Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RaiBlocks Mining Faucet Captcha is back!  (Read 15482 times)
RaiBlocksCommunityWill (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

This account is abandoned.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:34:38 AM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

I started a private faucet, using my private funds to give long life to this project!

START USE THE NEW PRIVATE FAUCET (still alpha): http://www.raiblockscommunityfaucet.netsons.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:39:29 AM

Nice to see that there is still some activity in the RailBlocks project. When the old faucet distribution was active I was busy with it daily. Only problem they are not listed on any exchange and there is so far I know no news about if this ever will happen. Anyway goodluck with your faucet nice way to get rid of your remaining Rai.
lenoli

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:53:08 AM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

I started a private faucet, using my private funds to give long life to this project!

START USE THE NEW PRIVATE FAUCET (still alpha): http://www.raiblockscommunityfaucet.netsons.org/

i dint understand, how this faucet will help Raiblocks to alive?  when the amount of your Mrais will be over, faucet will be closed, or you want to tell us that you are mining Mrais?

i am thinking, you are just trying to make some profit from faucet using useless coins

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

i dint understand, how this faucet will help Raiblocks to alive?  when the amount of your Mrais will be over, faucet will be closed, or you want to tell us that you are mining Mrais?

i am thinking, you are just trying to make some profit from faucet using useless coins

Faucet is free, I'm sparing out little amounts to keep mining active for who like it. Why do u see bad everywhere?

spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:08:15 AM

Good decision.. But unfortunately .. my wallet is diconnected..

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:12:20 AM

Good decision.. But unfortunately .. my wallet is diconnected..

Fix it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.msg16110480#msg16110480

lenoli

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:12:59 AM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

i dint understand, how this faucet will help Raiblocks to alive?  when the amount of your Mrais will be over, faucet will be closed, or you want to tell us that you are mining Mrais?

Faucet is free, I'm sparing out little amounts to keep mining active for who like it. Why do u see bad everywhere?

i dont understand how sparing your own coins will help mining this coins be alive? you arenot mining this coins and you have concrete number of Mrai, for example you have 5000 Mrai, afters spending these 5000 Mrai, faucet will be closed and nothing will happens about Raiblock project. you arenot developing new coins, you are just spending useless coins

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:45:42 PM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

i dint understand, how this faucet will help Raiblocks to alive?  when the amount of your Mrais will be over, faucet will be closed, or you want to tell us that you are mining Mrais?

i dont understand how sparing your own coins will help mining this coins be alive? you arenot mining this coins and you have concrete number of Mrai, for example you have 5000 Mrai, afters spending these 5000 Mrai, faucet will be closed and nothing will happens about Raiblock project. you arenot developing new coins, you are just spending useless coins

People can still receive coin using a faucet that instead take funds from genesis account, take funds from a user account. What's the problem? Wink

lenoli

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:21:03 AM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

People can still receive coin using a faucet that instead take funds from genesis account, take funds from a user account. What's the problem? Wink

problem is that you have limited number of coins, you arenot mining or developing them and after few days, your limit of coins will be over and faucet will be off,  so this coin willnot have any future, if someone dont starts to mine or develop it.

this try, to alive Raiblocks is useless, you are just earning some money with your foucet and giving others false hope.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:24:24 AM

No sense.

- Only who have key of genesis account (Dev) can restart classic faucet mining.
- Genesis has limited number of coin too.
- I'm not earning money (my faucet is free).
- People who like faucet captcha mining, can still do that.

The main difference is that my faucet spare out less coin per captcha (And obviously, is active).

So?

bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

I think the new faucet is a good way to "restart" the coin!
After that is important to fork because the dev owns all the coins and could dump in the future with an huge amount.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:03:19 PM

I think the new faucet is a good way to "restart" the coin!
After that is important to fork because the dev owns all the coins and could dump in the future with an huge amount.

I hope to stay in this Original coin. IDT someone will fork further. Original dev never scammed community, just disappeared.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:03:13 AM

New improvments like trasparency on distribution stats!

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:52:52 AM

Hello Dev,

How to claim, the audio not good, cannot hear the number. The audio I think reversed.

Why?
Caulifla

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

This is a thread from more than a year ago. XRB distribution has ended and the undistributed funds were burned.
Stop bumping it
edbitcoing

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: