Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 7K the right price to buy in at a bottom price?  (Read 349 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Price of BTC is $7,661 in Bitfinex, is it reasonable to buy at 7K or price will go lower? I almost lose my patience.

Still, i have an original price analysis from Kaung Ren, a Chinese analyst, to share with you, please feel free to leave your comments below:

Price is expected to continue oscillating downwards along with MA 5 after breaking below $8,500 last night. However, rally can be used to play the segment after dipping far below MA 5, you can also dump your chips when price moves back above MA 5.

Apart from the extremely weak performance in price move during the last 2 sessions, BTC also shows no signs of expansion in volumes at bottom price. Even though the arrow as marked serves as a support, nobody knows exactly where price is heading for when price continues moving downwards along with MA 5. If you bought around $18,000, there’s no more reason to be afraid.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

Check the full-version analysis here: https://www.aicoin.net.cn/article/12960.html

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

A local bottom might be reached in 4 - 6 hours from now, so it might be a good entry for a short term trade.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Ok let me give you the standard answers:

* It's a great time to buy more! If you have some money left, buy more here!
* This tank was to be expected
* It's only FUD
* It's because of Christmas !!
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

A local bottom might be reached in 4 - 6 hours from now, so it might be a good entry for a short term trade.

You still a perma-bear ?
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Nobody can call the bottom. So instead of investing your entire wad, drip feed it in, buying a little every week. That way, if the prices trend downwards, you'll be protected from a huge loss (you'll just have a small loss from your early buys).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

Price of BTC is $7,661 in Bitfinex, is it reasonable to buy at 7K or price will go lower? I almost lose my patience.

Still, i have an original price analysis from Kaung Ren, a Chinese analyst, to share with you, please feel free to leave your comments below:

Price is expected to continue oscillating downwards along with MA 5 after breaking below $8,500 last night. However, rally can be used to play the segment after dipping far below MA 5, you can also dump your chips when price moves back above MA 5.

Apart from the extremely weak performance in price move during the last 2 sessions, BTC also shows no signs of expansion in volumes at bottom price. Even though the arrow as marked serves as a support, nobody knows exactly where price is heading for when price continues moving downwards along with MA 5. If you bought around $18,000, there’s no more reason to be afraid.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

Check the full-version analysis here: https://www.aicoin.net.cn/article/12960.html

I've suspected it before at 10k and 9k and then 8k so it's risky to say we're at the bottom but the only real reasons we keep falling is because we can't go 2 days without another load of bad news and the subsequent FUD that comes with it. Once we have a quiet week then the money will start to flow back in, most buyers will wait for a 10-20% recovery before really piling in. At least that's my expectation.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
Merited by samson (10)

You still a perma-bear ?

If I were a perma-bear I would say: "There is no bottom!"  Grin
About the final bottom, IMO we'll (or at least I will) recognize it when 24h MACD will cross into positive, following a couple of weeks of strong buys.
But so far 24h MACD is deep into the red, so we are still months away from the final bottom.

arnbrd

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

I would say yes for two reasons. We are almost at the bottom of where we can go, and also price will be much more higher in the future months, so even if you buy now, that it drops to 6k, think that it will go at least to 20k by next year. That is how a trader should think.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

The price may reach the bottom most stable point very soon.If you have a idea to inverse in bitcoin for short term profit means ,this will the perfect time.Tomorrow the price may reach to the lower limit of 6500$,this will be the lowest price of past two months.The price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$ on 18th February,so you will get good profit soon.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

Ignore bottoms. Just buy whenever you can on the way down. People have constantly been looking at charts and analysis to conclude that $10k was the bottom, and it wasn't. Then it was $9, and then $8, and now $7, and soon we'll see the market keep falling down even below $7k. I managed to buy myself some coins around $7300 and will execute another buy action as soon as we near $6k (obviously assuming it will fall down deeper). I am however sure that we're not far away from an oversold market, so if anyone plans to buy, do it quickly -- the market doesn't wait for you to pull the trigger, that's a fact.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

Ok let me give you the standard answers:

* It's a great time to buy more! If you have some money left, buy more here!
* This tank was to be expected
* It's only FUD
* It's because of Christmas !!
I agree with you, the price usually tanks today Christmas and the start of the new year now that these have passed price will start to recover and  IMHO this should be a good time to buy some more coins.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

The bottom is very close and it might just happened today or tomorrow as most of the weak hand has already sold they coins.  I think the current holders are those that believe in bitcoin and not those that are in cryptocurrency just to make profits from it.  Nerveless I think the bottom may be around $6,000 or maybe a little bit above that! The 200ma maybe the the support and resistance level that may determined the next price movement.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

I don't think we've even brushed our botty yet. This has been so rapid that people haven't really had the time to digest. This isn't how true manias end. It takes much, much longer and gloom turns to utter boredom. You can't pull that off in a few days.

Those who'll sell may not have gotten around to it yet. I'd guess that $3000 or slightly below is conceivable. Or the whole thing will reignite and this has been a heavy blip.  

Either option tells us that this price isn't anywhere near a definitive one.
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Looks like a local bottom to me, but it went a bit lower than I expected.

fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

Put your order around $4100-4500. This is the mining cost for bitcoin blocks.

If it go below there, my guess is there will be a complete shutdown of the network. Nobody will be able to trade as there will be no miner to validate the transactions. Of course, I'm just speculating. If anybody have any information about it, feel free to share.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:42:35 PM

Put your order around $4100-4500. This is the mining cost for bitcoin blocks.

If it go below there, my guess is there will be a complete shutdown of the network. Nobody will be able to trade as there will be no miner to validate the transactions. Of course, I'm just speculating. If anybody have any information about it, feel free to share.

That's a tad drama queeny. I'm sure during 2014/15 there were periods where it was barely worth bothering. The big operations would be well capitalised enough to account for fallow periods.

As ever, if enough miners clear off it becomes cheap enough to mine to attract others after a sluggish period of readjustment.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

No one knows the price that people will be willing to pay tomorrow. But today, anyone who buys is probably imagining the price they can sell in two or more weeks. And that price will be at least double from today. The great and dreadful crash of Tether occurred and the market still exists. The only way is up.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

I think $7k is not the right price to buy, maybe it will go down more, mayne $4k or $3k will be the lowest price of bitcoin. After bitcoin touch new ATH, we are now experiencing hardly drop of bitcoin and I don't know if that is still normal.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Not good if you buy under $5k the price was too low and the price was hit almost $6,600 today and i think this is the bottom price of bitcoin..
If you still wait maybe sooner or later the price increase a bit and stay..
After the drop happen today expect that you will heard a good news about china and india about regulation in bitcoin. that can push the price of bitcoin up again..
What i see right now people are panic selling.. they are likely exit in bitcoin investment which is they don't know that this is always happening in bitcoin that the price always falling and gaining back again in few months just like years ago still never change until now..
So if you keep holding bitcoin make sure that you are always ready and hold them tightly and much better to do if you can invest more bitcoin better to buy right now because the price will increase back after bitcoin reach at the bottom. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

Despite there being more hype and thus more people flowing into bitcoin now, this situation is no different than the previous ATH a few years ago. Based on how that played out (people flowed in and then out when the price started dropping) and in the absence of anything "big" occurring, bitcoin will most likely follow the same trend and keep dropping over the period of maybe a year until it reaches something like 400-600... When's the next halving? That will play a factor in bitcoins price as well.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Looks like a local bottom to me, but it went a bit lower than I expected.

Surprisingly, the bulls were weak, and the market might drop a bit lower before a true local bottom. This is unsettling, I usually am wrong the other way... Roll Eyes

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

I on purposely didn't check the price for some hours while working, and the price dipped below $7000 without any effort for the second time now. There is absolutely no one being able to tell where it goes from here.

I bought some coins already and have no fiat in my account anymore, which is why I initiated a wire transfer to Bitstamp in the hope that it'll post tomorrow to buy at current levels, or preferably even lower.

From that point I don't really mind seeing the price fall lower, but it has been quite an impressive correction after such a long period of ultra bullish developments and progress ~ even traditional markets are down.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

As of the time I write this post, BTC/USDT rates are at $ 6800 and are still in the process of declining in exchange rates. So you need to wait another 1.2 days then the Bitcoin exchange rate will be at its bottom, and it predicted that this storm will reduce the Bitcoin exchange rate to $ 5,000, the lowest ever. Yet, after the Chinese New Year, the market will soon increase again and will make more profits.

fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

That's a tad drama queeny. I'm sure during 2014/15 there were periods where it was barely worth bothering. The big operations would be well capitalised enough to account for fallow periods.

As ever, if enough miners clear off it becomes cheap enough to mine to attract others after a sluggish period of readjustment.

And the price would go up, as cheaper energy costs would attract miners back.

Theres no way to go to zero, there will be always a mining cost which will reflect on prices.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

Asked yesterday "Is 7K the right price to buy in at a bottom price?"

Answered today "No lol!"
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

As of the time I write this post, BTC/USDT rates are at $ 6800 and are still in the process of declining in exchange rates. So you need to wait another 1.2 days then the Bitcoin exchange rate will be at its bottom, and it predicted that this storm will reduce the Bitcoin exchange rate to $ 5,000, the lowest ever. Yet, after the Chinese New Year, the market will soon increase again and will make more profits.

Just forget about Chinese New Year. Bitcoin is banned in China.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: