Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide due to losses due to investment in virtual currency  (Read 2395 times)
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Invest what you can afford to loss.
Investing on bitcoin was too risky. If we only focus our life on money we don't achieve the real happiness.  It is really sad that he/she became so desperate and ended his life just because he think that bitcoin is much more than life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

lot of filipinos will suicide due to scam in investing bitcoin pyramid scheme. almost 900million pesos scammed by the newg investment, they said that when they invest to them they will give 30% profit in 16days and in the beggining it is legit but when it is already in the peak they scam all investors, but now they are already caught and they are in the jail now.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Investing on bitcoin was too risky. If we only focus our life on money we don't achieve the real happiness.  It is really sad that he/she became so desperate and ended his life just because he think that bitcoin is much more than life.
It's very sad that this happened. Today he lost a lot, but tomorrow could find. Apparently, he was very much immersed in the world of cryptocurrencies and could not bear the loss. Wish.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

We shouldn’t have such a mentality. When you start investing, you should think about whether the price of coins has risen or fallen, if you have risen, don’t be too proud. If you fall, don’t be too sad to think about countermeasures.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

Nothing to say! Rest in Peace. He has 2 Million USD but he was literally New in Crypto. Actually, I can't believe that A rich man committed suicide because he loses his money in crypto! He might wait and hold as everyone is doing! Suicide is not a solution, this is the worst thing in this world.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

Is this story really true? Truly sad if it really happened. Even if we lost a lot of money in an investment, it is still wrong to take our own life. To avoid this kind of loss, do not investment all your money. Invest only the amount that you are willing to risk.

To become so involved in the thought that money is the only thing and then fall into a trap into debt, I can understand how easy it is to think that there is no way out and no one can help you. It's horrible to hear, every time someone thinks suicide is the only really sad way out
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

that is tragic, that is why we should only invest what we can afford to loose, actually not in bitcoin only, also in fiats, this losses are truly inevitable, that is part of bitcoin and all kinds of investments, he should be aware and prepared to loose some, getting into investments are risky, he should know what are legits investments and scams before venturing money.

maybe killing himself by bankruptcy is not the main reason, maybe he is involved in recruiting investors to invest in his coins, and ended being scammed too, then all his recruits are angry with him, imagine the pressure and stress it could bring. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

This is really unfortunate for the korean student, committed suicide and found out that he earned 200K it is tragic. People who are investing in crypto should know the risk of investing their money because mostly of crypto projects are failure and even if you lost your money especially if the market falls suicide is not an option. Condolence tho.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

It's very sad that this happened. Today he lost a lot, but tomorrow could find. Apparently, he was very much immersed in the world of cryptocurrencies and could not bear the loss. Wish.
Yes but to me it is the immaturity as bitcoin has very high price it use to increase and something get very high once again, but we will have to have patience don’t sell your bitcoin at the panic, before investing in bitcoin try to make your mind that it will change after few months but will have to stay in my senses not to spend bitcoin and not to take stress or tensions about it, so price change of bitcoin is really common don’t worry the market will be high once again.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

That's a sad news and a bad example to deal with stress. It is shouted each and every time from almost anyone with a sound mind that one should never invest more than what he can afford to lose. In the case of cryptocurrency market, it is even more important to follow this rule. In my initial days of trading, I have lost my 100% capital within few minutes multiple times but since I had some backup plans, I never invested more than my loss-bearing capacity. May his soul rest in peace and other investors learn from his story.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

I think it can all happen to big investors who invest a lot of money. He may have suffered so much loss that he is depressed. I don't invest but I have some bitcoin that I hold, when I see bitcoin prices down I'm very nervous. Don't be surprised if he died suicide, because things are invested with as patience as possible but the result is a loss.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Suicde because of money...seems bad. I can't understand people who doing something like this without any tries to make their lifes better.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I think it can all happen to big investors who invest a lot of money. He may have suffered so much loss that he is depressed. I don't invest but I have some bitcoin that I hold, when I see bitcoin prices down I'm very nervous. Don't be surprised if he died suicide, because things are invested with as patience as possible but the result is a loss.

That is true and also true to people are just emotionally weak and easily surrender to challenges in life. Life is not all about one or any of our businesses, there are much what life can offer than just going to the room, locked your self, and get depress.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

I don't think that suicide is the best option to that problem, and any problem cannot b solve by suicide, its a big mistake to have so please don't think of doing it. There are many things you can do to your life, and the world is very big for you to end your life, you don't even explore and knew your purpose in life first and you end it drastically, thats insane. Money is not a problem because you can always find a way to earn money but in life you don't have any ways to find a new life.
fargoway

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

There are a lot of things why people commit suicide, so I don't see any reason to specifically associate this with virtual currencies.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

That's is what we call stupidity of the highest rank,  or maybe the person was having mental issues from the effect of smoking too much weed,  how can one commit suicide  for a currency that haven't even collapse yet,  pleasewe need to start informing the people we bring into the crypto sphere not just about the benefit of crypto but even about the risk.
That's not a good thing to do and it's very bad at all. Bitcoin wasn't invented for things like that. It must not reached that point because that's very wrong. There's no reason to do that just because of that reason. Bitcoin is a source of life not death. It should help us not to make us stupid do dumb things that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Asklepion

Activity: 203
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

I am not sad if the ambition to earn money is causing people to die. It is also quite a high figure of 200k dollars for a 20 year old teenager. After all, you have to gamble to lose this money. I am absolutely sad because a gambler committed suicide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: