Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ON SALE, buy it now and HODL !  (Read 387 times)
nlcars (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:32:34 PM by nlcars
Merited by Zandar (15), TravelMug (1)

as everybody can see now Bitcoin is in decline mode but this is my own opinion and I am not telling it to the bears but only to the bulls who has sharpened there horns, it is now the time to buy !

Why ?
16 February is the Chinese new year and because many chinese now need money to spend sell their bitcoin and altcoins for now
BTC was in 80 days never been so low priced
Now the altcoins wich has enormous potential like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin cash, cardano, Stellar etc. all are for sale !!

So who thinks like me and says I am holding and buying now and may be there are more reasons to buy?

What can you tell about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

Excuse me, but who will buy if everyone is holding? Or selling?
16 February is the Chinese new year and because many chinese now need money to spend sell their bitcoin and altcoins for now
Chinese new year caused bitcoin to crash from $20K to $7K? Chinese are holding 65% of all bitcoins and they sold all theirs so they can buy them back after new year? I don't think so.
Now the altcoins wich has enormous potential like Erhereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin cash, cardano, Stellar etc. all are for sale !!
What now, bitcoin is for sale or all altcoins are for sale? Buddy, market crashed. Face the reality.
What can you sell about it?
You wrote it just fine, what can you SELL about it  Grin
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Buy it now, HODL and sell it in few months when it will reach $1k. Or wait until it's worth 0$.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Cool story bro.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

as everybody can see now Bitcoin is in decline mode but this is my own opinion and I am not telling it to the bears but only to the bulls who has sharpened there horns, it is now the time to buy !

Why ?
Now the altcoins wich has enormous potential like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin cash, cardano, Stellar etc. all are for sale !!

So who thinks like me and says I am holding and buying now and may be there are more reasons to buy?

Like what you are saying here although we have been preaching the same thing over and over again and I doubt that they will learn a thing or do on how to be successful in cryptos. Newbies tend to ride the way when the price is on the top but then panic sells if  they suddenly see it nose diving.

For seasoned traders, this is really the perfect time to get in. Everyone is so cheap that you can buy a lot and accumulated more. Sadly though its been a mental barrier to all of us because of the massive FUD that keeps pulling the price down. My wallet is already full by the way. But for those who are thinking twice, now is really the perfect time to get into the picture.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

I agree that it is now the best time to buy bitcoin, but then how can we buy when everyone is holding. I would say be patience wait until somebody will sell their bitcoin then buy it and hold for your own good. Be patience.
IRISlingk

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Now everyone is waiting and watching bitcoin stop falling and everyone waits for it to rise and then buy, but recent news is some negative, and everyone seems to have no confidence in bitcoin, especially those who invest, and they think Bitcoin is over, but remember that as long as Bitcoin exists, we can not easily give up, and I'm looking forward to more Bitcoin news.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Why ?

Personally, I think that such prices as now, for bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, may already not exist. This is the most profitable moment to buy and you should not miss this chance. And those who are already experienced in the crypto-currency world know that this spring should be hit by the strongest growth of the entire market.
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

i agree with you friend. if bitcoin fall, we have a chance to buy at the low price.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

now your chance to buy, then hold for a few months
because, I also do that, I buy some altcoin, and I'm sure in a few months, the price will go up ..
just need to hold a few months only, after that you will auto rich  Grin
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Why ?

I do think of the same thing. Unlike other people who thinks that this is the end for Bitcoin, I am now more interested to invest on it because the market value is low. Holding will surely be an advantage to earn huge profit in the future. Backdrops are not permanent and is normal for a volatile crypto or investment such as Bitcoin. Invest now and HOLD!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Why ?

Celebrations really affect the price of the bitcoin but it is not only Chinese people are the reason behind bitcoins dipping down. There are many factors affecting to its volatility.
Buying bitcoin in a low price will make you more profitable and I think it is the opportunity right to take some of it and store within a couple of months so that you have bitcoins when it will rise up.

antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

i guess it is time to buy the dip before its too late, before the price sky rocketed
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Again! I agree that it's time to put 50% discount not only for Bitcoin but for alt-coins too considering the price fall but this is something that was expected after a huge price rally. In fact, such corrections help Bitcoin to stabilize the price and grow in the long run so for me, I am still with HODL but I would recommend doing own research before making any decision.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

i am hodling, .... duh! look at my name.

but i am not buying bitcoin at the moment mainly because i have already done all my purchases so i have some bitcoin already and this month i am keeping the money i usually invest for a little longer. and also it is because there are still a lot of FUD going around so i am in no rush to jump in.
i'll probably start buying next week though Tongue

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

but i am not buying bitcoin at the moment mainly because i have already done all my purchases so i have some bitcoin already and this month i am keeping the money i usually invest for a little longer. and also it is because there are still a lot of FUD going around so i am in no rush to jump in.

Yes, you still need to wait or buy parts. The BTC may still fall.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 506
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

i already bought BTC and other coins last few days in the dips. then it is dipping again./ sure we all may have temp lost some money, but really market will go up in some time. sure you can use this red as a buyers market, which is really the smart thing to do
unless you earn over 2 million a year. then the Red is all benefit to you

if you just bought in a few days ago, then really any other minor dip wont make much difference. but then again watch markets, if there is a substantial difference from your last buy to next dip, then if you have the capital for it, buy in and take advantage, as the more coin the better.

as eventually as we all seen in the markets it will go up again. maybe not today,

but later

worldtraveller
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

IMO, Chinese New Year contribute to this dip on top of the fuds recently. I agreed that this is a good time to buy and hold Bitcoin. The price will not stay so low.
moiseeva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Why ?

You think all Chinese people had their money invested in Bitcoins only. And they are fool that they will sell at low price.
Itty Bitty

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

Yes, you still need to wait or buy parts. The BTC may still fall.

Yes unfortunately all shorters  (real bitcoins shorting, not CME or CBOE options) in the last month are probably profitable, so it is easier (financially less pressure when you're in the black) to double down and keep the shorting pressure up. I have a feeling bitcoin price will be crushed by this swarm of shorting locusts  beccause they are already very profitable and they can just press and press and pressknowing their bottom line will be in the black. I wonder if this is why 7500 probably is not holding. It looks like price may drop until masses of Joe Averages can really afford to buy in. Maybe under 3k? 2k? Short term looks bleak. Disclaimer: I am just totally an amateur regarding markets, don't want to talk you out of buying now and then watch a sudden turnaround to the upside.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: