selection of Movies you can ever find? Are you looking for incredible Family Entertainment, International Sports including NFL Sunday Ticket, Premiere League 3pm Kickoff, NBA, NHL, MLB? We’re talking about Every Single Sport Imaginable from across the planet!
With reliability, quality, and unparalleled customer service, you have just found your new entertainment source!

Over 1,000 reliable IPTV channels, over 9,000 VOD movies, PPV, Sports Packages… Simply put, our IPTV offers every major television channel, every sport channel, every movie channel, and every news channel!

To be able to provide the Best IPTV Service tailored to every customer and needs, we partnered with different Providers and are providing different packages, each with its own advantages:
WE WANT TO BE YOUR BEST SOURCE FOR IPTV Service

Please take some time to read it properly before choosing the right package for your needs  Smiley

You can get an entire year of IPTV Channels for LESS than what the cable companies charge for a month! You get all this and much more for just $5 a month!!

★★ PACKAGES ★★

We have different IPTV Provider packages adapted to different needs with different IPTV Subscription. At the current time, we are offering following 3 packages:

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫ LOLITA PACKAGE ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

UNIVERSAL PACKAGE

NAPOLEON PACKAGE

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫ LOLITA PACKAGE ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
Ref: NIPSATUS

If you are after just U.S, UK and Canadian channels and International and EPL games, then this would be the service for you. Especially if you reside in U.S or Canada. .
Features a large 24/7 selection, large Canadian section, all U.S and Canadian Sports + International Soccer, VOD, Adult available.

This package comes standard with 2 *connections on the same IP. If you live well outside the U.S/Canada, you could face buffering issues.

Always get a free trial to test before ordering.

Click Here to see the full list of LIVE IPTV channels:

Pros

1. Focused U.S, UK and Canada Channels

2. 2 connections on 1 IP (*2 connections are only based on m3u, if you have MAC address then it is only 1 connection).

3. Free 24 hr + weekend trials available

4. Good for U.S. and Canadian users.

Cons
Channel can take a while to load.

★★ PRICES ★★

24 Hour Trial - FREE (7 days)
1 Month - $10    OR       $12 w/Adult content
3 Months - $22   OR     $27 w/Adult content
6 Months - $30   OR    $35 w/Adult content
12 Months - $49  OR  $55 w/Adult content

UNIVERSAL PACKAGE
Ref: NIPSATUK

If you are after a great mix of U.S, UK and International channels, then this would be the service for you. This package is good for most people living worldwide as long as you have a decent Internet connection of at least 8 Mbits.

This package has a good channel list and other live sporting events. Many International channels as well.

Always get a free trial to test before ordering.

Click Here to watch a Demo of this Package in my Telegram Channel:

Pros

1. Great mix of U.S, UK and International Channels

2. Very fast channel loading time

3. Free 24hr trials available 7 days

4. Good for worldwide viewing with a  good Internet connection

5. Servers in the EU

6. VPN use allowed

Cons

1. EPG not fully available on International Channels

2. Some channels may not work but fixed once reported.

★★ PRICES ★★

24 Hour Trial - FREE (7 days) Excludes PPV and Live Events
48 Hour Full Trial - $2
1 Month - $11
3 Months - $29
6 Months - $49
12 Months - $69

All Plans come with 2 connections on signe IP for M3u only. If you get a MAC address, then only 1 connection applies.

NAPOLEON PACKAGE

If you love or are interested in any of the following spoken languages, then this package is definitely for YOU.
It includes French, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish IPTV Channels as well as Premium Sport Live Channels.

Somes Facts About This Package

1. Very Cheap Price and Excellent Quality if you love or are interested in one of those languages: French, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish IPTV Channels as well as Premium Sport Channels.

2. This package comes only with 1 Year Subscription

3. Only 1 connection is allowed. For some Extra fees, you can add as many devices as you wish.

4. EPG is not available for this Package.

Please Note that Free Trials are available from Mon-Friday.

Click Here to see the full list of LIVE IPTV channels:

PRICES

24 Hour Trial - FREE
12 Months - $55 NEW PRICE $50

★★ How to Order? ★★

1. Choose an IPTV Package AND Request a Free Trial
You can click the button below to see one more time All Packages summarized and make easily your choice:

2. Once you have tested successfully, Choose the period you want to order (1 / 3 / 6 / 12 Months)
3. I will send You a Link to make the payment (BITCOIN BTC and Paypal accepted)
(You can send me a PM here on the Forum or contact me faster on Telegram @MasterNaster : wherever you contact me, I will get back to you ASAP!)

4. After the payment is confirmed, allow up to 24hours to receive your access and Guide to configure your device to your Email.
5. Configure Your Device and be Entertained like You Never Did  Smiley
6. Join my Telegram Channel @NasterNews to get always the latest News about this Service and my other Services as well, like Maintenance, Annoucements etc.

P.S: If you want to see very quick the content available in the IPTV Packages, you can watch some video recordings available in my Telegram Channel  Winkhttps://t.me/NasterNews

★★★ Fastest Way to Send your Order ★★★
From Now, You can contact me via Telegram if you have Orders.
This will be the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram @MasterNaster

★★★ INSTALLATION GUIDES ★★★★

Please Click Here to See the Installation Guides for IPTV for Android (ANDROID PHONE , ANDROID BOX AND
ANDROID TV V2, Amazon Fire TV/Stick) and IPTV on iOS.

★★★ FAQ ★★★

What is IPTV?
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) describes a system where a digital television service is delivered to subscribing consumers using the Internet Protocol over a broadband connection. It is fast and reliable and doesn’t require any hardware or software other than a TV and an Internet Connection.

Do I need a fast connection to watch these channels?
High speed internet is required for this service so at least 20-30 Mbps is recommended. You can get by with 10 to 15Mbit but if you want HD quality 20-30Mbits is imperative. The internet is the backbone of this system. If you’re unsure about your device or your Internet speeds, please Contact Us directly for help, advice, optimization techniques, tips, and recommendations for your system.

How do I watch these channels?
Once you have purchased and subscribed to our IPTV service, a user name and password will be provided to you within max. 24hours or the M3U stream URL. It is not immediate because we must configure our system to add you as a customer and we might have different time zone. Rest assured, We will always give our Best to deliver as soon as possible!

What do I need to watch this IPTV service?
All you need to buy is our IPTV Channels Streaming Service. Our IPTV will run on any device: Smart Phones, Tablets, and Computers, Android IPTV Box, IPTV on Roku, IPTV on Kodi, Amazon Fire Sticks and Fire TV, PC, MAC, iPhone iOS, Android Phones, Linux, or Raspberry Pi. You can cast it to any IPTV App or device as well. So you can put the service on your Smart Phone and watch it where ever you are, but then come home and cast it to your tv.

Is a Channel Guide (EPG) provided?
Many other providers charge extra for this convenience, but We don't! How can anyone be expected to search through Ten Thousands of Channels, Hundreds of Movies, Sports, which are located around the world without a channel guide? Our IPTV provides this guide Free of Charge! It is fully customizable, fully interactive, and has features such as saving your favorite channels. This is a definite bonus over other services which don’t have this or charge extra.
Please note that Not All our packages include EPG.

Some Screenshots available?
Yes of course  Smiley Here are some screenshots from IPTV App and IPTV Kodi

Some Video Recordings are available in my Telegram Channel @NasterNews

This is how Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) looks like on Kodi

What is the Delivery Time?
After your payment has been confirmed, allow me up to 24 hrs to send you the Access. I will proceed your order as soon as possible.

Can you provide us some IPTV Installation Guide?
Absolutely! Please check the section ** Installation Guide ** above.

Why should I choose You as my IPTV Provider?
Our Goal is to become your source No 1 for IPTV. We don't just offer the Best Deals and Best IPTV Subscription Prices you will get on the Market, but you get a reliable source for a small price without any hassle.
We offer EPG at No Extra Charge and are available to Support You!
We are fully transparent, We share our Prices and the Channels available.

Are you available on SKYPE?
Unfortunately I don't use Skype. You can always reach me via the Forum by sending me a PM or by Telegram @MasterNaster.
In Some cases and under request, you can reach me also via Jabber.

PLEASE, make sure you AGREE with these terms before sending your order. It will save us both time.

Disclaimer:
As Reseller, We do not create, produce, or broadcast these streams in any form or fashion. We cannot control the content or channels that are added or deleted. We provide you customer service and give you access.
We do not allow the reproduction or restream of any broadcasting networks.
There is NO IPTV Service which is perfect, we cannot guarantee 100% up time for the channels and can't guarantee 100% full EPG. There are no refunds when donated. We are giving you an option to cut the cord.

◉◉◉∎ JOIN NOW THE AMAZING IPTV WORLD AND BE ENTERTAINED LIKE NEVER ▶◉◉◉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naster (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:51:16 PM by Naster

★★★  RESERVED  ★★★

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

Do you have or provide a 100% child safe package? wan't this for my kids room
Naster (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

Do you have or provide a 100% child safe package? wan't this for my kids room

Hi,
Thank you very much for your question.
While All our packages have content for kids, we don't have at the moment a 100% child safe package.
However, some Apps have parental lock feature and it depends on how they work.
Could you tell me please which App you plan to use? I could try to figure out what is the best for this.
Your question was very pertinent. Thank you

h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

I will keep in touch, I am moving and would love to test this service, will it work with a VPN?  I run VPN all the time.  Can, you give me a discount for two services for a year also?
Naster (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

I will keep in touch, I am moving and would love to test this service, will it work with a VPN?  I run VPN all the time.  Can, you give me a discount for two services for a year also?

Hi
Thanks for asking.
Please contact on Telegram @MasterNaster for the discount.
Regarding VPN, generally it's not recommended to use it with IPTV especially due the loss in quality and speed. So it's up to you whether you want to run with VPN or not, but we cannot provide support. If you have a Provider providing really high speed over UDP, you might give a try. I hope this clarifies your question.

h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Sounds good, yeah the vpn speed is not a problem. I will get in touch. 
Naster (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Sounds good, yeah the vpn speed is not a problem. I will get in touch. 

Great  Wink

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

If you can get Greek lists ( NOVA , Cosmote ) i would definitely take at least one package .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Naster (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

If you can get Greek lists ( NOVA , Cosmote ) i would definitely take at least one package .

Hi
Thanks for stopping by  Smiley
I will add more packages very soon and will try to cover your wishes.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Hey, a few questions:

1. What is "EPG"?
2. For the Lolita Package, you indicate that only 1 connection is allowed at the same time. Does this mean that I can have this installed on multiple devices (smartphone, tablet, computer, TV), but I can only use it on one device at a time, or does it mean I can only have this installed on one device?
3. Are you an authorized reseller for this service? What I mean is that if there are any problems or issues, are you the direct contact, or would you be a middle-man?
Would you be willing to give a 3-month vouch copy so that I can review your service? I will gladly pay after the 3-month period, but would love to use this on a daily basis and provide some feedback and a review about this for your thread. I am interested in the Lolita Package (White + Red packages). If so, please let me know and I could provide you with my information.

Thanks, and good luck!

Naster (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Hey, a few questions:

1. What is "EPG"?
2. For the Lolita Package, you indicate that only 1 connection is allowed at the same time. Does this mean that I can have this installed on multiple devices (smartphone, tablet, computer, TV), but I can only use it on one device at a time, or does it mean I can only have this installed on one device?
3. Are you an authorized reseller for this service? What I mean is that if there are any problems or issues, are you the direct contact, or would you be a middle-man?
Would you be willing to give a 3-month vouch copy so that I can review your service? I will gladly pay after the 3-month period, but would love to use this on a daily basis and provide some feedback and a review about this for your thread. I am interested in the Lolita Package (White + Red packages). If so, please let me know and I could provide you with my information.

Thanks, and good luck!

Hey
Thanks for your questions, which I will answer with pleasure!

1. What is EPG?
EPG stands for Electronic Program Guide. It is a program guide that is electronically available and provides all the information about the program currently running and following. Thus the user can decide what to watch.
EPG is basically list of TV channel and programs which are provided and each Tv channel have its separate EPG.

2. You can have it installed on different devices. But at the same time, you can connect only from 1 device.

3. I'm full authorized Reseller. So in case of any kind of issues, I will be your direct contact.

4. Unfortunately I can't give you 3 month "vouch copy". I provide only free trial. You can take one free trial, and later may be one month. As you saw, the longer you take, the cheaper it is  Wink

I hope I was able to reply to all your questions and will be very happy to welcome you soon as Customer Smiley

Best

Naster

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

It has been two days since I have sent you a message on Telegram, inquiring about the purchase of a Red Lolita package. You have not responded to it; is this a better method to reach you? Can you please reach out to me so that I can purchase this package? Thanks much!

Telegram: @BTCforJoe

Naster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:16:06 PM by Naster

It has been two days since I have sent you a message on Telegram, inquiring about the purchase of a Red Lolita package. You have not responded to it; is this a better method to reach you? Can you please reach out to me so that I can purchase this package? Thanks much!

Telegram: @BTCforJoe

Hi,
I'm very sorry for the late answer.
Due to some urgent healthy issues (surgery) I was not able to come online and reply to all messages. I had updated my profile picture on Telegram @MasterNaster with the infos.

I'm back now, but lot of messages to handle. On Sunday/Monday the service will be fully back.  Also I will have one package more.
I will ping you on Telegram again.

Thank you for understanding.

My apologies to ALL who missed me the last weeks.

markyboy156

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

hi

i want to subscribe to your 19000 channel service
but if you could so please so kindly allow full adult content as well plus full adult vod as well
and do you provide full 4k channels if so how many

i have a buzztv box xls 3000
l
and do you cover all live ppv wwe wrestling ufc and boxing events
and are there any english vod channels as well thanks marcus
and whats the best app to use
need to no asap please
 if the adult content cant be done with the 19000 channel package
how many with the red ultimate package i mean porn channels in total thanks
i tryed to click on your link to email but it says wont cofigure so i cant email you that way
can you please send me a email link so i can contact you a proper link that allows me to send to you
thanks
Naster (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

hi

i want to subscribe to your 19000 channel service
but if you could so please so kindly allow full adult content as well plus full adult vod as well
and do you provide full 4k channels if so how many

i have a buzztv box xls 3000
l
and do you cover all live ppv wwe wrestling ufc and boxing events
and are there any english vod channels as well thanks marcus
and whats the best app to use
need to no asap please
 if the adult content cant be done with the 19000 channel package
how many with the red ultimate package i mean porn channels in total thanks
i tryed to click on your link to email but it says wont cofigure so i cant email you that way
can you please send me a email link so i can contact you a proper link that allows me to send to you
thanks

Hi
Thanks for your message.
For Quick Support please add me on Telegram @MasterNaster

markyboy156

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

Hey, a few questions:

1. What is "EPG"?

Thanks, and good luck!

hi

i want to make payment to your12 month subscription
my device is buzz tv box xls 3000
what would be the best app to use i want it with epg guide and recording ability taking in to account the apps i use already
i already use stu emu app
and i use stu emu pro version
i use the smart tv app
and the ks port app as well
this is withother iptv services already
please send me details so i can make either bitcoin payment or paypal payment
i will be using a smartstb app on my lg 65e6v tv that is istalled from lg tv app store on my tv
software mac address 93:4B:87:DB:54:5D
VIRTUAL MAC ADDRESS
00:1A:79:DB:54:5D
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS MARKYBOY156@GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Naster (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

Hey, a few questions:

1. What is "EPG"?

Thanks, and good luck!

hi

i want to make payment to your12 month subscription
my device is buzz tv box xls 3000
what would be the best app to use i want it with epg guide and recording ability taking in to account the apps i use already
i already use stu emu app
and i use stu emu pro version
i use the smart tv app
and the ks port app as well
this is withother iptv services already
please send me details so i can make either bitcoin payment or paypal payment
i will be using a smartstb app on my lg 65e6v tv that is istalled from lg tv app store on my tv
software mac address 93:4B:87:DB:54:5D
VIRTUAL MAC ADDRESS
00:1A:79:DB:54:5D
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS MARKYBOY156@GOOGLEMAIL.COM

Hi
I sent the details on your Telegram. Did you see?

CyberElf

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Hi

I'm interested in Dream package. But I think the selection shown for German channels is kinda bad? Do you have a complete list of alll the German channels you are offering?

Thanks,
Naster (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Hi

I'm interested in Dream package. But I think the selection shown for German channels is kinda bad? Do you have a complete list of alll the German channels you are offering?

Thanks,

Hi
Please PM on Telegram so that I can arrange a test for you.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: