Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide due to losses due to investment in virtual currency  (Read 2395 times)
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
Merited by lrdeoliveira (5)

Suicide as in the case of loss investment in virtual currency may not only be the reason I think there is more to that, because there are many factors contributing before one make a decision to end up this way, but in the case of this kind of investment I think he should studied more carefully and know the pros and cons of the situation so that he will not be disappointed when what he expect does not meet. and also he should not put all money in this investment he could have at least save for himself somewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

Another dreadful incident that saddened us due to the rapid slump of market. I sometimes came to moment where I can't control my mood and emotion. Remember that life is more important that anything else around money can buy. A wheel of ups and downs keeps Rollin so pursue the journey in the right pathway as good things will come for those patiently waiting for right time☺️.
Dele2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

At the end of the day it's a warning to every and anybody that wants to invest in crypto currency, it's is not for the faint hearted,going into this for of investment is a very big risk and one should be ready for whatever outcome.
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Committing suicide because of any reasons is wrong . We should value the God gift , our life.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

A few days ago I also saw the news, this is a sad news.The risks of cryptocurrency market are huge, and I don't recommend that anyone take out a loan or put all of their money into an cryptocurrency market, which is too risky.This is why I say that one should be very cautious with Bitcoin investments. You should invest 10-20% of the savings only.

Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

People commit suicide for a lot of reasons such as losses in equity markets, failed businesses, losses in real estate trading ect ect. Trading in crypto's is no different and no one should expect otherwise. Definitely sad and unfortunate though, regardless of the reason.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

If you have a source of news it will be better, because suicide in depression is very miserable, I'm sure if the news is true he is a man who is too obsessed to get rich quick without taking into account all the risks.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

When the stock markets have crashed before many people have taken the same action.

WHat i don't get here is he gained 200k and then killed himself?  what you do mean he thought he lost but then after he died it turns out his coins mooned or what?

Or do you mean he lost 200k of his initial investment?

I see many more of these to come if they invest in ICO's most will turn out to be scams or failures.

Stick to well known developement teams who have produced something of value that is already functional that way some value is locked in if it has a good use case.

sad story though. 20 is young age to do this

I guess what he want to point out is the loss not the earnings anyway this is a tragic incident to here entire family and for those who want to engage en crypto investing be sure that they have a lot of patience and string heart that what ever happen to crypto and their invest it wouldn't affect their normal life.

Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

That would happen if we only focus our life on money.  If our focus will be on wealth and we based our happines on material things.  It is indeed sad that he became so desperate and ended his life just because he think that bitcoin is much more than life.  Anyways may he rest in peace.

I agree with this quote. Money and material things is not the only need on this world. I know of people who are too poor yet filled with love and happiness. To whatever loss, there’s always a means and a way to move on. Bitcoin may be an investment. But remember your life is an investment also for others to treasure. Don’t waste it, live it to be a blessing to many.
riuzfairus

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

sad, but we have to accept if we do succeed or not, such as investing despite sacrificing a large sum of money, but do not let the loss of our own lives if we do fail.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Suicide as in the case of loss investment in virtual currency may not only be the reason I think there is more to that, because there are many factors contributing before one make a decision to end up this way, but in the case of this kind of investment I think he should studied more carefully and know the pros and cons of the situation so that he will not be disappointed when what he expect does not meet. and also he should not put all money in this investment he could have at least save for himself somewhere.
We have heard such stories in real life, so it can be possible if a person do some big lost and he cannot bared the lost chances are they he will commit suicide, but still i personally did not hear  such story. I think those people who do not have good experience in trading they should try to invest a small amount of money that they can bare to lose.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Investment should not be invested with all the money, and the money invested should not have an impact on your life.

Jimile

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

there were already the same cases when people could not survive the financial collapse. I think such people are contraindicated to engage in cryptocurrency
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.
it's so sad. Rest in peace.
If he loose that huge amount of money killing yourself is not the solution for it, find a way where you can earn money and forgot the market when it was bearish season we can't do anything just to wait or he can do a short trade like buying a low price and then sell it when it pumps a little, or just take a break when the market is still bloody.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.
it's so sad. Rest in peace.

This is what happens when people jump right into this industry investing more than they can afford to lose because of greed without even knowing the most basic things or how this industry works. They end up making the wrong decisions then their lives gets fucked up in so many ways that they cannot even understand what's going on or what problem to think about first out of the see of problems that they are facing because of their wrong decisions. People need to understand that there is no such thing as a short cut to the best things in life, all of them should be earned one way or another. Anyways, sending my condolences for the family and hope the guy rests in peace.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

That's sad. This just goes to show that bitcoin investments are not for everyone. Not all people can handle the pressure of the climb and decline of bitcoin price. I guess he should have at least had a contingency plan so he wouldn't have taken his/her life for it. Sad news indeed.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

This bad news can be one of the lessons for us. It's so sad to hear that. In this case, we should be smart, not only on trading or getting profits but also manage our funds. Losing our funs in crypto is part of the risks when we are investing in crypto. It must be a lesson for us when we involve and invest in crypto, we must be ready for any kind of possibilities. It is better to manage our funds how much to invest, how much to trade, and how much to keep offline.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

This is really a sad news. I have seen some other similar posts also. Bitcoin is a long term investment. You can't predict loss or profit in advance. Before investing in bitcoin one must have some savings apart from daily earnings. Invest in bitcoin must be done from saving not by living jobs and sitting back at home. There are opposite case also some people became financially free and self employed. So its upto the knowledge about bitcoin and history. Potential gains are really high as compared to potential losses. So one must have clear understanding and history survey of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

In general, almost all Asian countries and people in them are so responsive to their failures. Victory - not happy, defeats - very grieving. Sorry for the guy.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

this is an example if you teach crypto to children since childhood, at the age of 20 years he dare to invest his money and the end of his loss that resulted in depression and suicide immediately because his mind has not widened. do not always invest if you have not been able to analyze the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: