Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Unstable ? FINALLY I GOT THE CAUSES  (Read 146 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

It seems the Bitcoin is having hard time to hike up, it Shows Weakness Above $10K. Today i saw the coin desk news about it . I was very scared about the last crash , but now relieved because i got the clue.  We have to go to the past , not too long , just last year . What actually happened last year?

SCENARIO
In 2017, Bitcoin's price taken off from $1,000 to approximately  $20,000 before dropping down to around $13,000 toward the finish of the year. From that point , its price has risen and dropped irregularly everyday, dragging littler cryptocurrencies like Ether and Ripple alongside it. In case you're new to crypto world , this sort of instability can be confusing  and torturing for the fact that you contribute at the wrong time, but if you take a closer look it starts to make sense. Here’s why Bitcoin’s price keeps changing so drastically, and why it may get more stable in the future.

• Bitcoin Is Still a BABY

Bitcoin was first published in 2009, yet it just truly picked up standard prominence in 2016 to 2017. The innovation is still new and that is a major piece of why its price is so difficult to bind. Adding to that,  the majority of the Bitcoin on the planet is owned by a little groups of people (Comparing to FIAT). In 2017, around 95 percent of the cryptographic money was possessed by a little more than 4% of individuals with Bitcoin, as per report. That means that a single person could decide to release huge amounts of Bitcoin into the market at any moment, completely upending its value.

• Acceptance and Banning (News Impact)

The price of Bitcoin can also change drastically as countries and financial institutions adapt to the idea of cryptocurrency. For instance, when one of South Korea's greatest banks tried out the innovation it caused a spike in price . Then again, when China declared plans to get serious about  Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) the value of Bitcoin dropped, and a similar thing happened when a South Korean government official said the nation may boycott crypto currencies through and through.

• Bitcoin is different than others (Computing Power and Power Consumption)

Bitcoin isn't generally similar to other for the block chain technology.  The first moto for Bitcoin was a friction less version of cash that you could send to anybody everywhere throughout the world. To transfer Bitcoin from one address to another needs much computing  power and electricity consumption (This complicated process is created for decentralization and security) and this is the  fact that every exchange takes a huge amount of computing power (and power) to process, it doesn't really work extremely well as a type of real cash. That is made vulnerability, which prompts fast changes in its value.

• Non stop Trading

Unlike other types of investments, like stocks or gold, Bitcoin trading never stops, either. There are no market hours. Instead, you get non-stop 24/7 trading, which means even more fluctuations in Bitcoin’s value and less stability day-to-day.

There are 3 ways to get BITCOIN STABLE  those are >>>
1. POPULARITY
2. POPULARITY
3. POPULARITY

Hope you liked it . Actually i really don't think i am late mover in this market , way to go now. New comers like me , just don't fear the crash, Just go forward.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yo_mama

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Bitcoin isn't in its infancy. That's what those youtube crypto trading scammers want you to believe.
Bitcoin has been there for 8 years. Its consensus, governance, scalability etc. and other underlying technologies hasn't been improved over time, and things only get worse over the years, with centralization, broken governance, slow and expensive transaction, mining energy waste, price manipulation etc. issues coming up.
It's an outdated technology, extremely overvalued to unrealistic level. The current price reflects nothing but whale price manipulation (potential Tether fraud involved) and a collected artificial hallucination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: