Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk  (Read 1841 times)
Doomredeemer

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?
Tator

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing.
Gajurus

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future Cool
Carco (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Hi i just found Carco project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.     
Carco (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

To get CARCO tokens is quite easy. Just go to our site www.carcohub.com, press button "Token Sale" and choose one of the options, either ETH, BTC or USD. After several emails our clients now we add also possibility to buy CARCO tokens with USD!  Wink

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Dondallon

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Carco (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Hi i just found Carco project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.     

https://t.me/go_carco

Carco (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?

We are everyday working upon CARCO project and regardless preICO campaign will not be successful, we will do everything to bring it to life anyway. Of course financial support of investors will be very appreciated and could affect to earlier and not limited launching of projects as well would show us how interseting the idea of CARCO project is.
Hucama

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?
Carco (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:22:06 AM by Carco

What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?

We will have 3 stages for sale of CARCO tokens:
    • PRESALE stage, from 19th to 28th of February 2018, where we offering  45-75% discount
    • preICO stage, from March 1st to April 30th 2018, where we will be offering  45-70% discount
    • ICO stage, in 4th quarter of 2018 year, where we will be offering from 5-40% discount
    [/list]

mitalo

Activity: 216

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

There are lots of reasons to join the project! First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - they have a vision of what they are going to make 
    Pie_Man

Activity: 144

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Carco seems legit as it is unique with its app that will change the drivers experience in the future Cool
    Carco (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 26, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

Carco seems legit as it is unique with its app that will change the drivers experience in the future Cool

Sure it will Pie_Man!

CARCO is Drivers Nextgen Blockchain decentralised Network, that offers drivers and other users a simple communication, blockchain transactions, payment service, advertising, entertainment, bonuses and that is why CARCO will be effective among the all user generations as well it is a great investment opportunityfor the investors!

WHY CARCO?!
    Large car companies, such as BWW, Daimler Group, and others, are trying to find a universal communication interface, which will enable “conversation among vehicles”. We at CARCO knows that communication at the technical level is useful, but more importantly is  that the communication process also includes the driver. The driver is the one that directly keeps track of events on the road, and is the one who can directly transfer an information to other drivers, even when the drivers do not know each other, but share a common denominator – the (same) road. The CARCO core is a decentralized social network CarcoHUB with is't specially designed application for drivers, which can easily communicate on the base driver2driver while driving. Identity goes through registration plate recognition of nearby cars or through geolocation functions of mobile devices.

gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

I'd like to try such an application for drivers.
    Looking forward to a successful continuation of this project!
    GEOmile

Activity: 213

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Carco just hope it’s not a scam. Nice concept , I'm reading the white paper   
    Chermander

Activity: 140

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
    Sweethearted

Activity: 140

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?
    Carco (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 26, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
    Last edit: February 27, 2018, 01:38:01 PM by Carco

Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?

Thank you Sweethearted for paying attention to our project!

CARCO is a set of thematic content intended for drivers as well as a wide range of other users. It’s built on social platform interface where users connect, interact and share experiences. A payment system “Carcopay« based on Ethereum blockchain is added to the core of communication interface, which enables payment for individual services within the CARCO system and outside the system with real time conversion of CryptoCurrency to desired currency like USD, EUR, RUB, CNY, JPY etc. In addition to social content, all services that are required by drivers will be available to users and will be possible to use with CarcoBonus.

A specific segment of the application is a revolutionary approach to advertising, powered by a propriatery advertising AI. CarcoPlay platform is an invaluable added value to the system itself, and we believe that users will enjoy single and multiplayer games available on CarcoPlay and its earned prizes and rewards.

WHY INVEST CARCO?
    During CARCO preICO campaign the investors will get strong reduced token price.
    We guarantee up to 70% discount, (depends on purchase volume).2

At CARCO we predicted future value with technical analysis upon market research as well upon Carcos unique Blockchain use in automotive sector. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected for CARCO token, the price prognosis for 2019 is for about +30%. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +1100%. For example if you invest $100 to buy CARCO tokens in preICO with 45% discount, your investment may be up to $1840 in 2023.

More about our project you can find on our website www.carcohub.com!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 28th of February 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
      Print  

Jump to: